No announcement yet.

CW's The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Nora/XS. So cute when she fangirls out over her dad.

I'm thinking the rift between Nora and Iris is caused by Iris being obsessed with trying to bring back Barry from the Crisis and neglecting Nora, like the MCU's Hank Pym with Hope Van Dyne.

Of course the newspaper headline of The Flash is missing 25 years after the Crisis event causes fanboys to think of Crisis on Infinite Earths.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I stopped watching the show a season ago. I take it on the show that XS isn't Barry's granddaughter amymore but his daughter?

Comment

• That's correct. XS is Barry's daughter and she goes around saying...

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Is that what the kids are calling it in the future?

Comment

• Yo.

Eps #2 thoughts: Im not warming up to Nora, and more importantly.....why isnt Harry back?

I dont like this show *A LOT* w/o Harry being in it.
            :/

that being said, Cecille losing her powers is a _good thing_ the writers are FINALLY doing, and its kewl to see Chris Klein working again......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
              Yo.

Eps #2 thoughts: Im not warming up to Nora, and more importantly.....why isnt Harry back?

I dont like this show *A LOT* w/o Harry being in it.

that being said, Cecille losing her powers is a _good thing_ the writers are FINALLY doing, and its kewl to see Chris Klein working again......

Tazer
              Looks like harry is back this week.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                Looks like harry is back this week.

ya don't say? plz, do tell......

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• No shit Sherlock, Wells is back.

I'm not sure why the show added Cecille in the first place. And now a baby? Typically when a TV series adds a baby to the show, it's a sign they're running out of ideas on how to keep the show fresh.

You can call Chris Klein, Nova... as in Casanova. At least his villain isn't something where Barry keeps saying, "I'm not fast enough..." We had three seasons of Barry being not fast enough.

That's one of the reasons I like Nora. This season is more about Nora's deficiencies than Barry's. And I like how the show does the juxtaposition of Barry being the Eobard Harry Wells and Nora being season one Barry.

The Flash museum is not impressive as I thought it would be.

Comment

• Yo.

............hunh. so the Flash Museum was in this weeks eps??

guess Id better watch it then.

Tazer

Comment

• Anyone notice that Joe is, well... not right? In all of his scenes, he's sedentary and seems to appear more aged than normal. There was even a scene where I noticed that his hands were shaking. All throughout his ordeal with Cicada, he never stood up once and circumstances constantly dictate that he stay seated. I hope he's okay in real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                        Anyone notice that Joe is, well... not right? In all of his scenes, he's sedentary and seems to appear more aged than normal. There was even a scene where I noticed that his hands were shaking. All throughout his ordeal with Cicada, he never stood up once and circumstances constantly dictate that he stay seated. I hope he's okay in real life.
                        It isn't your imagination...

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/11...ce-in-season-5

He's got a back injury, and will be taking a leave of absence from the show.

Comment

• Thats too bad. Joe is my favorite character and actor on that show. I hope he gets well soon.

Comment

• So far this season has been meh at best. But I think it's more to do with Nora dealing with mommy issues more than anything else. Every time a show starts a character down the track of dealing with mommy or daddy issues, it usually means they don't know what else to do with a given character. I fully expect the next 3 episodes to be more of the same before it starts getting good. It's generally been that way for the last 2 seasons, Episode 7 has been where the seasons really start picking up and getting into the meat of the real story for the season.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Yo.

I'll co-sign the part about this season being pretty "meh" so far, and unfortunately Im not enjoying the new Wells-alt we've been given as well. plus, the "Flash Museum" was....uninspired.....IMNSHO, and conflict resolution involving that last pseudo-Meta (the 1 w/the smartfone imbued w/DM) was more contrived than usual, which says ALOT.

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

so, who thought wat about "CW-crossover #2: Elseworlds"......?

if Im to be honest it was rather "meh" to me, and that's NOT INCLUDING the disappointment to notice that BL was *not* included this time.......but I'll admit to a good deal fanboy-joy when seeing 90s Flash from "Earth 90".

but, ya know, that beggars a Q: I know this show isn't TOO strict about its continuity, but IIRC that's *not* a part of the tv-52......right??

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X