FLASHCHAT

About Us
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #2026
Zander Yurami
Fear is Power

-icc-

"Cult of what?"
Natal scratched the back of his head as he thought.
"Sorry...never heard of them. You gotta remember, I am still new at this."
Natal looked back down to Iron Terror and noticed his uniform was different then everyone else's.
"I take it that the big guy down there is one of them. Correct?"
Old 08-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #2027
Rozonkomo

---post---
That is what my information tells me, it also says that they tried to revolt recently but it was halted based on mutual feuds with the other Corps. IF they have the power of the entity of Fear, Parallax, then it may only be a matter of time before they try once more to assume control of the Corp. I want to see to it that doesn't happen. There are supposedly other members as well, though I haven't encountered them. Caveat looks down at his target closely, examining his features, before he realizes it he is trying to dissect the creature in his head. Caveat turns to Natal and with a serious tone says,

Sinestro brought me into this Corp, gave me this power, and his daughter is heir to it by his wishes. I serve Sinestro, and by blood-right his daughter. You seem to be one of the only other loyal rookies, I think we may have a power struggle coming and I need to make sure where everyone stands. It is my duty, to Sinestro and to Soranik.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:30 PM   #2028
Captain Linkasa

Default ---post/icc---

As the lantern that trripped Captain Linkasa flew away he stood up and grew angry, He looked at the two with anger. He was on the edge and nwas ready to kill the puny lantern. But that would be mutiny. There would deffinatly be words later, When hes alone.

He turned away and walked over to Ben, the thangarians "parttner" he kept hollorin about.

Bene, tell me, you seem loyal, i want to know about your partner, T'th. He seems to be crazy, was he alwise like that?

Old 08-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #2029
Fear Is Eternal

Default --post/icc--

No he wasnt he must of went like that when he wings were ripped off and i went missing during the battles. He used to be differnent know i dont know what has gotten into him he's lost his mind, i remain the same of course.

As ben finishes up he looks up at caveat and natal and says

I really dont trust those two up there not at all nor lady sinestro always commanding us around like were cattle its insulting she is not a war leader.

He looks at iron terror then at linkasa and quietly says

We need war commanders like you and iron terror i respect your military background.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:45 PM   #2030
Marvelous Iggy
God Of Turtles

Send a message via Skype™ to Marvelous Iggy

-----Post------------------

The Iron Terror hears some of the Sinestro Soldiers wanting him to lead them in a revolt against Lady Sinestro. Very well, if you choose to follow me in battle, you must obey my commands no matter what. Never question The Iron Terror. Captain, you will be third in command. Captain you shall answer to Phoberius, and Phoberius shall speak to me. When you speak to the captain, you are speaking to me. Do we understand each other

Old 08-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #2031
Captain Linkasa

Default --post--

Yes sir

Linkasa saluted him

Old 08-07-2010, 09:54 PM   #2032
Fear Is Eternal

Default --post/icc--

As ben turns to look at iron terror he says

As you wish sir

As ben says that he stands up to attention and salutes iron terror

One question tho sir what will we do with the ones who side with lady sinestro?

As he looks over where t'th was being held he wondered would he follow his desion

Old 08-07-2010, 10:39 PM   #2033
Marvelous Iggy
God Of Turtles

Send a message via Skype™ to Marvelous Iggy

-------ICC---------------

Whoever opposes us, is a enemy, and of course enemies must be dealt with. Show no mercy my soldiers

Old 08-07-2010, 11:10 PM   #2034
Rozonkomo

----post----
Caveat sees the military posturing and sees Iron Terror delivering another speech, Caveat quickly flies out of ear shot of Natal and begins a report to be sent straight to Lady Sinestro.
Lady Sinestro, the target appears to be planning with the Captain and Bene. Whatever they're talking about it most certainly isn't in the interest of the Corp. This may be the time to bring as many to our side as possible and ensure their loyalty before the Cult begins conscription.

Turning back to Natal and flying in close Caveat says, It looks like trouble is brewing. Have you met any one else loyal to Lady Sinestro? If so we should find them fast, I think whatevers happening will be sooner rather than later.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:15 PM   #2035
Hail The Corps
Banned

Default --post--

As lyonn stands up he relizes he was starving and hadnt eaten in a long time so he decided he was going to go hunting, as he stalked through the jungle he saw a deer like animal and created his dual battle hammers and threw them at the animal crushing it in two blows, as the animal squirms lyonn raises his battle axe and dives it into the animals head killing it instantly. Not caring tht the meat is raw or uncooked lyonn starts eating away like a crazed person after he finished he saw another animal but it was greater in size and lyonn craving more grabes his axe and rushes at the animal yelling in a frenzy he jumps on the animal causing the two to fall down and lyonn starts eating it while its trying to get away. finaly the animal kicks lyonn in the face causing him to let go and he grabes it by the legs and holds it down with one hand in the other hand was his battle axe he started chopping at the animal. After awhile there was nothing left of the animal no bones no meat it had been eatin alive by Lyonn, after he was done hunting he found himself a tree to sit up against and he cleaned off his axe with some leafs.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #2036
Fear Is Eternal

Default --post/icc--

As ben looks at iron terror he says

Sir when do you plan to strike i belive they are planning against us and are a threat to your new postion sugest attacking soon sir.

As ben stands there he creates his chettea constructs and pets them having them at his side at all times untill they overthrow lady sinestro. Ben had only hoped that t'th would understand and join them in the rise of the cult and destroy all others who stand in there way, as ben stands up he says

ALL HAIL LORD IRON TERROR.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:56 AM   #2037
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

-----CHATTER-----

Don't go into battle!!!!

Save it for the new thread. Once I catch Maverick on here I'll get this thread locked and a new one stickied to the top of the forum. Shouldn't take more than a few days....

~KL~
Old 08-08-2010, 02:10 AM   #2038
Rozonkomo

---chatter---
Can do, Kid, didn't expect it to escalate that fast.

Guess it's time for a break.

Old 08-08-2010, 02:15 AM   #2039
Fear Is Eternal

Default --chatter--

no battle?? boo was hoping to have sum fun but ok take it easy

Old 08-08-2010, 02:22 AM   #2040
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

-----CHATTER-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
I was thinking, would you guys be against starting another thread and making Road to Revenge its own season? I need to rewrite the rules anyway and for some reason it never shows the edits when you roll your mouse over the topic title. There would only be a few Level 10's, and I'd start everybody who returned at level 3 [even if you're not there yet!] but the stats and attacks will change somewhat and strength will be more of a factor. Anyway guys take a break from the game and let me know. I just don't want noobs thinking they HAVE to read the rest of the game before starting. I'd list key plots carrying over from this game....
How many times does a guy have to drop hints?

~KL~
Old 08-08-2010, 03:52 AM   #2041
RedLantern3455
Kilowog's Recruit

---chatter---
Tommorrow i ship out for my home town of tallahassee.
BTW, this'll be my last post till the new thread.
---ICC/Post---

"I think it's about time for my mid-life crisis."

"But Blashron, you're only 32 earth years. You'll live at least another 168."

"What did I say about shutting up?! Aw screw it. After we're done with investigating this new energy-source, I'm going to go get something to eat. I think I still have a coupon for any resteraunt within sector 2815."

"Sounds good to us."

"So it's settled! We will travel to Graxos IV to eat, and we will have it our way!"
Old 08-08-2010, 04:03 AM   #2042
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

-----CHATTER-----

This thread is hopefully getting locked to make room for the new game. Look out for the new additions to the stat system and check out the rules set up for returning players from this game.

~KL~
Old 08-08-2010, 04:04 AM   #2043
Maverick_GL

Send a message via MSN to Maverick_GL
Default :Moderator:

: Caution - Thread Closed :

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman
Closed Thread