last of the full sized power battery replicas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last of the full sized power battery replicas

With the red lantern power battery replica out at the end of August, do you guys think this will be the last for a long time? Or can you seem try to bring every color corps full sized replica? With no news of anymore at Comic Con ( and i was fully expecting them to show off a white lantern replica), im assuming we've seen the last of them after the red one

They showed mock ups of all the batteries last year, so since they are seemingly not going to offer another one for sale in 2011, I don't think it means much. I would be surprised if they didn't keep going. Because of the cost, they really can't release more than 2 a year and really expect people to be able to buy them. I think we'll get more in 2012.
    "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
    Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
    Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
    who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
    to change the world. This time, Lord...
    Let me be worthy."

Comment

was the image of the mock ups released, i cant remember seeing them

Comment

yeah, they had all the spectrum on display at one point. I will see if i can dig up pics of them

Comment

Comment

at this point I would only get blue & green .... no longer interested in a white lantern like i was before with how that story turned out ... at the time white lantern deadman was kick ass though :S

I would maybe get orange but only if it looked the right color .... Movie was cool but I already regret paying for that one ...

Comment

I'd actually be shocked if the Red came out in August. Sinestro's had a similar release date and that didn't show up until Feb/March the following year.

Comment

I would be okay with that. I have it pre-ordered at DCBS, but I could use the cash this month.
                I just wanna play.
                I just wanna play a game.
                One that you've never played before.
                One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Coad14 View Post
                  That's an odd image. It appears to have two red lanterns, and no sign of the Indigo staff. I know it is preliminary, but they all look identical except for color (aside from one of the Red ones). One would HOPE that they would try to make then distinct, otherwise what's the point of doing them all, really, especially since, as far as I can tell, Black Lanterns didn't even have batteries (and I don't actually recall if Star Sapphires had individual batteries, either).

Comment

The second red "cookie cutter" battery is Violet. Just not a great pic color wise. The purple looking battery is Indigo. I do not believe that they are planning on an Indigo staff (but I would buy one in a heartbeat).
                    I just wanna play.
                    I just wanna play a game.
                    One that you've never played before.
                    One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

Originally posted by stoat2337 View Post
                      The second red "cookie cutter" battery is Violet. Just not a great pic color wise. The purple looking battery is Indigo. I do not believe that they are planning on an Indigo staff (but I would buy one in a heartbeat).
                      Well, that's just stupid. I can understand, sort of, the notion of making a battery that we haven't seen before, just assuming that they would look like the GL battery. But it just seems stupid to make a battery for Indigo when we know for a fact that they use something else. I'm at a loss as to why anyone would buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        That's an odd image. It appears to have two red lanterns, and no sign of the Indigo staff. I know it is preliminary, but they all look identical except for color (aside from one of the Red ones). One would HOPE that they would try to make then distinct, otherwise what's the point of doing them all, really, especially since, as far as I can tell, Black Lanterns didn't even have batteries (and I don't actually recall if Star Sapphires had individual batteries, either).

Indigo is the purple lantern and the other " red" lantern is the pink/love lantern whatever you want to call it ... Just like the pointless black lantern all 3 are done wrong & rather quite pointless to start with S: Pink has its own unique look & differs from hals... Damn is the red lantern really coming out this month ?.. I thought it wasn't till latter on ... dcbs just charged me a couple of days ago for the movie lantern prop ...

Comment

Working...
                        X