Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto. Hopefully they'll have it.

Comment

Any 2 -disc editions out there? Could've sworn Wal-mart was doing one.

So far it seems Best Buy is the way to go over Target, Wally, and Amazon...
      White Lantern's Oath

From the center of all that is right,
      To that which challenges all your might,
      Never fade or give into strife,
      Don't let it end...Live Your Life!

Comment

I'm hitting Best Buy today, as they are offering the BluRay for $5 when you buy the game. I cancelled my Amazon preorder because of this.

Comment

Where did you see the BluRay was $5.00 when you buy the game? I looked through the weekly ad and did not see anything that said that. The game does not have any sticker that says anything either.

Also the weekly add says the BluRay with Sinestro is minimum 2 per store....my local best buy had 11 or so. 3 on the regular rack and then they had a display that had 8 more.
          They only had 2 copies of the PS3 version of the game out and 2 of the Xbox. I picked it up on PS3 and also bought the BluRay with Sinestro but there was no discounted price on it.

Comment

I just ordered my copy of the Best Buy Exclusive Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack online for In-Store Pick-Up and it was only $19.99 online! Just FYI for anyone that wants to save a few bucks! You can still get it at your local store, but by doing it this way, you'll pay the online price instead of the higher in-store price of $22.99!

Comment

Its 19.99 in store until Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Glomulus Wants View Post
                Its 19.99 in store until Saturday.
                Maybe where you are, but the sale ads in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore market give the in-store price as $22.99. But apparently EVERYONE gets it for $19.99 if they order it online. So, to make absolutely SURE you get that price, just order online for In-Store Pick-Up!

Comment

The Louisiana sale shows 22.99, the online ad shows 22.99 as well. It rang up 19.99. The receipt shows a 5.00 sale discount. Original price is 24.99 and after the 5.00 sale its 19.99. I think your just making it more difficult then necessary but do what you do.

The ad is obviously wrong it even states minimum of 2 per store where my store had 11 or so.

Comment

Best Buy receives the exclusive figure sets according to volume of the store. If it's a high volume store, they'll receive more exclusives. Usually, the BB in my area receives between 15-20 and have them in store well after the sale ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Glomulus Wants View Post
                      The Louisiana sale shows 22.99, the online ad shows 22.99 as well. It rang up 19.99. The receipt shows a 5.00 sale discount. Original price is 24.99 and after the 5.00 sale its 19.99. I think your just making it more difficult then necessary but do what you do.
                      I'm also making sure it won't be sold out when I get there. I overslept and didn't get to the store right at 10 like I wanted, and now I have other things to do for a couple hours, so this way, it's held for me 'til I can pick it up... also very useful for people that have to work today.
                      The ad is obviously wrong it even states minimum of 2 per store where my store had 11 or so.
                      That whole "minimum of 2 per store" thing is just a legal disclaimer to make it more difficult for someone to claim "false advertising! Bait & switch!!! ZOMG!!!!1111" if their store is sold out when they get there days after the DVD/Blu-Ray set went on sale.

Comment

It appears the volume of my local BB took a hit. I went during lunch to pick up the DVD and they only had 4 in the cardboard display... and it is in fact, $19.99.

It would have been nice if they made a regular DVD version that came with a figure. I only have 1 Blu-Ray player in my house.

Comment

The BluRay with the Sinestro is a BluRay and DVD combo pack. The disc with Hal Jordan is the BluRay version and the disc with Sinestro is the DVD version. Thats why there is not a DVD version with the figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern View Post
                            Any 2 -disc editions out there? Could've sworn Wal-mart was doing one.

So far it seems Best Buy is the way to go over Target, Wally, and Amazon...
                            Wal-Mart has an exclusive 2 disc DVD. Shining cover & bonus material that's on the Blu-Ray(Green Lantern info/2 bonus toons). One disc is Jordan, the other is the Guardians.

Comment

I had to go to a Best Buy 25 minutes away since the one near me was sold out by the time I got there. The out of town BB had only about 5 copies of the bundle left.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurrijak View Post
                                Wal-Mart has an exclusive 2 disc DVD. Shining cover & bonus material that's on the Blu-Ray(Green Lantern info/2 bonus toons). One disc is Jordan, the other is the Guardians.
                                "Green Lantern: Emerald Knights" Two-Disc Special Edition DVD, Advertisement Update

May 10, 2011 by James Harvey

The World's Finest has the first details on the Two-Disc Special Edition DVD release for the direct-to-video Green Lantern: Emerald Knights animated feature. Additional update included.

Warner Home Video has confirmed for The World's Finest that there will be a Two-Disc Special Edition DVD release for the upcoming Green Lantern: Emerald Knights direct-to-video animated feature. Until now, only a single-disc DVD and Blu-ray Combo Disc release were confirmed for Green Lantern: Emerald Knights. While no specific details are currently available for the release, the studio has confirmed the two-disc DVD edition will be an American Wal-Mart exclusive title, available only from the retail giant in beginning June 7th, 2011. Click on the thumbnail below for a hi-res look at the Green Lantern: Emerald Knights Two-Disc Special Edition DVD release.

The standard Single-Disc DVD edition and Blu-ray Combo Disc release of Green Lantern: Emerald Knights will be available at all online and retail outlets as of June 7th, 2011. The Blu-ray will feature additional extras such as featurettes, an audio commentary, a preview for the upcoming Batman: Year One animated feature, among other content.

In additional Green Lantern: Emerald Knights updates, a new print advertisement for the upcoming animated feature will be appearing in assorted May 2011-shipping comic books and magazines. For a closer look at the ad, click on the thumbnail below.

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/ne...llnews&id=1031

But nothing is said able a figurine with the DVD double pack.

Comment

Working...
                                X