X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    ^Good work. God bless.
    Ty yea its hard to wrap my head around ill be 40 in around 4 more years after this December. Already got some grey going . Time does fly
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I Really wish this virus is over with . Going crazy with nothing to do . We shut down again in Illinois

Comment

• I decided since not only am i bored as hell with everything shut down in my state im going to get creative and build something for me to shoot at with paintballs rubber bullets and pepper balls in my alleyway as a homade target

Comment

• The pro's and con's of having ocd.. Pro's home is always clean and everything is in order. Con's obsessive thoughts after knowing one of your neighbor's had/has covid. Joys of real life

Comment

• Oooof its snowing in Illinois soooooo not ready for winter

Comment

• Sigh i have to vent so today i was at a family Halloween party and there was a shooting a block or 2 away. None of us were affected but these shootings in illinois are fucking rediculous . Our mayor and govenor do nothing. Apparently a police copter was shining through the area.

Comment

• Sigh real stuff going on. My aunt who is 71 was just diagnosed with brain cancer on Saturday. She has no history of cancer in the past. I also have a church friend whos in hospital with covid. Apparently her husband and son have it also. I hate 2020

Comment

• A neighbor of mine was diagnosed with brain cancer as well. He's already being treated, but found out when he passed out at work (he's a mailman) and went to the ER. Horrible stuff. He has a college-age daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                    A neighbor of mine was diagnosed with brain cancer as well. He's already being treated, but found out when he passed out at work (he's a mailman) and went to the ER. Horrible stuff. He has a college-age daughter.
                    Yea its weird because theres 6 other siblings she has so my mom and another aunt has history of cervical and breast. Her son and daughter-in-law just had there second son last year. When my mom had it she never smoked or drank so its crazy to think cancer can just hit. My mom was 60 When she passed away in 2014. Cancer really has skyrocketed hasn't it?
                    TazzMission
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by TazzMission; 11-12-2020, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• Apparently cancer rates go up, in general, as life expectancy goes up, because the longer you live, the more chance you have to eventually get cancer. Not that this means only old people get cancer, of course. It is just a statistical increase, averaged over the whole population.

Cancer death rates, meanwhile, have trended downward, due to advances in treatment, so more people than ever are surviving cancer. (Though the decline seems rather gradual.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        Apparently cancer rates go up, in general, as life expectancy goes up, because the longer you live, the more chance you have to eventually get cancer. Not that this means only old people get cancer, of course. It is just a statistical increase, averaged over the whole population.

Cancer death rates, meanwhile, have trended downward, due to advances in treatment, so more people than ever are surviving cancer. (Though the decline seems rather gradual.)
                        Its crazy. Apparently cancer is on both my mom and dads side. Now i know zilch on his medical history since my mom was a single mom so i admit my ocd is getting to me because im a self diagnoser wich isnt healthy. As a ex tobacco smoker knock on wood so far no cancer for me but i tend to freak out despite being in good health

Comment

• Been a minute since i posted about my aunt. No cancer in her bones so thats good. Shes been home since thanksgiving. Shes in California and us as family are based in Illinois wich is hard. I offered to go iut there and help if needed . They have everything covered

Comment

• Just found out my cousin and her husband have covid. They had a get together 3 days ago. I feel fine but the ocd is messing with my head

Comment

• My aunt isnt doing good. Only a matter of time before she passes. Im ok i just hope its quick for her

Comment

• She passed last night

Comment

Working...
                                X