The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Other Comics
FLASHCHAT

Miscellaneous GL Comics

Old 10-29-2020, 03:17 AM   #276
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Deadline is reporting oscar Isaac is playing moon knight and Egyptian director mohamed diab will direct the Disney plus series. Hes known for doing Egyptian films. Id post a link but ps4 wont let me but yea deadline is reporting all of this

Anything you say can and will be used against you
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 08:14 PM   #277
robojac
Corps Honor Guard

Michael Giacchino to Return for ‘Spider-Man: Far from Home’ Sequel

Quote:
Michael Giacchino has confirmed that he will be returning as the composer for the third installment in the Spider-Man series as part of Marvel Studios’ cinematic universe. The composer has previously scored the first two films, Spider-Man: Homecoming and last year’s Spider-Man: Far from Home. Jon Watts is returning to direct the movie, as are cast members Tom Holland, Zendaya, Jacob Batalon and Marisa Tomei. They are joined by Jamie Foxx who will reprise his role as Electro from The Amazing Spider-Man 2, as well as Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange. Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Ant-Man and the Wasp) wrote the screenplay and Kevin Feige & Amy Pascal are producing the project. The third Spider-Man film is set to be released in theaters on December 17, 2021 by Sony Pictures. Giacchino’s other upcoming feature projects also include Matt Reeves’ The Batman (currently scheduled to be released on March 4, 2022), Colin Trevorrow’s Jurassic World: Dominion (coming out on June 10, 2022) and the animated feature Extinct (co-scored with Mick Giacchino).

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2020/11...m-home-sequel/

I can't wait to hear him reprise his Dr. Strange theme since he probably won't be composing the music for the Dr. Strange sequel. Most likely Danny Elfman or Christopher Young will do the score because Sam Raimi is directing it.
robojac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 12:33 AM   #278
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Well shit marvel just announced secret invasion for Disney plus aka the nick fury series. They announced they will not recast chadwick boseman in black panther. A gotg holiday special . Iron heart armor wars with rhodey. John watts behind the current spider man is doing fantastic 4. Antman and the wasp quantummania is the 3rd Antman title with kang. So much to unpack. There were trailers for loki wandavison falcon and winter soilder. Falcon and winter soilder look epic. Christian bale is gor the god butcher in thor love and thunder

Last edited by TazzMission; 12-11-2020 at 02:57 AM.
Old 12-15-2020, 05:38 AM   #279
robojac
Corps Honor Guard

Daniel Pemberton To Return For ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ Sequel

Quote:
Daniel Pemberton (Steve Jobs, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Birds of Prey, Enola Holmes, Motherless Brooklyn, The Trial of the Chicago 7) has confirmed that he will be returning to score the upcoming Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel. The animated film will be directed by Joaquim Dos Santos (Voltron: Legendary Defender) and is being written by David Callahm (Wonder Woman 1984, The Expendables, Zombieland: Double Tap). No plot details have been announced yet. Shameik Moore will return as the voice of Miles Morales and Hailee Steinfeld is set to reprise her role as Gwen Stacy/Spider-Woman. Amy Pascal (Spider-Man: Far from Home, Bridge of Spies) is producing the Sony Pictures Animation & Marvel Entertainment production with Phil Lord & Christopher Miller (The Lego Movie, 21/22 Jump Street). Pemberton has previously scored the 2018 original film. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 2 is currently scheduled to be released on October 7, 2022 by Sony Pictures.
http://filmmusicreporter.com/2020/12...-verse-sequel/
Old 12-18-2020, 05:55 AM   #280
robojac
Corps Honor Guard

Marco Beltrami To Score Andy Serkis’ ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’

Quote:
Marco Beltrami (A Quiet Place, Scream, The Hurt Locker, 3:10 to Yuma, World War Z, Ford v. Ferrari) has been hired to score the upcoming superhero movie Venom: Let There Be Carnage. The film is directed by Andy Serkis (Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle, Breathe) and stars Tom Hardy, Woody Harrelson, Michelle Williams, Reid Scott and Naomie Harris. Kelly Marcel (Saving Mr. Banks, Fifty Shades of Grey) wrote the screenplay. Avi Arad (Iron Man, The Amazing Spider-Man), Matt Tolmach (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle), Amy Pascal (Spiderman: Homecoming, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse) and Hutch Parker (X-Men: Days of Future Past & Apocalypse) are producing the Marvel Entertainment and Tencent Pictures production. Beltrami has previously composed the music for several Marvel films (produced by Parker), including Logan, The Wolverine and Fantastic Four. Goransson has scored Ruben Fleischer’s 2018 original Venom film. Venom: Let There Be Carnage is currently scheduled to be released in theaters on June 25, 2021 by Sony Pictures.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2020/12...re-be-carnage/

Beltrami's a good choice and I'm looking forward to hearing what he does with this. His previous superhero/comic book movie scores were the third Crow movie, Blade 2, Hellboy (2004), The Wolverine, Logan, and Fant4stic. Hopefully he gets to score a major DCEU film or MCU film in the near future.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:58 AM   #281
robojac
Corps Honor Guard

Henry Jackman Scoring Marvel’s Disney+ Series ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’

Quote:
Henry Jackman (X-Men: First Class, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Wreck-It-Ralph, Big Hero 6) has recently been scoring Marvel Studios’ upcoming Disney+ original series The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. The show is written by Malcolm Spellman, directed by Kari Skogland (The Loudest Voice) and stars Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Daniel Brühl, Emily VanCamp and Wyatt Russell. The 6-parter follows Sam Wilson aka The Falcon & Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier, who came together in the final moments of Avengers: Endgame as they team up on a global adventure that tests their abilities—and their patience. Spellman is also executive producing the project with Kevin Feige (Avengers: Endgame, Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy). Jackman has previously scored Marvel’s features Captain America: The Winter Soldier & Civil War. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier will premiere on March 19, 2021 exclusively on Disney+.
http://filmmusicreporter.com/2020/12...inter-soldier/
Old 01-08-2021, 06:06 AM   #282
robojac
Corps Honor Guard

‘WandaVision’ To Feature Theme Song by Kristen Anderson-Lopez & Robert Lopez

Quote:
Disney+ announced today that Kristen Anderson-Lopez & Robert Lopez (Frozen, Frozen II, Coco, The Book of Mormon) have composed the theme song for Marvel’s limited series WandaVision. They also wrote unique songs for several episodes, spanning from the 1950s to the early 2000s. The theme song is featured in the show’s latest TV spot, which can be checked out after the jump. As previously reported, Christophe Beck (Frozen, Ant-Man, The Muppets, Edge of Tomorrow) is composing the original score for the 9-parter directed by Matt Shakman and starring Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff, Paul Bettany as Vision, Kathryn Hahn as Agnes, Teyonah Parris as Monica Rambeau, as well as Kat Dennings and Randall Park. Jac Schaeffer serves as head writer on the series, which follows Wanda Maximoff & Vision – two super-powered beings living idealized suburban lives who begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. WandaVision will premiere on January 15, 2021 exclusively on Disney+.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/01...-robert-lopez/

and

Natalie Holt Scoring Marvel’s Disney+ Series ‘Loki’

Quote:
Natalie Holt (Journey’s End, Knightfall, Deadwater Fell, Press) is currently scoring Marvel’s upcoming Disney+ original series Loki. The show is directed by Kate Herron and stars Tom Hiddleston in the title role, alongside Owen Wilson, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Sophia Di Martino, Wunmi Mosaku and Richard E. Grant. The 6-parter takes place after the events of Avengers: Endgame and follows the God of Mischief as he steps out of his brother’s shadow. Michael Waldron (Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness) serves as the project’s head writer. Herron and Waldron are also executive producing the Marvel Studios production with Kevin Feige (Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man) and Stephen Broussard (Ant-Man and the Wasp). Loki will premiere this May exclusively on Disney+.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/01...y-series-loki/
Old 01-15-2021, 12:07 AM   #283
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Also, Evans may return to MCU in a future project.

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021
Agent Purple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 12:21 AM   #284
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Purple View Post

Also, Evans may return to MCU in a future project.
Another reason why not to jump back into comics. More anti trump woke snowflake crap. Guy is out of office next week yet the left is queer for trump since there still obsessing about him

Old 01-20-2021, 08:17 AM   #285
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Its been officialy announced ethan hawke will be the villain in Disney pluses moon knight series with Oscar Isaac as mark spector.

Old 02-05-2021, 01:17 AM   #286
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Been buying some old Marvel comics on eBay, just got in Demogoblin's first appearance from way back during the Inferno event. Also ordered Boomerang's first appearance and plan to hunt down some other B-list characters as well.

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021
Agent Purple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 02:15 PM   #287
Mister Ed
Horse of a Different Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
Another reason why not to jump back into comics. More anti trump woke snowflake crap. Guy is out of office next week yet the left is queer for trump since there still obsessing about him
That cover shows Captain America beating up a Capitol Rioter. What is it you object to? Do you support the rioters? I thought you didn't. By calling that image anti-Trump, you seem to be admitting that the riot was Trump's fault.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:29 PM   #288
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ed View Post
That cover shows Captain America beating up a Capitol Rioter. What is it you object to? Do you support the rioters? I thought you didn't. By calling that image anti-Trump, you seem to be admitting that the riot was Trump's fault.
I dont support rioting period but i also think people need to move on because trump is gone and the democrats run the house senate and white house. Instead of focusing on 2 months ago focus on the now. I also dont think trump is responsible because last i checked human beings make there own choices and the decision those people made should be locked up. I find it rather insulting really that people can be somehow easily influenced. We get ideas all the time from books, lectures ect.This would be like someone on the right going back to impeach clinton after 22 years for lying under oath. Im no expert but i believe Under the constitution no president can be impeached after leaving office. I believe you have to be a serving active president. As far as i heard the legality is being debated. There attempting this to prevent him from running again in 2024. I just think its hypocritical because they deem these rioters as domestic terrorists but they call blm who burnt cities all summer built chaz in Oregon and are labeled just angry surpressed people. Also why aren't those mayors and govenors being removed for allowing it like the mayor of Chicago who was recorded by a alderman cussing him out saying hes lying? My aunt who has heart issues and her son who is special needs and deaf who cant even talk were confronted twice by black individuals. Hows that right? One even assulted that cousin causing him to piss blood case went nowhere with police. You think i like carrying a knife on me when i go shopping or a walk? Fuck no but thats where society is and if the roles were reversed people would demand justice like kyle rittenhouse or cops defending themselves. Riot is a Riot so spare me the racism bullshit. If your republican and white your silenced on social media and labelled white supremacy. As for trump and republicans who backed him again guy aint perfect but he and they never specificaly said storm the Capitol or destroy things. You need specific wording to make such alegations like aoc who says ted cruz sent people to kill her wich is not just a lie but a severe accusation. I didnt have a perfect childhood single mom my dad killed his first wife wich was ruled a accident and as much of a horrible kid i was i never commited crimes or never went to jail or prison. There were times i came close . I had a lot and i mean a lot of anger but i grew up moved forward to where i had to start by forgiving myself and my mom even though shes been dead for going on 7 years. Sure i still struggle with social issues with human contact or even women based on my bad relationship with her but instead of playing victim of poor me i try to work on it. People assume because its a forum online im full of shit but i have always been honest about who i am. Realistically what do i have to gain or lose by lying about my upbringing. I have no issues displaying my humility if it helps someone in the world online or real world make better life choices. Sorry for my rant but i had to get that off my chest to show theres people in this world who have it worse than racism or a bad mommy relationship. Theres people who are raped everyday kids who are abused sexually theres homeless people untreated theres kids in foster care where they may never get adopted but people want to make racism or being black is somehow a way to be targeted for injustice in America is the poster child of focus and people would rather bury it or not adimit they have whatever going on in there life expecting other people to carry there burden . The people who want change can only change themselves . Lying to ones self dosent address the problem. I can easily play the mental heath card for my aspergers but i dont. If anything i find playing that card weak to gain a advantage in life. I dont allow people or society to judge me. Playing victim dosent fix shit . At this point people should just wipe there hands clean bury there heads in the sand and refuse themselves of any wrong doing. Somehow i or anyone who is white have this abilty to shove my hand up someones ass like a puppet and force them to join gangs sling drugs pimp themselves out for money not go to school and get a diploma simply because me being white gives me that privilege

Last edited by TazzMission; 02-08-2021 at 01:53 AM.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:34 AM   #289
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

My rant aside if nobody is watching Wandavision you should because we just had a mutant debut from fox's xmen

Old 02-07-2021, 08:48 PM   #290
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

I'm fine with Cap belting that attention-craving imbecile. He should also force-feed him some non-organic food.
Trey Strain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 10:24 PM   #291
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Working title for new mcu blade film is called blade The vampire slayer. The writer stacy osei-kuffour from the hbo watchmen series is doing the script. I dont hate it but i would of titled it blade The day walker. Mahershial ali campaigned for her and he is blade. Also its rumored and being reported bri larson is campaigning to make captain marvel gay. Not against lesbians but there gos another character being changed for pc reasons and another rumor is larson is a real lesbian hence why shes pushing this and i guess she came out on her YouTube page 4 days ago . If sex gender oriontation race dosent matter as people say why is it always pushed? And if im not mistaken the mcu is one continuty timeline so hopefully the keyboard sjw warriors try not to argue its fine bla bla dr strange and the multiverse of madness bla bla bla. At this point why not cast a legitimate blind person for daredevil and have him do all the fight scenes since people one day in the future want to argue sighted people shouldnt play blind characters? It really is becoming weird.

Last edited by TazzMission; 02-08-2021 at 02:16 AM.
Old 02-19-2021, 12:04 AM   #292
robojac
Corps Honor Guard

Danny Elfman to Reteam with Sam Raimi on Marvel’s ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’

Quote:
Composer Danny Elfman has confirmed in a recent interview with Inverse that he will be reteaming with director Sam Raimi on Marvel Studios’ upcoming feature Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. The film stars Benedict Cumberbatch, Elizabeth Olsen, Benedict Wong, Rachel McAdams & Chiwetel Ejiofor who reprise their roles from previous Marvel productions. They are joined by Xochitl Gomez who will star as America Chavez. No plot details have been announced yet. Jade Bartlett and Michael Waldron (Heels) wrote the screenplay and Kevin Feige (Avengers: Endgame, Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy) is producing the project. Elfman has previously collaborated with Raimi on such films as Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Oz: The Great and Powerful, Army of Darkness, Darkman and A Simple Plan. Michael Giacchino scored Marvel’s original 2016 Doctor Strange film. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is currently scheduled to be released in theaters nationwide on March 25, 2022.
http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/02...se-of-madness/

This was no surprise but is still great news. I can't wait to hear what he does with the music in this.
Old 02-20-2021, 07:33 PM   #293
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Rumor is Jennifer Lawrence is eyed for john watts fantastic 4 film for mcu as sue storm. If TRUE im 50/50 on her

Old 03-31-2021, 11:21 AM   #294
Space Cop
The Dandy

Marvel is leaving Diamond too!
Old 03-31-2021, 03:41 PM   #295
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Russel crowe is cast in thor love and thunder