Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wwe 2k22 will have machine gun kelly as dlc. Now i have a celebraty i hate i can toss of the hell in a cell that isnt a created wrestler from community creations
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Thursday ill give my thoughts on wwe 2k22. Automatic dload is Thursday. I just read rvd stacy kiebler la knight will be dlc

Comment

• I Started playing wwe 2k22 lastnight. Very nice control overhaul. You can actually block now by holding y or triangle depending on what system your on. I agree with ign this feels more like a fighter insead of a wrestling simulator. Visually the wrestlers look fantastic. Im only doing exibition for now and made my first wwe wrestler. From what i played so far i agree with ign on a 8. Theres 3 editions and can be pricey. I got the regular 60 dollar version. I got thhe undertaker immortal pack free when i pre ordered. Karrion kross is my wwe champion

Comment

• I heard What Culture's review and they see in the same boat--this is the best the series has been in a long while, but not the best wrestling game ever. I plan to get it some day. Right now, I'm working on Hitman 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            I heard What Culture's review and they see in the same boat--this is the best the series has been in a long while, but not the best wrestling game ever. I plan to get it some day. Right now, I'm working on Hitman 3.
            Im still getting ajusted to the controls do to them being the same for about a decade but i like them very nice overhaul. The weapon damage is nice i managed to make a kendo stick explode after using it i counted 5 or 6 hits before exploding. The camera angles are nice also. Apparently you can link spotify to create a wrestler for theme songs. I havent tried it yet but when i do ill be using some bob seger rage against the machine guns n roses for theme songs. Im waiting till black Friday to buy season pass because thats 40 Bucks outside the regular game
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 03-12-2022, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Still playing wwe 2k22. It feels more like a arcade fighter. Think mk combo buttons compared to single button attacks like 0 being pin x for heavt punch. The new pinning system is activated with R3 . The titles and arenas look spectacular do to enhanced lighting.

Comment

• Loving shredders revenge and multiverses. Multiverses is free very similar to smash bros with wb characters. Fingers crossed for Hanna Barbara characters.

Comment

Working...
                X