PREVIEW: Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #23

0.00%
    0.00%
    50.00%
    50.00%
    0.00%

Issue out. Poll up. Review posted.

Comment

I liked #23. Great to see EVS' art. And the Guy-Arkillo team is a fun one. The little memory stick alien is cute.

Comment

art was great, love the image with Hal and John flying with the extended GL symbol. My only real complaint is the alternative cover artist hopefully he is gone after issue #25 and we get a better one. I am not really feeling the Kyle/Sora/baby from the future storyline but he seems to be disappearing ala images on picture in "Back to the Future" and seems to be the impetus for a change in attitude in Sora so I will give it some more time.

Comment

The cafeteria splash was cool. It was neat seeing all the characters, like SC member Moose in the background.

Comment

Well, if they have to put Tomar-Tu in trial, they will also have to put his SC partner on trial, since he is an accessory to murder.

Comment

VULDARIAN SPY IMP!!!

That was awesome.

~//V\\~

Comment

This issue laid some nice groundwork for upcoming stories. I'm not sure what the revelation about Sarko will do to Soranik, and John has a huge decision to make now. EVS's art was wonderful as always, although Bolphunga should be a little more massive.
                Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                  ... EVS's art was wonderful as always, although Bolphunga should be a little more massive.
                  Yeah, I thought that was weird too. It was in the non-EVS issue also so I assume it was agreed on that he's been drinking Slim Fast. Not sure what the point is. If Lobo is back to his bulky biker self, Bolphunga should be too.

Comment

Originally posted by -//V\\- View Post
                    VULDARIAN SPY IMP!!!

That was awesome.

~//V\\~
                    Nice little nod to Guy's Warrior days [even though he never actually used a spy imp]

Comment

Nods are all I need. Some stuff is better left in the past. Although, I always thought it'd be cool to actually see somebody from Vuldar with a GL ring...

~//V\\~

Comment

Originally posted by -//V\\- View Post
                        Nods are all I need. Some stuff is better left in the past. Although, I always thought it'd be cool to actually see somebody from Vuldar with a GL ring...

~//V\\~
                        A Vuldarian with a GL ring would be so overpowered that it would make Superman look weak.

Comment

Working...
                        X