No announcement yet.

2008 Corps Meet-up Scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I am down for Wizcon. Already working on a better GL suit (s?) and might do Sinestro again, key word MIGHT.
    http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
    http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
    Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
    I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

I'm like 2 and a half hours away from New York so i might be able to make it. Not sure though.

Comment

I'm planning on going to SDCC this year, but New York is way closer, and i Might be able to do that one aswell. Might have to get creative with my budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenlant78 View Post
          I'm planning on going to SDCC this year, but New York is way closer, and i Might be able to do that one aswell. Might have to get creative with my budget.
          Welcome to the Corps, good to have you here -
          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

i love the T-Shirt idea and plan to get one made, but sadly i can make it to all (or any) comic cons

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

When are they? I'm new to this.

Comment

I guess Andrew and I are the only two who live in the North West eh?
                sigpic
                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I'll be at Wizard World Chicago for sure, its only about 45 min from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lishego View Post
                    I'm thinking of hitting Chicago again this summer. I haven't been since 2000 and that was a great Con that year. Better than San Diego in 2006.

-Don

Comment

Who all is from the Chicago area? We should go hit a bar...Anyone play darts?

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                        I guess Andrew and I are the only two who live in the North West eh?
                        I live in Portland, OR. I just don't have the time to go to any sort of conventions (or the disposable income, especially if it isn't IN Portland).

Comment

Who all is from the Chicago area? We should go hit a bar...Anyone play darts?
                          Darts and comics don't SEEM like they go together, but they do.

I've been in a dart league of some kind forEVER. Fun stuff.

-Don

Comment

I live about an hour and half away from Chicago. I have never been to a convention, but sounds like a good time. I'm planning on going.
                            Last edited by Guest; 12-12-2007, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Yeah Chicago does a pretty good Con. Plus it is RIGHT before The Dark Knight movie...so expect something to happen. Last year we had the Dark Knight panel.
                              http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
                              http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
                              Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
                              I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

Mega con has been moved to march, in orlando

Comment

Working...
                                X