No announcement yet.

Pattinson/Reeves' "The Batman" movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to be clear, that's fan art not real.

Comment

Ah, shit.

Comment

First look at the Batmobile:

If the Burton Batmobile was elegant and gothic, the Nolan Batmobile was military-like and utilitarian, and the Snyder Batmobile was a bit of both...

... this just looks like a hotrod. Like, I could go and buy that somewhere for $4000.

Very polite of Batman to install such nice bright brake lights. Very considerate for traffic.

Comment

^It looks like a car. That's a plus for me.
          $4,000? I'd like to shop where you shop for cars.

Comment

One more:

Not a fan, too normal looking. Also why would Batman have the engine exposed? Seems ill-advised?

Comment

Every bit of material we see from this movie makes me like it less and less. I'm beginning to suspect that this is going to be the first Batman movie since Batman & Robin that I don't see while its in theaters.
              Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
                Every bit of material we see from this movie makes me like it less and less. I'm beginning to suspect that this is going to be the first Batman movie since Batman & Robin that I don't see while its in theaters.
                I remember seeing B&R in theaters with my best friend (the summer before our senior year in HS). It was memorable. But I did miss BvS.

Comment

Like, if 5 cop cars are on his ass... how does he get away in that? It would work if it was set in the 70s or maybe the 80s... not 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                    Like, if 5 cop cars are on his ass... how does he get away in that? It would work if it was set in the 70s or maybe the 80s... not 2020.
                    Isn't it still set in the 1990's? I mean, I don't disagree with you even if it is, but I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
                      Isn't it still set in the 1990's?
                      It was never set in the 90s, that was fake rumors. To further cement things we've seen pics from the set with "Gotham News in HD!" on vans and such. There was no HD in the 90s.

Comment

Every Batmobile is conspicuous. He doesn't drive a Civic. Personally, I'd rather this than the dang tank any day of the week.

Comment

It was never set in the 90s, that was fake rumors. To further cement things we've seen pics from the set with "Gotham News in HD!" on vans and such. There was no HD in the 90s.
                          Well then this whole thing is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                          X