No announcement yet.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the luthor character is played as a behind the scenes kind then he doesn't need to be intimidating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
      He can do intelligence, cocky, pretentious, and egotistical but can he do intimidating? I have to confess I've never seen a movie where he's done that. If he can then it's a fantastic choice.
      same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
        He can do intelligence, cocky, pretentious, and egotistical but can he do intimidating? I have to confess I've never seen a movie where he's done that. If he can then it's a fantastic choice.
        That is a logical way to explain my fanboy rage

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
          No matter who was cast in the role, comic fans would be pissed. See Heath Ledger as Joker.
          And I still don't like a Joker that doesn't laugh (even though I didn't know/care much about his casting beforehand).
          Space Cop
          The Dandy
          Last edited by Space Cop; 01-31-2014, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Well this is...different. I was hoping for Heisenberg but instead we are getting Eisenberg...
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• your the second person to use that stupid saying.

Stop it.

Stop it now.

Comment

• I won't

I won't ever

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• you will, or i will send tazz after you to spank you.

Comment

• Now now Robinson we all know the only person on here who was ever allowed to spank was Spy Smasher after I follow him home from the gym.

Comment

• If the casting of this film continues to piss of nerds, then I'm all for it.
                      The last fan of 1990s comics
                      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        Now now Robinson we all know the only person on here who was ever allowed to spank was Spy Smasher after I follow him home from the gym.
                        Thats why its worse if tazz does it.

Because you dont want it.

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X