Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BACK FROM A COMIC BOOK CONVENTION? Post those PICS here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool! My East coast counterpart!

How I did'nt get a pic with this LeeAnn girl is beyond me... or maybe I just forgot.

Comment

• SDCC 2011

Greg Horn with my autograph copies of Ms. Marvel

Jimmie Robinson with my signed Bomb Queen TPB

IDW booth

In front of the G4 booth

Part of the DC booth

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Here are a few that I didn't put in my blog.

"Stop! Don't do it! The people!!"

Masterpiece Rodimus, err Hot Rod is going for $100 on eBay!! Kind of glad I picked it up. It just sucks that the scale is a bit off and it doesn't come with the convoy.

Comment

• More SDCC 2011

Orlando Magic, Dwight Howard shopping

The cast of the New Power Rangers Samurai

The cast of Always Sunny in Philadelphia signing at the Fox booth.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• SDCC 2011

After hours. There were events outside the convention center where you don't need a pass to attend.

Right when I was going to take a pick with Aziz Ansari, his security team ushered him away for the 30 Second or Less panel.

Comment

• Bruce Timm holding up my signed copy of his sketches

Amanda Connor

Attack of the Show's Candace Bailey and Kevin Pierera

Eric Basaldua signing my copy of Fly #1

J. Scott Campbell

Playmate Tiffany Taylor and my signed 8x10.

Comment

• My haul from SDCC 2011

Some of the Free Swag I picked up.

When I went to the Avatar Press booth, Max Brooks was signing, but I didn't have anything we worked on with me, so I presented a couple of "Crossed" prints thinking he'll sign them. He did sign them, but as "Garth Ennis." I asked him why he did that, and he said it was an ethical thing. He said, "It would taking credit for Garth's work." So Max, signed a random piece of paper which I appreciated and took a pic with him.

My signed comic books by the artists

Some exclusive prints and sketch books I picked up

The exclusive merch I picked up.

Comment

• DP did you get any sketches from Bruce Timm. I got one

Al-
                  Star Sapphire's Love Slave
                  Last edited by Al-; 08-12-2011, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al- View Post
                    DP did you get any sketches from Bruce Timm. I got one

Nope.

But the one you got is awesome!

Comment

• Here's a video of some Booth babes strutting their stuff on the catwalk for Marvel at the SDCC.

+ YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

This is the GL Panel that Conan O'Brian crashed. It might not work because it was pretty long.

+ YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                        Nope.

But the one you got is awesome!
                        That sucks if you wanted to pick one up. Thanks

Comment

• Yeah, I wanted to pick one up, but the guy in front of me asked him for a sketch, but he said he didn't have time that morning because he had to attend a panel in a few minutes so he just wanted to sign as much things as possible before hand. He said he would be around later, but I had too many other things going on.

Comment

• I need to get my VISA A.S.A.P.

have to go to the next SDCC

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post

This 2 girls are AWESOME!!!!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Not a comic convention, but heres pics from D23 Expo. Sorry no pics of The Avengers cast or any other things from the Walt Disney Studios panel since we had to check in out cameras and phones.

Here is a pic of the cupcakes that Pixar gave out to audience during the Walt Disney Studios panel. It's for their 25th anniversary.

Concept art of what the New Fantasyland at Walt Disney World is going to look like.

This looks like its going to be a great movie Wreck-It-Ralph

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X