• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
    I said LOOK. It still LOOKS stupid.
    I'll give you that I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
      ok am i the only one that's getting sick of Hal screaming Green Lantern's Light at the end of every tv spot?

No. I've hated it all the way back to the teaser.

I keep telling myself (and anyone who will listen) that it is just Ryan doing a Christian Bale as Batman imitation. To make fun of Bale's ridiculous voice as Batman. And that this audio is from an outtake and WILL NOT be in the final movie. I just keep holding on to that . . . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by mars396 View Post

I keep telling myself (and anyone who will listen) that it is just Ryan doing a Christian Bale as Batman imitation. To make fun of Bale's ridiculous voice as Batman. And that this audio is from an outtake and WILL NOT be in the final movie. I just keep holding on to that . . . . .
        your not alone lol

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

your not alone lol
          I imagine that's from a scene where he's in a battle and he's reciting the oath as a means of inspiration. The scene that plays out in my mind is awesome

Comment

• yeah thats how I see it too, hes unleashing a huge blast of energy or something when he emphasizes the Green lanterns light part.

Comment

• and i get that but it's starting to get to me (ie turn me off as it were)

IonFan says

Comment

and i get that but it's starting to get to me (ie turn me off as it were)
                me too. Especially since EVERY SINGLE trailer or TV spot ends with it.

Maybe if I didn't watch the trailer AND the Wondercon footage every single day (some days many times a day) it wouldn't get to me as much . . . .

Comment

• i know it has probablly been pointed out esspecially with the comic titles lately but thee oath really makes sense and cn be used to sell sequels

Comment

ok am i the only one that's getting sick of Hal screaming Green Lantern's Light at the end of every tv spot?
                    Originally posted by mars396 View Post

Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                    I imagine that's from a scene where he's in a battle and he's reciting the oath as a means of inspiration. The scene that plays out in my mind is awesome
                    Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                    yeah thats how I see it too, hes unleashing a huge blast of energy or something when he emphasizes the Green lanterns light part.
                    Originally posted by mars396 View Post
                    me too. Especially since EVERY SINGLE trailer or TV spot ends with it.

Maybe if I didn't watch the trailer AND the Wondercon footage every single day (some days many times a day) it wouldn't get to me as much . . . .
                    I originally LOVED it, but I'm afraid it'll be something everyone else loves in theaters but I'll hate because I've heard it a million times. I hate when that happens with comedies...

Comment

• some of you guys need to stop watching every tv spot there is. you'll be burnt out before the month is over.

Comment

• i tell ya one thing, the scene where he's using it BETTER be awesome

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                          some of you guys need to stop watching every tv spot there is. you'll be burnt out before the month is over.
                          can't be helped, WB is giving us nothing to work with

IonFan says

Comment

WB's giving you the TV spots...

Comment

yeah it can, dont click on every tv spot link that gets posted. I've seen maybe 3 of the spots online, and when they come on tv i rarely look up to watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                                WB's giving you the TV spots...
                                yeah but those are starting to suck with all the "GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT" being yelled at me all the time

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                yeah it can, dont click on every tv spot link that gets posted. I've seen maybe 3 of the spots online, and when they come on tv i rarely look up to watch it.
                                you sir are a stronger man then me

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                                X