Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What animated or live action tv series should be rebooted for the new generation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What animated or live action tv series should be rebooted for the new generation?

With tiny toons animaniacs and addams family ( by tim burton ) announced what other series should be revived? Imo space ghost as a animated series, mighty max ,street sharks and captain planet should be rebooted
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 10-31-2020, 06:52 PM.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Rawhide might work. Television needs a Western.

Comment

I watch very little current TV; so, I’m okay with an old show I love just being in my collection to rewatch. Considering I’ve quit on Star Wars, Star Trek, and Doctor Who, I don’t really trust any studio to continue or reboot a beloved property.

Comment

Rawhide had a great premise. It was about men working in the outdoors and encountering all the problems that can arise with moving an unruly herd of cattle over a long distance. And it had the element of constantly changing locales and guest stars that served Wagon Train, Route 66, The Fugitive and Star Trek so well.

Television doesn't do anything like that now except with Star Trek, which it's ruined.

Comment

Come to think of it, Route 66 could work now. Of course they'd make those two guys gay and win some GLADD awards, but that would probably work against it.

Comment

Working...
          X