The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Miscellaneous > Action Figures & Toys
FLASHCHAT

Action Figures and Toys

Old 12-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #76
Conner Kent

Hadn't noticed the shape good eye. The art looks the same, may be right about the story.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:14 PM   #77
lanternut
Alpha-Lantern

Send a message via MSN to lanternut

Just got it in the mail yesterday! The Batcave needs it Emerald Defender!

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...duct&pid=52955
lanternut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:58 PM   #78
Godmera
Champion of the World

Send a message via AIM to Godmera Send a message via Yahoo to Godmera

DC DYNAMICS: GREEN LANTERN STATUE
DESIGNED AND SCULPTED BY TIM BRUCKNER

DC Direct’s exquisite new statue gallery series, featuring dynamic interpretations of classic superheroes, continues!

Award-winning sculptor Tim Bruckner has transformed his original designs of the most recognizable DC heroes into some of the most outstanding, upscale statues DC Direct has ever produced. Each statue features a base that captures the character’s interaction with the surrounding environment.

The fifth in a series of six statues scheduled to be released in 2010, the Emerald Guardian is wrapped in the manifestation of flaming verdant energy of the Green Lantern Corps.

This limited-edition, hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain statue measures approximately 13” high x 4” wide x 4” deep and is packaged in a 4-color box with a 4-color Certificate of Authenticity.

Limited Edition. Manufactured to order. Advance-solicited; on sale September 29, 2010 * Statue * $195 US

GREEN LANTERN: GOLDEN AGE 1:6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTOR FIGURE

Alan Scott, the Golden Age Green Lantern, was the first to discover the power of the green flame.

Saved from death by a mysterious green metal lantern fashioned from a meteor, it flamed with power, fulfilling an ancient prophecy. Upon its instruction, Alan Scott formed a ring from the lantern’s metal, touching it to the lantern to charge it – and a new hero was born.

The figure features 28 points of articulation, is packaged in a deluxe 4-color window box with a fifth panel and includes a display stand.

Limited Edition. Manufactured to order. Advance-solicited; on sale September 8, 2010 * Collector figure * $99.99 US

DC ORIGINS SERIES 2 ACTION FIGURE TWO-PACKS

Trace the history of some of the most popular DC Comics heroes with these special two-pack action figure sets!

Each set includes two full-sized figures packaged together – one based on art from the character’s early appearances and the other based on art from the modern era.

One two-sided collectible trading card featuring each character will also be included in each package.

All figures feature multiple points of articulation and include display bases and character-specific accessories.

4-color clamshell blister card packaging.

Heroes of the DC Universe: SINESTRO BUST
DESIGNED BY GARY FRANK • SCULPTED BY JEAN ST. JEAN

Sinestro, agent of fear, is the latest villain to infiltrate the HEROES OF THE DC UNIVERSE bust line!

Designed by New York Times best-selling artist Gary Frank, this bust features the Yellow Lantern Sinestro atop a special lantern base. The bust, a companion piece to the Green Lantern Hal Jordan bust, is hand-painted, cold-cast in porcelain, measures approximately 5.75” high x 3.75” wide x 3” deep and is packaged in a 4-color box.

Limited Edition. Manufactured to order. Advance-solicited; on sale September 22, 2010 • Bust * $70 US
Godmera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:26 PM   #79
Oswaldo
Kilowog's Recruit

Is the list complete? I´m asking because im doing an action figure check list, and i havent seen the kyle jla traslucid pack from diamond comics.

and by the way, I don´t have access to the page 4.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:23 AM   #80
GLJIMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswaldo View Post
Is the list complete? I´m asking because im doing an action figure check list, and i havent seen the kyle jla traslucid pack from diamond comics.

and by the way, I don´t have access to the page 4.
not anywhere near complete at this point. what Jla traslucid pack? I don't know what you mean?

page 4 is there http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/web/merch4.htm

page 5 is not there
Old 09-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #81
Lantern2814.20850
Green Lantern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
Okay, thanks to Lantern2814.20850, here's a pic showing some more of the PVC rings. Besides showing the Hal Jordan ring in both its original paint scheme, and it's white and green Super Friends paint scheme, this picture also shows DC Direct's PVC Kyle Rayner ring, which is MUCH more wearable! It's sized at like a 10-11, but it also has the split in the middle of the band, so that it will fit larger fingers. A MUCH better "one size fits most" ring than the Hal Jordan ring!

More info and pics to come later.
Thanks for the shout out Jack!
at this point I do have to point out the Kyle Ring in the center of that pic is the hardest one to find anywhere. Mainly cause It only came with the first Kyle Figure DC Direct put out and said figure is harder to find than a first release Cyborg Superman. I finally (After a six month search!!!) snagged a Kyle MOC online yesterday and am awaiting it's arrival (I have no idea how the ring keeps disappearing but once it's gone....POOF!!!!!

It's Gone!!!!!!

ahem.
oddly enough, I still Have the metal Kyle Rayner ring DC came out with Back in 97-98 but I got mine a size too small so it has to go on my Ring finger Rather than my Middle Finger.
and now a word from our heroes....

The best part of the Power Batteries DC Direct puts out is the Rings! screw those POC's that come with the figures get one of these batteries just to get the best Power Ring this side of an operational one!
The One that came with my figure was good!
Yeah same here.
.....yeah i know Guys but John, Guy, Tomar and I got saddled with some real junk.
As Did I....
:SHUT UP! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU YOU SLIMEY POS!!!