Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOVIE SCRIPT! GET YOUR MOVIE SCRIPT HERE!!! (FIRST DRAFT ONLY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErikBauer View Post
    All in all I hope they mantain 95% of the script for the movie... in order to get it perfect they just have to discard the "Kiss moment" and tweak a little final GL Vs Hammond confrontation.
    I agree fully. The kiss was a little cliche and not how the ring works at all and the fight with Hammond left a little much to be desired but other than that I think this will work out just fine.

Comment

Another post-reading consideration:

At one point Hal is explained how the ring works and what is that Green energy. Well, the explanation present in the script threats Green light as if it was a mix of Hope, Love and Compassion... tied together and controlled by Willpower.
      We all know it isn't that way.... and I hope the script has been corrected under that aspect, because it's a small but vital point in the GL mythology.

Comment

I don't think that the description given in the script directly contradicts anything in Canon, but it could probably be written a bit better.

Comment

Bumping this back up because people don't know how to use SEARCH!

Comment

its gone now...

Comment

Originally posted by EricDH131 View Post
              its gone now...
              I saved it on one of my computers. It's not on my desktop (which is what I'm using right now) so the saved copy is on my laptop. I'll see if I can find a way to host it myself tomorrow to make it available again.

Comment

I've now rehosted the movie script myself, since people are idiots and can't be bothered to leave stuff like this on their site for the long term. Go back to the very first post and click the link there to download it.

Comment

Oh well guess will just have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                    Oh well guess will just have to wait.
                    AHEM!! Re-read this post...
                    Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
                    I've now rehosted the movie script myself, since people are idiots and can't be bothered to leave stuff like this on their site for the long term. Go back to the very first post and click the link there to download it.
                    It's up NOW. No waiting. Download to your heart's content!

Comment

The link is still good. Way cool post, thank you so much for the script.

Noir Movies! Late Night Every Saturday http://moviestvnetwork.com/noir

Comment

Working...
                      X