0.00%

Well, at least we know where Baz is.

Comment

Issue out. Poll up!

Comment

REVIEW: Green Lantern Lost Army #6

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
          I don't think the point of this flashback was about his training or anything like that. I think it was that there are experiences and choices that change you forever and from which you cannot just come back. That could be in reference to them being stuck where they are or it could be that John is about to pay the price for manipulating Relic and Krona.

Comment

I thought it was funny that (IMHO, anyway) this issue reversed the usual state of affairs by having horrible, ugly art on the cover, and much BETTER art inside.

Comment

From the review linked above

Two characters that could have added an extra spice to the series were Krona and Relic prior to their future evil endeavors, but somehow (in a panel that we didn’t see) Krona has discovered John Stewart’s lie and it appears that Relic and Krona will be in opposition, but it’s not a moment earned.
              Krona was likely always able to tap into the telepathic sub-channel the Lanterns used to communicate among themselves.

Lost Army is a series that can be summed up in a two words, wasted potential. There were some many interesting ideas presented here that could have made for an amazing Green Lantern story, however with Bunn focusing on Stewart and leaving the other Green Lanterns out in space to drift aimlessly, but only using them to make a “moment.”
              I think we all know that not all stories have all characters of equal importance to the narrative. John Stewart is the protagonist of Lost Army, so of course the series will focus on him. This was his story and not... Salaak's.
              ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

Originally posted by Star-Lantern View Post
                I think we all know that not all stories have all characters of equal importance to the narrative. John Stewart is the protagonist of Lost Army, so of course the series will focus on him. This was his story and not... Salaak's.
                But for a book titled 'Lost Army' you'd think there would actually be some focus on the 'Lost Army'.
                Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

Amen that cover was horrific

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  I thought it was funny that (IMHO, anyway) this issue reversed the usual state of affairs by having horrible, ugly art on the cover, and much BETTER art inside.
                  If the book wasn't pulled on my pull list, I might have missed the issue because the art on the cover was horrid, why put that up front when I am sure Saiz could have done something better in his sleep. It smacks of TPTB trying to sandbag the final Lost Army issue so the Oblviion sales will appear to pop. As much as I am a Hal guy , even I will admit DC seemed to be intentionally tanking the end of Kyle's run right before Rebirth telling stories not even Kyle fans would enjoy and only completists would purchase. Back to Saiz I am hoping they consider bringing him over to Green Lantern for art duties, my first choice is Ivan Reis but until he is available Saiz is a suitable option.

Comment

Man, you really think the DC offices are full of devious plots, don't you?

Comment

Working...
                    X