The Omega Men #4 Preview
    Writer: Tom King
    Artist: Toby Cypress

66.67%
    33.33%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%

I'm not reading this comic book. Wake me up when Kyle gets his ring back.

Comment

The art is progressively getting worse. My six year old could draw more proportionate figures than this guy...

~M~

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
        The art is progressively getting worse. My six year old could draw more proportionate figures than this guy...

~M~
        They had a fill in artist on this issue.

Comment

I didn't care for the art in the others either LOL. This though... I'm tempted to use the same layout for the Kyle origin recap page and draw it in my own style. On a bad day I think I could do better...

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
            They had a fill in artist on this issue.
            This makes alot more sense now. I was liking the way the art was, but then this issue was a complete mess. Getting to the story, Spoilers: First off why does Kyle have a green ring in the flashback? Also he mentions a love that was lost, but doesn't mention another love that would've been Carol. So is this heavy plot revising, or is Kyle actually not revealing everything about himself? Or is it a little of both?

Comment

Originally posted by Mechinoid View Post
              ...First off why does Kyle have a green ring in the flashback? Also he mentions a love that was lost, but doesn't mention another love that would've been Carol. So is this heavy plot revising, or is Kyle actually not revealing everything about himself? Or is it a little of both?
              Yeah, I wondered about that too, especially the green ring (Carol was mentioned in an earlier episode so chalk that up as a detail Kyle didn't want to share now).

At least some of the questions have been answered (what exactly Kyle's mission was and how we found him bomb-strapped).

Comment

I'm not reading this but I thought I'd mention that the sales dropped from 30K in the first issue to 17K in the second issue, and 17K is the usual cancellation level for DCU titles. Ouch! That might be the biggest drop and the most disastrous launch ever.

Comment

Good

Comment

I........

liked this issue.

Comment

I finally got around to reading the backup story in Batman & Robin Convergence, and then Omega Men #1 last night before bed. I could barely get through them because of the speech patterns the characters have. I appreciate they are trying to make the reader feel like this is in another part of the universe, I just wish it flowed better. I have 2 through 4, and I'll try to read them tonight. Trying to get caught up with my GL comics and this is the next to last stop on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                        I finally got around to reading the backup story in Batman & Robin Convergence, and then Omega Men #1 last night before bed. I could barely get through them because of the speech patterns the characters have. I appreciate they are trying to make the reader feel like this is in another part of the universe, I just wish it flowed better. I have 2 through 4, and I'll try to read them tonight. Trying to get caught up with my GL comics and this is the next to last stop on the way.
                        Fortunately, they dropped the alien language bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                          I........

liked this issue.
                          Dude that's two issues now, are you feeling ok?

Anyways I didn't particularly enjoy this issue, couldn't get into the art. Thankfully Bagenda comes back next month.

Comment

Canceled.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/09/...league-united/

Comment

Originally posted by Foghorn Lantern View Post
                              Damn! Things are getting bleak.

Comment

Working...
                              X