Parallax in Supergirl?! (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parallax in Supergirl?! (SPOILERS)

Some of the episode titles for the newest season have been released and guess what one of them is....

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/09/04/...lain-parallax/

Season 4, Ep. 5 - PARALLAX.

It's possible they're just using the word in its proper sense (like in the movie The Parallax View), but since it's a DC property, so maybe. Or maybe it's more like an easter egg. Didn't someone say Ferris Air is a thing in Supergirl?
    Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 09-12-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Whoa, that's a pretty big one. If it's the title of the episode, I doubt it's just an easter egg. My guess is that it possesses someone. Having a GL on would be too big of a thing not to have announced already (but I could be wrong). But an episode with the fear bug possessing people sounds right up Supergirl's alley.
      MEH

Comment

From Melissa Benoist:

"I think their main premise is that fear itself is a villain and can hope conquer it? Supergirl stands for hope, so we'll see. I think fear is her biggest opponent yet because it's more of a wildfire-type emotion."

I think if/when they do a DCW Crisis on Infinite Earths and merge the worlds it won't matter what show they're on... but I know Ferris Air AND Coast City were mentioned in Flash.

Comment

Benoist mentioning that it's like wildfire, makes me think the Fear Bug will make an appearance, but it'll be more about creating fear on a massive scale amongst people. (and yeah, there will be someone to punch .... can't imagine they'll have someone who looks like Hal, but you never know)

Comment

It'll totally be a bug

Comment

Just as I had decided to stop watching Supergirl. Although to be honest, I don't think the promise of a yellow big will be enough to entice me back in...
              Originally posted by IonFan
              (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
              Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
              Originally posted by Quaker
              I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Parallax should possess Kat Grant since she knows how to use fear. Give Flockart one more appearance then have her sadly die and leave the company to Kara.

Comment

Working...
                X