Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herocross Green Lantern

Beware the power of … this Green Lantern figure’s adorability

Even if you’re not a fan of the super-deformed style — or, for that matter, Hal Jordan — you might just give this Hybrid Metal Figuration Hal Jordan figure from Herocross a second look. Admit it, it’s pretty darned cute.

Standing 6 inches, the figure features more than 20 points of articulation, two pairs of interchangeable hands, a Green Lantern power battery, a burnished metallic body, and three LED light-up areas: his eyes, the power battery and his chest emblem.

Available for preorder for about $77, it’s set to ship later this year. And, yes, as Herocross reminds us, the Hong Kong-based company does ship to the United States.
    More pix at link.

That's pretty cool. The face looks more like Kyle than Hal, though... and too bad the ring itself doesn't light up.

If it were around $40, I'd pick it up, but for $77, that's a bit out of my price range.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
      That's pretty cool. The face looks more like Kyle than Hal, though... and too bad the ring itself doesn't light up.

If it were around $40, I'd pick it up, but for $77, that's a bit out of my price range.
      Agreed on both points. When I saw the headline but didn't read the details, I assumed it was Kyle. The price is too much for a cutesie item, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        Agreed on both points. When I saw the headline but didn't read the details, I assumed it was Kyle. The price is too much for a cutesie item, though.
        That's how I feel as well. It's an oddball mix of a dollar store design executed with high end materials and detail. It's going to be quite interesting to see how it is received by collectors.
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Working...
        X