No announcement yet.

You guys would be so proud of me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh come on now, i never think when it comes to you guys, i just do and hope for the best

post # 19,666

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post

As I figured he would... and please cast judgment. It's what makes this place fun!
      I'm going to sit this one out for a few reasons:

1. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones (which applies to me)
      2. I've cast enough judgement on him already in hopes he would smarten up.
      3. Lately, I've been going through some tough times and I get sick of being Mr. Bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        believe it or not she is a free woman, i piss her off she can (and will) take her business elsewhere, so i do what i have to keep her happy even if it means lying to her (omg she's become my wife )
        If you make the whore mad, wouldn't you just order a different, dumber whore?

god I wish I wasn't on his block list sometimes, but after this thread I probably would be anyways.

Comment

believe it or not she is a free woman, i piss her off she can (and will) take her business elsewhere, so i do what i have to keep her happy even if it means lying to her (omg she's become my wife )
          Wait. You're the patron. She's the one that's providing the service and is supposed to cater to your needs. It's YOU, who takes your business elsewhere, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
            Wait. You're the patron. She's the one that's providing the service and is supposed to cater to your needs. It's YOU, who takes your business elsewhere, not the other way around.
            yeah well she sucks on my....................... lollipop () without the wrapper ( ) that alone means i'm gonna try *to* keep her as long as possible, again even if it means lying to her
            IonFan
            Forum Member
            Last edited by IonFan; 10-28-2016, 03:28 PM. Reason: i f'ed up

IonFan says

Comment

what a dumbass

Comment

yeah well she sucks on my....................... lollipop () without the wrapper ( ) that alone means i'm gonna try keep her as long as possible, again even if it means lying to her
                + YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

0:16

Comment

seen my gal today, got her believing i'm voting 3rd or 4th party , good thing too cause she told me she believes that ALL DT supports are bigots and racist so good thing i lied to her huh

IonFan says

Comment

He lied, so he is a sexist for assuming she is not voting for Trump. But if he told the truth, he would have been called both sexist AND racist.

Sounds like the path of least resistance to me, to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Dantius View Post
                      He lied, so he is a sexist for assuming she is not voting for Trump. But if he told the truth, he would have been called both sexist AND racist.

You're new here, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt- you have no idea what you are dealing with......my prayers go out to you for your sanity to remain intact.

Comment

Originally posted by Dantius View Post

see he gets it

ya know i can't help but wonder just how many guys out their/there/they're did the same thing i did when their/there/they're woman asked them who they were voting for

IonFan says

Comment

Most guys aren't paying a whore to ask about their political preference.

Comment

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

HA!

looks like i did do the right thing after all (god i love being proven right )

so to the haters

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                            X