Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

HD4R7: Michael Heide vs Deadpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD4R7: Michael Heide vs Deadpool

Michael Heide's
    • The Shadow (The Shadow)
    • Hugo Danner (Gladiator)
    • Kimball Kinnison (Lensman Series)
    • Hippolyta (Shakespeare)
    • Robin Hood (Myth)
    • The Shark (Motion Picture Funnies Weekly)
    • Robert Scott Carey (The Incredible Shrinking Man)

Deadpool's
    • Judge Dredd (2000 AD)
    • Captain Britain (Marvel Comics)
    • Dennis the Menace (Beano)
    • Rodger Mellie (Viz Magazine)
    • Desperate Dan (The Dandy)
    • Tank Girl (Tank Girl)
    • Major Misunderstaning (Viz Magazine)
    Michael Heide
    80.00%
    Deadpool
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Heide.

Comment

Caleb, you still haven't changed Deadpool's picks.

Comment

Dude, I briefly told you in round 5 to change it, which is understandable that you didn't, but there was a massive song and dance about it in round 6, so this is giving you no excuse. I'm beginning to think this is just arrogance.
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Why not just take the time now to PM him the picks
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Well, nothing to loose.
            Originally posted by IonFan
            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
            Originally posted by Quaker
            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Most of that song and dance was done because you didn't PM me the picks last round. You still didn't PM me the picks either. Not only that, but there was a major gap between when the polls closed on the round, to when I started up the next round. You had your time.
              And honestly, I just don't care enough to go look for your team changes in whatever thread it was in for your team, which has no chance of getting into the finals, and spend needless time working on something that will, at best, come in third to last.

Comment

If I wanted to change my picks and I didn't send them directly to the manager of the draft right away, I'd feel pretty stupid.

Especially if I made a huge fuss and all the last go around.
                Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Conversely, if I was running a draft, and someone had made a huge fuss about changes, I'd feel pretty silly if I didn't make them, even if they hadn't actually PM'd them to me.

But pragmatically, Caleb's right. It isn't likely to have made a difference in the final standings (other than possibly slightly changing Heide's vote total one direction or the other, which could theoretically change his seed. I haven't done the math to figure out if even that is at all likely).

Comment

He'd need two wins and more vote points than even the most dramatic victory in the draft.

If I was less busy, I would have definitely changed his team regardless. It's not a prejudice against his team or against him, it's that I am honestly busy as of late. I'm doing my best to do these on time, and when I have the time.

This isn't just me being mean.

Comment

Working...
                    X