X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be seeing it like this:

First-Me and Edel (My GF) in 3D.
    Second-Me and sone of my mates in 2D.
    Third-Me and 2 kid relatives of mine (Tommy and Ben) in 3D.

If the movie is that damn good, I'll go a fourth time.
    Back away, I will deal with this jedi scum myself.
    you fool! I have being trained in your jedi arts by count dooku!

Comment

• i think it was filmed in 2-d because camplbell has said multiple times he didn't want to film in 3d

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        I understand the frustration with the plethora of 3D (trust me, it's not that comfortable when you put those things over glasses), but since the movie was lensed to be in 3D, isn't choosing not to see it in 3D rather like choosing not to see it in color? It was made with the intention of being in 3D, so to see it in 2D is to see it in some secondary format.
        I've posted this elsewhere, but I'm a big fan of seeing the movie in whatever format the director intended (B&W, 3D, original soundtrack, whatever).
        The director did not shoot this film in 3D, though. It was converted afterwards.
        Back away, I will deal with this jedi scum myself.
        you fool! I have being trained in your jedi arts by count dooku!

Comment

• still going to see it once in 3D and once in 2D :P

Comment

• I'll be forced to see it in 3d (movie theatre only picks up 3d).

Comment

• so, was there anything said or shown about GL during last night's MTV "Movie" Awards ? Ryan and Blake presented an award together ? did they say ANYTHING ?

I'd rather not wade through hours of the We Love Twilight Show if I don't have to . . .

Comment

• Thats why I just DVR and fast forward through the crap
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  Thats why I just DVR and fast forward through the crap
                  so that means you only watched the twilight parts lol

Comment

• pffffttt i actually didnt watch at all. didnt dvr either. Cant be bothered with MTV anymore
                    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• don't blame yeah can't tell ya the last time i watched that crap channel i think jersey shore was the breaking point for me

Comment

• Really?!!?!?! I can't believe you lasted that long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          I understand the frustration with the plethora of 3D (trust me, it's not that comfortable when you put those things over glasses), but since the movie was lensed to be in 3D, isn't choosing not to see it in 3D rather like choosing not to see it in color? It was made with the intention of being in 3D, so to see it in 2D is to see it in some secondary format.
                          I've posted this elsewhere, but I'm a big fan of seeing the movie in whatever format the director intended (B&W, 3D, original soundtrack, whatever).
                          As am I. I saw Avatar in 3D for precisely that reason. This one was NOT intended as 3D by the director. It was not SHOT in 3D. He is decidedly unenthusiastic about the 3D. So, no 3D for me on this one, though I am glad to hear some people saying the 3D works well.

Comment

Really?!!?!?! I can't believe you lasted that long.
                            well just saying iwould tune in once in a while to see what was on.... but since then i wish i could block normal cable channels

Comment

Really?!!?!?! I can't believe you lasted that long.
                              remind me to kill shaolin lantern.... hes the one who said they would show a gl sneak peak.

i swear i had the worst migrane from being so pissed off that twilight swept every award. whats even more horrible is justin bieber won for his shitty ass movie
                              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                                remind me to kill shaolin lantern.... hes the one who said they would show a gl sneak peak.

i swear i had the worst migrane from being so pissed off that twilight swept every award. whats even more horrible is justin bieber won for his shitty ass movie
                                He just posted to remind you that he never said there would be a GL sneak peak, just a screening for critics

Comment

Working...
                                X