No announcement yet.

SDCC 2011 Exclusives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the people that bought Kilowog and the Carol Ferris doll, do you plan on taking them out of package?
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• i think im going to be keeping carol in the packaging...she wouldnt match anything and for the sake of the bachelor's pad...gotta keep it away

(ps...still live at home with the rents ) lol)

Comment

• Bought a Wog. Probably going to keep him in the package. I've opened all my MM's with the exception of Green Man (and soon Wog) since they look nice displayed in the package anyway and don't have a CnC piece.

Comment

• Probably keep Carol in package. Wog I am unsure. I left Green Man in the package so Wog might stay that way as well. I actually like the packing and look of the figure in the movie package.

Comment

• Zoom is up on GD's site now for those that are interested.
            I just wanna play.
            I just wanna play a game.
            One that you've never played before.
            One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by stoat2337 View Post
              Zoom is up on GD's site now for those that are interested.
              i saw him for sale at wizard world at one of the tables. the guy wanted 60 for it.

i also saw the sdcc kilowag but it didnt have a price so i didnt ask
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• $60 for Zoom? It's still available on the link posted above for $20. I'm sure Kilowog is still available on Matty as well.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• im still contemplating trying to get a Sentinel
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• The Sentinel is really nice to look at. I'm about 90% sure that I won't take it out of the box.

However, if I couldn't get it at ComicCon, I wouldn't pay after market prices for it. I would just buy the non-exclusive Sentinel and open that bad boy up.

Comment

• True. But I think the non exclusive is a different paint job and I recall not liking it very much
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Yeah, I didn't like the non-exclusive paint job either. But I've seen some of the second market prices for the SDCC Sentinel and it's more than I'm willing to spend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          im still contemplating trying to get a Sentinel
                          Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          True. But I think the non exclusive is a different paint job and I recall not liking it very much
                          BBTS.com is taking pre-orders on the SDCC paint job version of the Sentinel for $59.99.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...74&mode=retail

Darth_Primus
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by Darth_Primus; 09-10-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Oooo, good looking. I hate the current non exclusive one.
                            I just wanna play.
                            I just wanna play a game.
                            One that you've never played before.
                            One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

Working...
                            X