No announcement yet.

This is really good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is the GL that the Guardians are sure will betray them? Logic tells me its the Xudarian like bird chick. But anyone else have a feeling on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      Well, you could try him in Titans and at least let DC know he has fans with your dollars.
      no i will not be doing that, in that book he's just an Lantern nothing more everything less, til they Make Kyle Great Again I'M OUT

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        no i will not be doing that, in that book he's just an Lantern nothing more everything less, til they Make Kyle Great Again I'M OUT
        Some Kyle fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
          Some Kyle fan!
          Yeah, kind of a fair-weather friend, huh? "I liked my friend when he was cop, but now that he's retired and can't fix my tickets, screw him."

Comment

Ha ha! Exactly! I guess if Kyle had never dipped his toe into Godmode waters, Ion might never have become a Green Lantern fan. He'd still be watching Airbender cartoons lol.

Comment

And by Ion's standard, that makes ME more of a Kyle Rayner fan than HIM...and I only mildly enjoy him!

Comment

We're callin' you OUT Ion!!

WWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hold on now...Airbender cartoons are fuxking phenomenal.

Comment

I said WWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

Calm down Flair. lol

Comment

WWWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

Btw, I enjoyed the bit of Hal and the bird alien playing good cop bad cop with the spider alien. That was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                            Ha ha! Exactly! I guess if Kyle had never dipped his toe into Godmode waters, Ion might never have become a Green Lantern fan. He'd still be watching Airbender cartoons lol.
                            ................................. your not wrong, Kyle becoming ION the 1st time is what got me back into GL

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I'm enjoying the new direction but I'll be interested to see how sales are over time, I could easily see newer fans turned off by Morrison's take as it is a pretty big change from what we've had in the modern era.

Comment

It really is different than what readers who came in for and after the Johns era would expect. Or really decades before that. There is a pseudo silver age feeling that is going on here with whacky ideas, and less drama between characters. More plot driven than character driven. Like you say, time will tell if audiences want to stay with this tone for the next few years. I hope they do anyway. I've had enough of the type of stories we've gotten since Blackest Night to last me the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X