0.00%
    30.77%
    38.46%
    23.08%

Ice again? Ugh.
    The last fan of 1990s comics
    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Again? When was the last time we saw her?

She's looking awfully mannish there. I wonder if that's the case on the inside pages, too.

Comment

Guy needs a new romantic interest. Ice has been terrible since her inception.
        The last fan of 1990s comics
        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

The character, or just her being romantically linked to Guy? I never had any problem with the character, but her and Guy being an item...well there were some times in Guy's history when the two of them BEING together didn't seem totally absurd, but given Guy's personality back when they met it never made much sense to me that they ever GOT together in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            She's looking awfully mannish there. I wonder if that's the case on the inside pages, too.
            Yeah and it's not even a Doug Mahnke cover.

Comment

Nothing happening here, move on.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Zilius Zox is awesome, and Im pretty sure Red Lanterns is my new favorite Lantern book

I give this issue 4 out of 5 stars

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  Again? When was the last time we saw her?

Looks like the artist can't draw "short-haired and angry" as good as the old JLI days.

Good plot, average art, enough surprises to keep me reading. 4 out of 5 stars.

Comment

This issue was incredibly fun. I fully agree that RL is the most enjoyable of the 4 core titles at the moment.

Comment

I've been looking forward to this issue for a while and it was worth the wait. Just the right mix of humor and drama. More Ice!!
                      There can be only me!

Comment

I was always a huge fan of this relationship I always saw Ice being Adrian to Guy's Rocky.
                        reading this issue made me happy but! But.....we haven't seen Ice since Justice League International (at least, i don't think we have. I might have missed an appearance here or there.) And the last time the relationship was mentioned in New52 terms, they had only been on "a few dates"
                        Also i loved Guy's comment about his statue no longer reflecting his current look.
                        It reminded me of the many times when we get an action figure made of a Hero or Villain and the very next month after the figure comes out, the artists completely change the character's look rendering the brand new figure completely obsolete!
                        Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

Poll added.

Comment

Fun times all around.

I guess they really want to drill in the Sons of Anarchy comparison even more. I'm just waiting for ZZ to build them some space bikes.

Comment

really love what they've done with this series. I love guy's new look too.

Comment

Working...
                              X