No announcement yet.

Sylent's Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hah ha! "Put your arms up and down... and make that choo choo sound." I should make an animated gif of the group doing "the train."

Yeah, Flash and Swamp Thing were the only exclusives I bought for myself from the SDCC. I literally tripped over the box in my man cave thinking "WTF is this?!?" Oh yeah!

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that White Lantern Batman the Benes figure?

Comment

• I believe so!

Comment

• It's a repaint of the JLA series 2 Batman figure with (I think) a slight alteration to the cape.

If this figure had the Black and Grey color scheme, I probably would have picked it up.

Comment

• Also got a different belt.

I was wondering why they didn't do a repaint of the WL Batman for Heroes & Foes they way they're doing the Flash, then I realized it was just the Benes figure repainted. Still, a little surprised they didn't do a black/gray repaint of it for H&F instead of a straight up re-release of the Shane Davis figure.

Comment

• The Sinestro Corps

Sylent_Asassin
              Black Lantern
              Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 12-07-2011, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Get it while it's hot!

http://figureoftheday.com/

Comment

• Too late. Sold out.

Comment

• Aaagh! Sorry...

Comment

• When I clicked on the link this morning, it wasn't even the Blackest Night Box Set but rather the Flash.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Some new additions to my Justice Society of America. I got the entire set for $7.99 each last week when Target had a sale that they didn't advertise.

Stargirl and S.T.R.I.P.E..

My complete JSA team.

Comment

• Cool additions. Your JSA collection is awesome!
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• You need Jack Knight, Ted Knight, and the other Starman
                            <...>

Comment

• Yeah, that's a real boss JSA team. Starmans would be nice additions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                                Cool additions. Your JSA collection is awesome!
                                Thanks!

Originally posted by tangent66 View Post
                                You need Jack Knight, Ted Knight, and the other Starman
                                Yeah, I know. I see it everywhere so I'll pick it up at some point. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't see a loose one at the toy show over the weekend.

Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                                Yeah, that's a real boss JSA team. Starmans would be nice additions.
                                Thanks! Yeah, due to popular demand, Starman will be coming soon to a posting near you.

Comment

Working...
                                X