• Show
Clear All

• Lobo #13 *Preview/Spoilers*

Lobo #13 Preview
    Writers: Cullen Bunn & Frank Barbiere
    Artists: Robson Rocha & Ethan Van Sciver

This came out today btw.

Comment

The preview shows what looks like the OLD version of Lobo. Has the new Lobo changed his look to be closer to the old one, or is this the old one that is supposedly an "imposter" now?

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
        This came out today btw.
        I walked past this. I must have been out of it because I also picked up a wrong book.

Have to pick it up next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
          The preview shows what looks like the OLD version of Lobo. Has the new Lobo changed his look to be closer to the old one, or is this the old one that is supposedly an "imposter" now?
          They have been gradually lengthening his hair and darkening his features for a little while. Story-wise it kinda makes sense as well since he has been on this downward spiral.

At least Hal didn't get punked in this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by buffalorock View Post
            They have been gradually lengthening his hair and darkening his features for a little while. Story-wise it kinda makes sense as well since he has been on this downward spiral.

At least Hal didn't get punked in this issue.
            Yeah, taking Lobo into space just to throw him back so he can burn on re-entry was pretty brutal. (although, shouldn't' a GL ring be able to blast someone with that much heat on its own?)

Comment

Working...
            X