No announcement yet.

Sylent's Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, you're right. I just did this for a photoshoot. I envisioned it coming out better. I would need more steps... and nobody mentioned the lack of an Aquaman. I have to wait for the Villains pack for that. Hopefully, someone will have it for cheap.

Comment

• It's been a long time... since I left you... without dope pics to stare to...

I spend most of the time ragging on GL, but I'm still a fan... and since Imageshack wrecked most of my links and photos, here are some updated shots:

Comment

• I haven't posted anything in a while, mostly because my file hosting site wrecked all of my images.

Here's a pic I took for the video game, Transformers Devastation. I still haven't done a photoshoot for the rest of my Masterpieces as they're too big to display in one spot.

Comment

• ^I thought you actually had a floor model showing them there for a second.

Comment

• Yeah, Sylent is a player and has chicks all over the place. So it wouldn't be surprise if he had some model showcasing them.

Great stuff, Sylent!
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
              I haven't posted anything in a while, mostly because my file hosting site wrecked all of my images.

Here's a pic I took for the video game, Transformers Devastation. I still haven't done a photoshoot for the rest of my Masterpieces as they're too big to display in one spot.

Sylent, are those MP Autobots the KO's you were telling me about? I saw some on Amazon for half the price of the Takara toys and I'm very tempted to get a couple.

I love the metallic highlights on the D man. Such awesomeness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                ^I thought you actually had a floor model showing them there for a second.
                Ha ha! I wish I had that much pull. Well, no I don't... at least, not anymore.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                Yeah, Sylent is a player and has chicks all over the place. So it wouldn't be surprise if he had some model showcasing them.

Great stuff, Sylent!
                I don't know what you're talking about... and thanks.

Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
                Sylent, are those MP Autobots the KO's you were telling me about? I saw some on Amazon for half the price of the Takara toys and I'm very tempted to get a couple.

I love the metallic highlights on the D man. Such awesomeness.
                The only KO's I have are Wheeljack and Ratbat. WJ was recently reissued for $38 at AE and HLJ (I think), and I kind of regret not getting the legit version when I had the chance. I kept looking at it, but never pulled the trigger because it was around Christmas time.

Devastator is okay, but I HATE that face! He should have the visor or at least an interchangeable face so you can choose his appearance.

Comment

• TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECES!!!!

Seekersville!

Disappointed in WalWarp. He's a floppy mess.

"No, no, no..." says Starscream after he blocks your shot.

Comment

• Masterpiece-27 Ironhide!

Size comparison with another car bot in alt mode.

Time to start bustin' Deceptichops!

The ol' rust bucket's jet pack.

Ironhide with his different face plate.

With the Big wig, BB and Wheeljack to show size comparisons. The scale is perfect!

Autobot group shot!

Comment

• I went through this thread and Photosuckit and Imagecrack wrecked each and every photo of my collection. Initially, there were a few images still remaining, but now, even those are gone.

Not sure if I'll bother taking new pictures and switch to Flickr because sadly, charging for image hosting seems to be the new trend and I'd be upset if I did all that work just to have it nullified again.

Comment

• ^Your sig is out too.

Comment

• Yeah, I know. Photobucket (and Imageshack) ruined all of my online photos and I never mustered the energy or effort to restore them onto another site.

If Photobucket's price was reasonable, I'd consider it, but they want $40 a month! That's insane! As a result, they're dead to me. I marked all of their notification emails as spam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                            Yeah, I know. Photobucket (and Imageshack) ruined all of my online photos and I never mustered the energy or effort to restore them onto another site.

If Photobucket's price was reasonable, I'd consider it, but they want $40 a month! That's insane! As a result, they're dead to me. I marked all of their notification emails as spam.
                            Do you only have to pay if you are over a certain amount of storage in MB?

Reason I ask is because all my photo links seem to be holding up ok, including my sig.

Comment

• Yeah, when PB changed their conditions, they gave you 2MB storage of image hosting for free. Anything over that gets snipped. I had used PB since the early 00's, so I had quite a bit on there, not to mention all of my ComicCon images. It was 30% full when last I checked.

Comment

Working...
                              X