The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Miscellaneous > Action Figures & Toys
FLASHCHAT

Action Figures and Toys

Old 08-04-2009, 02:04 AM   #26
Andrew NDB
Shot Caller

Send a message via Yahoo to Andrew NDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskdog View Post
I doubt they'd kill her, though.
Of course not... she's already died three times... the last time within the past 5 years.

If it's any kind of Black Lantern Wonder Woman, it's Earth-2 Wonder Woman.

I'm betting on Indigo Wonder Woman. Or Wonder Woman in just some kind of closely guarded new look or costume.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:18 AM   #27
JerzeyJ
Fatality's Blacksmith

I am going with Wonder Woman as a Star Sapphire... if you see the "group" picture of the Sapphires, in the back is the "Lost Sapphire". We don't really get to see what she looks like, could be WW.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg starsaphires.jpg (74.8 KB, 35 views)
JerzeyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:08 AM   #28
Jack-O-Lantern
Master Customizer

I'm voting 100% against a Star Sapphire Wonder Woman. Firstly I hate the idea. She doesn't ft in with them or what they represent, at all. Also, we already have a SS for 2814/Earth. Why would they choose another?

Indigo. Please, if she's gonna be in any Corps let it be Indigo, nothing else makes sense.

It's either that or just another costume, which to me would be LAME, and why bother to hide it if that's all it is.
Jack-O-Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:15 AM   #29
Andrew NDB
Shot Caller

She would almost be a candidate for a Blue Lantern... but you already know who's going to take that honor. Indigo is a much better fit.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:23 AM   #30
W.West

Send a message via AIM to W.West Send a message via Yahoo to W.West Send a message via Skype™ to W.West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
I'm voting 100% against a Star Sapphire Wonder Woman. Firstly I hate the idea. She doesn't ft in with them or what they represent, at all. Also, we already have a SS for 2814/Earth. Why would they choose another?

Indigo. Please, if she's gonna be in any Corps let it be Indigo, nothing else makes sense.

Hold up fella. The Star Sapphires aren't Green Lanterns. They aren't here for the protection of sectors. They are lovers. Simple. They don't care about designated sectors by the Guardians. So the idea that they already have a representitive of the sector is silly. What about 2814, it has fucking 4 from one planet? Diana getting a SS ring wouldn't be a stretch in any fashion.

Indigo is the safest bet, but if Batman can get a Sinestro ring just for the sake of a cameo then Wonder Woman can get anything excluding Avarice. Same goes for Supes too.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:27 AM   #31
Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
Moisture Farmer

Well, each wave has had one Black Lantern. I doubt they'd have two BLs in the last wave and break the theme.

No she probably becomes sucked into the Indigo Tribe for one issue of her three issue BN mini series, and this figure will capitalize on that. Blue has been done to death, and compassion is the one out of the three "good guy" emotions that makes sense for her to be associated with (that or anger on the other end).

As far as any armbands go, that'd be in line with that whole hippie commune thing the Indigo Tribe has goin' on.

Last edited by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker; 08-04-2009 at 03:29 AM.
Big Daddy Dave Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:31 AM   #32
W.West

Send a message via AIM to W.West Send a message via Yahoo to W.West Send a message via Skype™ to W.West

How has Blue been done to death?
Old 08-04-2009, 03:35 AM   #33
Duskdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.West View Post
Hold up fella. The Star Sapphires aren't Green Lanterns. They aren't here for the protection of sectors. They are lovers. Simple. They don't care about designated sectors by the Guardians. So the idea that they already have a representitive of the sector is silly. What about 2814, it has fucking 4 from one planet? Diana getting a SS ring wouldn't be a stretch in any fashion.
You make a good point there about the Star Sapphires not having sectors -- it really makes more sense if they don't for the exact reason you stated -- but we don't know that for sure, either. They might or they might not.

I could see Diana with a SS ring (certainly more likely than most of the other colors except maybe blue), but I just think she represents Indigo better.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:43 AM   #34
Colonel Xonic
The Butcher

Send a message via Skype™ to Colonel Xonic

Maybe she's indigo, SS, or Blue. We won't know for sure until they release it.

EDIT:Looked a bit closer and saw some outlines. Tried to.... umm... outline it over to maybe get a better ideas and it appears to be...

Last edited by Colonel Xonic; 08-04-2009 at 03:49 AM.
Colonel Xonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:31 AM   #35
TalonSoulbender

Could be Donna Troy as Wonder Woman, since that's happening.

Talon

LOD
Old 08-04-2009, 05:44 AM   #36
GreenLantern888
Alpha-Lantern

Send a message via AIM to GreenLantern888 Send a message via MSN to GreenLantern888 Send a message via Yahoo to GreenLantern888 Send a message via Skype™ to GreenLantern888

Indigo, Yellow, or Black is what I am guessing I mean they silhouetted Earth-2 Superman and Martian Manhunter and I don't remember if they were labeled Black Lantern or not.

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU
GreenLantern888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:54 AM   #37
Jack-O-Lantern
Master Customizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.West View Post

Indigo is the safest bet, but if Batman can get a Sinestro ring just for the sake of a cameo then Wonder Woman can get anything excluding Avarice. Same goes for Supes too.
Right, I agree, SS probably don't care about the Guardian's sectors and such. But the writers should. I was trying to say, that from and outside standpoint, there already is a SS from Earth. So we don't really need another. Can, they, will they? Who knows, but to me it would be lame.

I mean, right now, there is no one from 2814 in the Sinestro Corps. Ever since they crushed the ring that went to Jonathan Crane. There is no Blue Lantern from 2814, no red, no orange(obviously lol) and no Indigo. Hal has sorta, in a half assed temporary way, filled in for getting rings for our sector. So who knows if we'll see anyone getting rings for the other Corps from Earth. So Diana could end up being anything. But my best bet and hope is still on Indigo.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #38
Jack-O-Lantern
Master Customizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonSoulbender View Post

Talon

LOD
I thought of that too. The only other guess I could come up with. But they just did Donna as Wonder Woman. I don't think they'll go that route again so quick.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #39
Ninty
Star Manphire

from the outline of the armband on her arm im saying she will be an indigo one myself but she is a woman and all woman want love so she does quailfy to be a star sapphire.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:44 PM   #40
buzz
Major Force's Dinner Date

she is next to the gods. And gods mean hope so a blue wonder woman
buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #41
W.West

Does the God of War mean hope too?
Old 08-04-2009, 04:02 PM   #42
buzz

it's wonder woman it has to be blue. At the end of agent Orange did hals blue ring not go to find a replacement from sector 2814. Wonder woman has been trying to give hope to all people since she killed max. Ares gave hope to spartans sorry it was a bad joke ok
Old 08-04-2009, 04:09 PM   #43
Limelantern
Better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined

Send a message via Skype™ to Limelantern

To me, almost any other color makes more sense than Indigo. Wonder Woman is not a selfless, sacrifice her own life and worldly goods for the needs of others and the greater good kind of person. She's a battle trained amazon warrior who fights injustice where she sees fit.

Sapphire, Blue, Green, and even in a bad situation a Red or Orange taking her over seems much more of a possibility with her.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #44
BTomaselli
Corps Honor Guard

I've thought all along that she would be a Star Sapphire. Diana's always been about the love and skimpy outfits.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #45
buzz

maybe a red ring could take her over if she got mad agian around one. But i am sticking with blue. The outline does not look like what indigo wear there uniforms or to plain. She will become a blue lantern and come help the rest of them where agent orange is beating the crap out of them.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #46
Andrew NDB
Shot Caller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limelantern View Post
Wonder Woman is not a selfless, sacrifice her own life and worldly goods for the needs of others and the greater good kind of person.
What do you mean? She's done EXACTLY THAT in the past.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #47
W.West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limelantern View Post
To me, almost any other color makes more sense than Indigo. Wonder Woman is not a selfless, sacrifice her own life and worldly goods for the needs of others and the greater good kind of person. She's a battle trained amazon warrior who fights injustice where she sees fit.

Sapphire, Blue, Green, and even in a bad situation a Red or Orange taking her over seems much more of a possibility with her.
When did all that become the description for Indigo Lanterns? All we know is that they are willing to kill you if they don't think you'll make it.

And Rucka's Wonder Woman run was all about Diana helping others no matter what.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:08 AM   #48
Godmera
Champion of the World

Send a message via AIM to Godmera Send a message via Yahoo to Godmera

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonSoulbender View Post

Talon

LOD
I was thinking the same thing.
Godmera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:34 AM   #49
JerzeyJ
Fatality's Blacksmith

What about a "White Lantern" Wonder Woman? What if she gets a ring of each color of the spectrum and combines them to make a white ring, and then uses that to defeat the true leader of the Black Lanterns.
JerzeyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:35 AM   #50
Andrew NDB
Shot Caller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyJ View Post
What about a "White Lantern" Wonder Woman? What if she gets a ring of each color of the spectrum and combines them to make a white ring, and then uses that to defeat the true leader of the Black Lanterns.
I don't think Geoff has enough love/understanding of WW to give her that kind of role.