No announcement yet.

How about Alan and Guy in a title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geoff doesn't want any competition for Baz and Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      Yeah, I always liked those moments. I literally just liked seeing that bar too. I've always enjoyed those down-time bits in cape books (unless they're done really badly).
      Beau Smith really knew how to write Guy. Its a shame he's on the outside looking in while so many hacks are killing Marvel and DC.

Comment

Geoff had charge of Guy for 10 years and never did jack shit with the character.

He decided we needed two more Earth Lanterns. HIS OWN Earth Lanterns.

Comment

That's not entirely accurate. Guy Gardner headlined the Green Lantern Corps series for most of its duration when it was relaunched. And when he wasn't doing that, he was in Emerald Warriors or Red Lanterns. There was always some decent spot for him and something for him to do during the Geoff Johns era, even if Johns wasn't always directly writing him.

Anyway, what happened to Guy Gardner in Doomsday Clock? I haven't read a single one of those issues.
          ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

Originally posted by Star-Lantern View Post
            That's not entirely accurate. Guy Gardner headlined the Green Lantern Corps series for most of its duration when it was relaunched. And when he wasn't doing that, he was in Emerald Warriors or Red Lanterns. There was always some decent spot for him and something for him to do during the Geoff Johns era, even if Johns wasn't always directly writing him.

He was there, but he never had any Big moments [besides nearly being killed and carried by other GLs in Geoff's events] Other than that Geoff regressed him to the asshole character that Beau worked his ass off to grow him out of.

Anyway, what happened to Guy Gardner in Doomsday Clock? I haven't read a single one of those issues.
            Guy's ring is crushed to dust by Dr. Manhattan leaving him powerless [thus possibly being the dead GL in Heroes in crisis.

Comment

I thought Doomsday Clock is set after all current DC books? Wouldn't that include Heroes in Crisis? I think that leaves all characters appearing in Doomsday Clock to be safe in HiC. Meaning we either have to worry about Kyle or can unpack the champagne for Simon.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                Guy's ring is crushed to dust by Dr. Manhattan leaving him powerless [thus possibly being the dead GL in Heroes in crisis.
                yeah it's not like he could get a new ring or anything

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                  yeah it's not like he could get a new ring or anything
                  If he was actually showing up regularly in a book I would agree, but he's been MIA since HJ&GLC was canned. This is his only big appearance since the series ended [besides the 2 issues of Damage]

Comment

Working...
                  X