The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Miscellaneous > Action Figures & Toys
FLASHCHAT

Action Figures and Toys

Old 05-27-2014, 01:35 PM   #26
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Fans of Archer should once again be pleased, as Factory will have another SDCC exclusive from the FX series. It’s the Skytanic Shakems Lana Kane:

Quote:
Straight from the hit FX show Archer, Lana Kane in all of her ‘knock off’ underwear glory, armed with an assault rifle… …and if that weren’t enough to get your attention, she also moves and TALKS! Honestly, this exclusive literally speaks for itself, with 14 digital (very TV-MA) phrases straight from the show. Standing 7” tall, our premium motion statue captures Lana as she appeared in the standout first season episode, “Skytanic”.
This exclusive will be highly limited, with a run of only 500 units. It will be available at the show as well as online for those who won’t be able to attend SDCC or make it to the Factory booth, #2747. Pre-orders will ship in August. It will sell for $40.

With Factory Entertainment’s newest San Diego Comic-Con exclusive unveiled, fans should prepare themselves to embrace their inner Mother of Dragons. The company revealed a Game of Thrones Dragon Egg Plush Clip On Box Set, available now for pre-order in limited quantities for $20, that will ship in August. Attendees can also snag this set at Comic-Con next month.

From the pre-sale page, here’s the official description:

Quote:
Just like the Mother of Dragons, you can get your hands on a set of Game of Thrones® dragon eggs straight from the lands of Westeros! But these are no hard petrified eggs; they’re soft plushies and come with handy clips that allow you to safely attach them to your armor, Maester chain, backpack or rear view mirror. Pretty much anywhere you choose!

Each egg is baseball-sized, and the set of 3 is presented in a beautiful window box. They will be available in a numbered limited edition of just 2000 pieces exclusively from the Factory Entertainment Booth #2747 while supplies last

Last edited by Lantern A-train; 06-06-2014 at 08:05 PM.
Lantern A-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #27
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Mezco Toyz SDCC 2014 Exclusives

Mezco has unveiled the first of its 2014 exclusives — a Rebel Frankenstein figure for $50 — and for those who want to ensure they score this one, a pre-sale with limited numbers will take place on June 13, 2014, at 1PM ET. Items will begin shipping the week of July 21, 2014, though attendees won’t be able to pick up their purchases at the Mezco booth at SDCC.

Rebel Frankenstein: Assembled on the wrong side of the lab, this Frankenstein has attitude! He stands a monstrous 9” tall and features a sleeveless leather vest with his insignia, a real metal wallet chain on his belt, and a tattoo on his bicep. This limited edition monster is cast in a mysteriously translucent green plastic and features ten points of articulation.

The second of Mezco’s San Diego Comic-Con exclusives has been revealed to be a Sons of Anarchy Jax Orange Prison variant, available for $30. Just like with the Rebel Frankenstein figure revealed last week, the Jax variant will be available in select numbers in a June 13 presale. For those that don’t pre-order, the figure can be picked up at Mezco’s Booth 3445 at Comic-Con.

Sons of Anarchy Jax Orange Prison Variant: Jax stands six inches tall in his state-issued orange prison jumpsuit. Episode accurate, Jax looks as though he walked out of the television and into your collection. Jax comes packaged in a collector-friendly blister package. No rules, No masters!

The third “Summer 2014 Exclusive” from Mezco was announced earlier today, the Living Dead Dolls 16th Anniversary White Posey. Here’s the description from the Mezco product page:

Quote:
Just in time for her 16th birthday, Posey, one of the most popular Living Dead Dolls, gets a makeover with a new ghostly white look.

Standing 10 inches tall, she comes complete with a white rose and a special poly resin tombstone.

Posey come packaged in her own coffin with death certificate.

The original Posey was introduced in Series 1, so it is fitting that during the 16th anniversary of the Living Dead Dolls she would rise from her crypt with a new look.

Fans of Sons of Anarchy are getting two exclusives from Mezco this summer, as the company’s fourth “Summer 2014 Exclusive” headed to San Diego Comic-Con was just announced: a Sons of Anarchy PVC Clip-ons Set.

From the product page, here’s the full description:

Quote:
This trio of 2 inch clip-ons are perfect for hanging from your bookbag or leather jacket.
The first design features the infamous Sons Of Anarchy logo.
The second design features the Redwood Original logo.
The third design features the legendary SOA Reaper logo.
Each clip-on is individually packaged and makes a perfect collectible item or gift for that special someone!
Just as with the other Mezco SDCC exclusives, this Clip-ons set will be available in a pre-order on June 13, beginning at 1PM ET, or can be picked up at San Diego Comic-Con. The set will sell for $12, although attendees who want both the Clip-ons and the previously announced Jax Orange Prison Variant figure can get a bundle for $40, saving $2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mezco Toyz has added two Breaking Bad exclusives to this year’s line-up, with a limited amount also available for pre-order on Friday, June 13, at 1PM EST. The first, a set of PVC Clip-Ons, will be available for $8, while the second features a Saul Goodman Red Tie Edition Bobblehead for $20.

Breaking Bad PVC Clip-Ons Set: Dangle one of these from your bookbag or your RV’s rearview mirror and show the world you love Breaking Bad. With this set you get 2 cool designs: The 1st is Heisenberg in all his ruthless empire building glory. The 2nd is the well-known Better Call Saul logo. Each is individually packed with informative hangtag.

Breaking Bad 6in Saul Goodman Red Tie Edition Bobblehead: This unforgettable figure features the notorious Saul Goodman in his iconic pinstripe suit, forever yelling into his wireless telephone earpiece. Everybody’s favorite sleezeball stands victoriously on a classical plinth reminiscent of the columns in his office. This red tie with yellow shirt combination is exclusive to this limited edition. Relive the tense, edge of your seat excitement as Mezco’s Breaking Bad Saul Goodman Bobblehead stares at you; nodding solemnly as if to say “Better call Saul!” Saul and base stand 6 inches tall and features bobble action. He comes complete in a collector friendly box. Exclusive to this limited edition is a custom Better Call Saul slipcase.

Mezco Toyz has unveiled two more Breaking Bad exclusives in the form of Walter White and Jesse Pinkman Vamanos Pest Variant bobbleheads available for $20 each, as well as a Judge Dredd PVC Clip-On for $4 that also comes with an additional $20 worth of “surprise” Mezco merchandise. That’s quite a deal.

Breaking Bad Walter White Bobblehead Vamanos Pest Variant: This unforgettable figure features Walter in his iconic Vamanos Pest suit, sporting a freshly shaved head. He stands victoriously on the translucent blue crystals his empire was built on. Relive the tense, edge of your seat excitement as Mezco’s Breaking Bad Bobblehead stares at you; nodding solemnly, he dares you to make your move. Walter and base stand 6 inches tall and features bobble action. He comes complete in a collector friendly box.

Breaking Bad Jesse Bobblehead Vamanos Pest Variant: This unforgettable figure features Jesse in his iconic Vamanos Pest suit. Everybody’s favorite dropout stands victoriously on the translucent blue crystals Heisenberg’s empire was built upon.

Relive the tense, edge of your seat excitement as Mezco’s Breaking Bad Bobblehead stares at you; nodding solemnly as if to say “Go ahead b***h, make your move!” Jesse and base stand 6 inches tall and features bobble action. He comes complete in a collector friendly box.

Judge Dredd Mez-Itz Style PVC Clip On: Dangle one of these from your bookbag or Mega-City One citizen’s ID and show the world you love Judge Dredd.
Everybody’s favorite judge is immortalized in 2 inch tall, flat back, Mez-Itz style. SPECIAL BONUS: This item comes with $20 worth of SURPRISE MEZCO MERCHANDISE. No need to add a code or do anything, it will be added to your order automatically with this item.

MTV.com also exclusively posted a first look at another Breaking Bad figure, a Walter White 6″ figure which features a removeable Heisenberg hat, removeable glasses, a sack of cash, and a bag of blue crystals. There’s no word yet on pricing, but we’ll update once we have more information.

If you can’t get enough Breaking Bad exclusives, then Mezco Toyz has definitely got you covered this year. In addition to the exclusives we revealed earlier, Mezco has another Breaking Bad exclusive – an All Hail The Cook apron. The limited edition cooking apron features Heisenberg on the front, along with the words “All Hail the Cook”. No word yet on pricing.

Last edited by Lantern A-train; 06-19-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:02 PM   #28
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

[UPDATE May 27] Mattel has announced that the June 24th presale for its SDCC exclusives will take place from 9AM PT on June 24, though 11:59PM PT on June 30th. In addition, Matty subscribers will have access to the sale a day early, on June 23, at 8AM PT.
Old 05-29-2014, 01:19 PM   #29
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

DC Collectibles SDCC 2014 Exclusives

DC Collectibles, and DC Direct before that, has released some pretty memorable Comic-Con exclusives over the years. Last year in particular, we were drooling over the Super Best Friends Forever three-pack and the six-inch Aardman Superman figures. Suffice to say, we can’t wait to see what it has in store for 2014. The good news is, we won’t have to wait long at all. The wait for SDCC 2014 is almost over, and we’ve gotten a glimpse of the exclusives our readers, and ourselves included, will be racing to the booth for.

We’ll be updating this post as more DC Collectibles exclusives are announced. With that said, bring on the goodies!

The first exclusive for SDCC 2014 was revealed earlier this week during the DC All Access video show on DC Entertainment’s YouTube channel. It’s a new statue featurning everyone’s favorite cosplay supervillan, Harley Quinn. The reveal is at the 5min 29sec mark of the video, which you can watch for yourself here

Not many details were made available about this exclusive full-color statue – only that it would be a “limited run” and available “at selected Diamond retailers throughout the show”, per Jim Fletcher, Director of Creative Services for DC. The video also teased that this would be available at “a store near you” for those who wouldn’t be making the trip to San Diego this July. Hopefully some high-res pictures will be made available soon of this, but for now we have a screen capture of the statue from the video

DC Collectibles SDCC 2014 Exclusives UPDATE

DC Comics has unveiled a line-up of DC Collectibles figures, set to be revealed at San Diego Comic-Con, which includes pieces from Arrow, The Flash, Batman: Arkham City, and more. The products can be found at the DC Entertainment Booth #1915, so stop by for a look in person before the rest of the world.

As we previously reported, Diamond retailer booths around the convention will also be offering a “Con Exclusive”, the Batman: Arkham City Harley Quinn statue for $124.95. For a list of retailers at Comic-Con offering that figure, head to DC Comics’ site.

Here’s a look at the figures, from DC’s site:

Batman: Arkham Knight Batman action figure

Batman: Arkham Knight Scarecrow action figure

Batman: Arkham Knight Harley Quinn action figure

Batman: Arkham Knight Arkham Knight action figure

Batman: The Animated Series / The New Batman Adventures Harley Quinn action figure

The Flash action figure based on the Warner Bros TV show on The CW

Arrow action figure, based on the Warner Bros. TV show on The CW

Canary action figure, based on the Warner Bros. TV show on The CW

Deathstroke action figure, based on the Warner Bros. TV show on The CW

Arrow action figure, based on the Warner Bros. TV show on The CW

Last edited by Lantern A-train; 07-16-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:32 PM   #30
Darth_Primus
Guardian of the Universe

I'm interested in the color version of the Harley Statue, but I'm sure if I would bother jumping through hoops to get it. However, the last two years have been pretty easy to get their exclusives as there wasn't much interest. I don't think any of their exclusives sold out.
Old 05-30-2014, 03:31 PM   #31
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

NECA’s fourth Comic-Con exclusive is really out of this world. The company unveiled its latest SDCC exclusive, a 7″ Fire and Stone Ahab Predator action figure that features over 25 points of articulation and comes equipped with a removable backpack, removable mask, and a spear staff accessory. Attendees can snag the figure, limited to 5,000 pieces worldwide, for $30.

‘Fire and Stone’ Ahab Predator Action Figure: As seen in the Dark Horse Comics series Fire and Stone, beginning October 2014! In his prime, Ahab took deadly trophies from countless worlds, his scars a proud record of glorious battle. Now an elder of his tribe, he leaves small game to the next generation as he looks to his final hunt. Following a lifelong obsession, Ahab searches for a creature more formidable than any Predator has ever faced before.

Old 05-30-2014, 05:47 PM   #32
Space Cop
The Dandy

Now, that is cool.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:43 PM   #33
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Hot Wheels® The Homer ($30): Hot Wheels® proudly presents The Homer from everyone’s favorite cartoon show “The Simpsons.” This vehicle is a faithful reproduction in awesome collectible packaging of the Homer Simpson-designed car “that’s everything the average man ever dreamed of!"

Hot Wheels® Aston Martin DB5 ($20): It’s the movie car that became almost as famous as 007 himself! This detailed Hot Wheels® version of James Bond’s Aston Martin DB5 comes with a special spy-catching deco and a Comic-Con package that you won’t want to miss.

Both of these will be available during the pre-order and at the MattyCollector booth during San Diego Comic-Con. They will also be available online at HotWheelsCollector.com after the covention.

Last edited by Lantern A-train; 05-30-2014 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-30-2014, 09:26 PM   #34
Darth_Primus
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern A-train View Post
NECA’s fourth Comic-Con exclusive is really out of this world. The company unveiled its latest SDCC exclusive, a 7″ Fire and Stone Ahab Predator action figure that features over 25 points of articulation and comes equipped with a removable backpack, removable mask, and a spear staff accessory. Attendees can snag the figure, limited to 5,000 pieces worldwide, for $30.

‘Fire and Stone’ Ahab Predator Action Figure: As seen in the Dark Horse Comics series Fire and Stone, beginning October 2014! In his prime, Ahab took deadly trophies from countless worlds, his scars a proud record of glorious battle. Now an elder of his tribe, he leaves small game to the next generation as he looks to his final hunt. Following a lifelong obsession, Ahab searches for a creature more formidable than any Predator has ever faced before.

I haven't been into collecting Aliens or Predators, but I might. I don't I'll start with these exclusives but more clearance or discounted figures.
Old 05-30-2014, 09:43 PM   #35
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Primus View Post
I haven't been into collecting Aliens or Predators, but I might. I don't I'll start with these exclusives but more clearance or discounted figures.
My local TRU usually seems to have some clearance ones, but I haven't liked the looks of them yet. I'm debating just getting one Pred figure and making it the MonsterArts one.
Old 05-30-2014, 10:36 PM   #36
Darth_Primus
Guardian of the Universe

Thanks for the tip, Space Cop. I'll check out my local TRU to see if they have any on clearance. I want to recreate Batman v. Predator with my action figures.

Old 06-02-2014, 12:29 PM   #37
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Monogram International Bringing ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Eraser Set to SDCC 2014

Monogram International will be spreading some Nightmare Before Christmas cheer at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. Thanks to Action Figure Fury, we know that the giftware company Monogram International will be bringing an exclusive Nightmare Before Christmas eraser set to the convention.

The exclusive Comic-Con set of 12 erasers includes Jack Skellington and all of attendees’ favorite characters from the film, and also comes with three “special edition” erasers: a Gold Jack eraser, a silver Sally, and a bronze Zero. The erasers are fully functional, or can simply be kept on display. The set is limited to 300 pieces, and attendees can pick up the set at Monogram International’s booth for $25.

Last year, Monogram’s Comic-Con exclusives included Incredible Hulk and Batman resin banks, as well as other items, so we don’t think this will be the last exclusive we’ll see this year from Mongram.

As we speculated, the Nightmare Before Christmas Eraser Set isn’t the only Comic-Con exclusive that giftware company Monogram International is bringing to San Diego Comic-Con. Role-playing game Kingdom Hearts, a collaboration between Square Enix and Disney Interactive Studios, is getting the SDCC exclusive treatment, with a 2-piece box set. The set includes zinc-alloy created replicas of the Gold Riku Sword and Sora’s Key Blade, both seen in the game, and able to be displayed in a black display case that’s included in the set

The items are “highly detailed” with the Kingdom Hearts Logo. Only 500 pieces will be made, and will be available for $20 at Booth 3645

Another Nightmare Before Christmas set from Monogram, this one is the lapel pin set [via figures.com]. According to the post, this will be limited to 400 pieces and will sell for $25.

Monogram International SDCC 2014 Exclusives Update

Another Monogram update from figures.com, and it makes us want to SMASH:

Here’s the description from the post:

Quote:
Marvel’s massive Incredible Hulk is featured here in all three of his colored forms: Grey Hulk, Green Hulk and the fan-favorite “Rulk” - Red Hulk!

Monogram’s SDCC ’14 exclusive Three Piece HULK Vinyl Bust Bank Set will be sold July 23-27 at Monogram’s booth #3645, strictly limited to only 200 pieces. Pricing to be announced.
We’ll update as soon as we have some pricing information or other details.

Monogram International SDCC 2014 Exclusives Update 2

Remember the Reverse Flash and Flashpoint Batman Bust Paperweight set we told you about earlier this year? Turns out it’s a collaboration between Monogram International and Action Figures Xpress, and we’ve got some additional information.

The resin set, which is hand painted, will be limited to 1000 pieces, and just like AFX implied earlier this year, will be sold for $50 at the Action Figures Xpress Booth #3345.

Oh, but we’re not done with Monogram International’s reveals for today. The company will also be bringing a DC Resin Paperweight 4 Piece Set, featuring Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, and The Joker. It will be priced at $100.

Yesterday we spotted the Thanos Resin Bank on CCI’s 2014 Exclusives List, but today Monogram sent us more details and pictures of the bank to share with our readers.

Quote:
THANOS RESIN BANK

Thanos is a well-known super villain who possesses superhuman strength, stamina, durability and intelligence. Born on Saturn’s moon, Titan, Thanos carries a Deviant’s gene. Through bionic implementation and long hours of meditation, Thanos augmented his powers so that they surpassed all of those on his planet.

•Detailed sculpt and made of resin.
•Vividly colored.
•Slot in back for coins.
•Shows Thanos’ glove.
•Retail Price $25.00

Another exclusive which was outed on CCI’s 2014 Exclusives List a while back, today we received some new images and info on the The Joker and Harley Quinn Resin Bank Set:

Last edited by Lantern A-train; 07-16-2014 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:32 PM   #38
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

The second of Mezco’s San Diego Comic-Con exclusives has been revealed to be a Sons of Anarchy Jax Orange Prison variant, available for $30. Just like with the Rebel Frankenstein figure revealed last week, the Jax variant will be available in select numbers in a June 13 presale. For those that don’t pre-order, the figure can be picked up at Mezco’s Booth 3445 at Comic-Con.

Sons of Anarchy Jax Orange Prison Variant: Jax stands six inches tall in his state-issued orange prison jumpsuit. Episode accurate, Jax looks as though he walked out of the television and into your collection. Jax comes packaged in a collector-friendly blister package. No rules, No masters!

Old 06-02-2014, 12:36 PM   #39
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Diamond SDCC 2014 Exclusives
Diamond Comics Distributors has been bringing some great licensed exclusives to San Diego Comic-Con over the years, whether it’s an exclusive variant cover of a hot comic or some of their great toys from the Diamond Select line-up. Last year’s exclusives, announced June 8, included some great variants from IDW, Marvel and Dark Horse, as well as Minimates sets, BE@RBRICKs and more.

What will they have in store for attendees in 2014? We’ll update this master post as soon as information is made available.

Our first peek at this year’s Diamond exclusives comes by way of Star Wars fan site Yakface.com, which spotted mention of a Spirit Yoda Vinyl Bank in the latest Star Wars Insider magazine. Here’s the description from that mention in Insider #150:
Quote:
Diamond Select Toys will be attending San Diego Comic-Con International (SDCC) in July and will be taking a selection of its barware, vinyl banks, and other items for exhibition and purchase! There will be an exclusive vinyl bank available at the convention featuring Spirit Yoda from Return of the Jedi, which stands 7″ high. A limited quantity will be available at Diamond Select Toys booth (#2607) and other booths around the convention floor.

Available: SDCC
July Price: TBD

Diamond SDCC 2014 Exclusives Update

World Debut: Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back Cocknocker Retro Action Figure A Diamond Select Toys Release! Rescued from the DST warehouse and being sold for the first time anywhere, Cock-Knocker is making his debut at SDCC! Originally made in 2001 for the release of the Bluntman & Chronic movie, this 8-inch, cloth-costumed figure of Cock-Knocker was believed lost forever… until now! In scale to the other two releases in the line, Bluntman and Chronic themselves, Cock-Knocker has one giant fist and his energy sword, and is the missing piece in any Bluntfan’s retro-style figure collection! Packaged in resealable clamshell packaging with full color artwork. Designed and sculpted by EMCE Toys! (Item #FEB148248, SRP: $20.00)

Star Trek Battle Damaged USS Excelsior SDCC Exclusive Electronic Starship A Diamond Select Toys Release! All hands brace for impact! The U.S. S. Excelsior has engaged the enemy, and it shows in this new battle-damaged edition of the original Excelsior-class starship! With new paint applications showing damage from the Battle of Khitomer, this limited edition of 100 ships will only be available at Comic-Con! Push a button to light up the bridge, deflector dish, impulse engines and warp nacelles, and trigger dialogue by George Takei as Captain Hikaru Sulu! Limited to 100 pieces. Packaged in a window box with try-me feature. Designed and sculpted by Art Asylum! (Only available at Booth 2607, $70.00)

EXTINCTION PARADE: WAR #1 (MR) – SDCC 2014 EDITION
(W) Max Brooks (A/CA) Raulo Caceres

Max Brooks returns to the frightening world of zombies versus vampires in his groundbreaking follow up series: Extinction Parade: War! The subdead were always a joke to the aristocratic vampire race. Just a speck on the radar of their immortal lives, nothing worth even a moment’s notice in their quest for self-gratification through the veins of their host, the human race. But at last they have been pulled from their ignorance into the reality of the world. The human race is facing extinction and should they succumb so too shall the vampires disappear beneath the waves of rotting walking dead. Extinction Parade: War opens the doors to the next violent chapter in Brooks’ epic tale with an oversized issue starting the all-out battle for the survival of the races! This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 2,000 copies.

ADVENTURE TIME #30 – SDCC 2014 EDITION
(W) Ryan North (A) Liz Prince, Carey Pietsch, Rebecca Tobin, Yumi Sakugawa, Jon Vermilyea (CA) A: Mike Holmes; B: Nick Iluzada Subscription Cover
It’s a rad stand*alone Zine Special! Enjoy this crazy special as the citizens of Ooo create their own zines to share. Marceline has a lot to say about her music, Peppermint Butler has a few life tips for anyone who will listen (and everyone should listen), and Finn creates his very first journal comic. A sick homage to DIY and mini*comics culture printed on uncoated paper and made to look like a zine from the Adventure Time gang! This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 3,000 copies.

SCOOBY-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU? #47 – SDCC 2014 EDITION
(W) Sholly Fisch (A) Dave Alvarez (CA) Scott Neely
In this issue, Velma enters a tournament of her favorite competitive trading card game. But when the Monsters from the game show up in real life, it’s up to the rest of the gang to save the day! LIMITED TO 5,000 COPIES!

TRANSFORMERS VS. G.I. JOE #1 – SDCC 2014 EDITION
(W) Tom Scioli & John Barber (A) Tom Scioli
SPACE WAR I! Earth makes contact with an alien race — and G.I. JOE is on the front lines of first contact! But when the TRANSFORMERS arrive — their version of “peace” does not match our own! This SDCC 2014 edition is available for purchase in 2 limited versions: Covers A and B are limited to 3,000 copies each, and the Incentive Cover C Wraparound version is limited to 600 copies.

BLACK SCIENCE #7 – SDCC 2014 EDITION
(W) Rick Remender (A/C) Matteo Scalera & Dean White
The second arc of the smash sci-fi hit begins here! The mystery of the onion’s truth unfolds the deeper one travels. The mythology of the Eververse unveils new truths and new dangers. The team is hurled to a seemingly alien world that holds the key to their true purpose. For what is magic but science that we don’t yet understand? This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 3,000 copies.

ROCKET RACCOON #1 SKOTTIE YOUNG B&W VARIANT – SDCC 2014 EDITION
(W/A) Skottie Young
As defenders of the cosmos go, Rocket Raccoon has faced his fair share of galactic battles. He’s been a hero to the weak, a champion of good, a protector of the innocent, a heartthrob to the many intergalactic female species and now — a raccoon on the run?! (I’m sorry, I’m sorry, a “formidable-and-expert-Guardian” on the run. Rocket is NOT a raccoon, okay?) Rocket’s high-flying life of adventure and heroism may soon be a thing of the past when he becomes a wanted man — and the authorities are not the only one on his tail! (We’ll definitely be overusing that pun!) Superstar creator Skottie Young brings his A-game as writer and artist on the series we’ve been waiting decades for. Because let’s be real, this is the only Guardian of the Galaxy you actually care about. Am I right? This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 5,000 copies.

SPIDER-MAN 2099 #1 B&W VARIANT – SDCC 2014 EDITION
(W) Peter David (A) William Sliney
All-new series from the pages of Amazing Spider-Man! Miguel O’Hara is Spider-Man in the year 2099 but he’s currently stuck in the year 2014. He was stranded here by his father who is the head of an evil corporation called Alchemax in 2099. But in 2014, Alechmax has just been formed and Miguel has a chance to stop its corruption before it starts! You’d think being a man out of time would make you a man without enemies, but Spider-Man 2099 is about to discover that he’s not the only one hoping for a better tomorrow, one that might be ensured by The Adjustor eliminating Miguel from the time stream altogether! This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 4,000 copies.

THE LEGENDARY STAR-LORD #1 SKOTTIE YOUNG B&W VARIANT – SDCC 2014 EDITION
(W) Sam Humphries (A) Paco Medina
A brand new series from Sam Humphries and Paco Medina! In this exciting first issue, Peter Quill battles the Badoon, fights to save an orphanage, and still finds time for some flirting with Kitty Pryde — but it’s all in a day’s work for the Star-Lord! This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 5,000 copies.

UNCANNY X-MEN #23 MINIMATES VARIANT – SDCC 2014 EDITION – $3.99
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Kris Anka
An Original Sin tie-in! Charles Xavier’s last will and testament is discovered. But is something concealed within the pages that might be the X-Men’s ultimate undoing? This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 5,000 copies.

DOCTOR WHO: THE TENTH DOCTOR #1 – SDCC 2014 EDITION
(W) Nick Abadzis (A) Elena Casagrande (CA) Alice X Zhang
This diptych variant cover by artist Brian Williamson (Torchwood, Gabba Gabba Hey! The Graphic Story of the Ramones) has been created especially for Diamond and features the Tenth Doctor and the Eleventh Doctor in front of the San Diego Gaslamp District. Day turns to night, and the SDCC crowds turn monstrous in this pair of interlinked variants! In this issue:The tenth Doctor is back, in an all-new ongoing series! Gabriella Gonzalez is stuck in a dead-end job in her family’s New York laundrette, dreaming of college and bigger, better, and brighter things. So when a strange man with an even stranger big blue box barges into her life on the eve of the Day of the Dead celebrations, talking about an infestation of psychic aliens, she seizes her chance for adventure with both hands. After Donna’s tragic exit, the Doctor thought he was done with companions. But Gabby Gonzalez is going to prove him wrong — if she survives the night! This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 3,000 copies.

DOCTOR WHO: THE ELEVENTH DOCTOR #1 – SDCC 2014 EDITION
(W) Al Ewing, Rob Williams (A) Simon Fraser (CA) Alice X Zhang
This diptych variant cover by artist Brian Williamson (Torchwood, Gabba Gabba Hey! The Graphic Story of the Ramones) has been created especially for Diamond and features the Tenth Doctor and the Eleventh Doctor in front of the San Diego Gaslamp District. Day turns to night, and the SDCC crowds turn monstrous in this pair of interlinked variants! In this issue: The eleventh Doctor returns in an all-new ongoing series, with a time-twisting leap into the unknown! Geronimo! Alice Obiefune has just lost her mother when the Doctor explodes into her life. But what does a grieving young woman have to do with the career of a 70s musician, an amnesiac alien time traveler, and a terrifying cosmic threat? In the wake of the second Big Bang, discover what the Doctor gets up to when Amy and Rory aren’t around! Plus, every issue includes a “Titans” strip and a brand-new humor strip. This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 3,000 copies.

BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY: HARLEY QUINN STATUE – SDCC 2014 EDITION
What’s black and white and red all over? This beautiful new statue based on Arkham City’s Harley Quinn! Harley’s stunning design and edgy new costume is perfectly complimented by the statue’s minimalist color scheme, so order one today before it’s too late! This hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain statue is packaged in a 4-color box. Sculpted by Jack Mathews, the statue measures approximately 9.25″ tall. This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 1,000 pieces.

GODZILLA: BURNING GODZILLA SDCC 2014 EXCLUSIVE VINYL BUST BANK – $30

A Diamond Select Toys Release! Sculpted by Gentle Giant! Godzilla is more than just a giant lizard – he’s also a walking nuclear reactor! This new, limited-edition vinyl bank of the King of All Monsters depicts him as he appeared in 1995′s Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, when his atomic heart began to overheat. With an all-new black-and-orange color scheme, this 8-inch bust bank features collectible-quailty paint applications, as well as a coin slot on his back and an access door in the base. Packaged in a clear polybag. This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 1,000 pieces.

MARVEL MINIMATES: X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST COMIC SDCC 2014 EXCLUSIVE BOX SET – $20
A Diamond Select Toys Release! Designed by Art Asylum! The newest X-Men movie is blowing minds and setting records with its time-travel storyline, and now DST is going back in time to 1981! That’s when the original “Days of Future Past” story line came out in Uncanny X-Men, and this 4-pack of Minimates captures four of the storyline’s most important characters! Future Wolverine, Future Kitty Pryde, Mystique, and a Future Sentinel each stand 2 inches tall and feature interchangeable parts and accessories. Packaged in a full-color window box. This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 3,000 pieces.

SIN CITY SELECT: BLOODY MARV SDCC 2014 EXCLUSIVE ACTION FIGURE – $25
A Diamond Select Toys Release! Sculpted by Jean St. Jean! With a new line of figures based on the groundbreaking film hitting stores soon, DST is pleased to present their limited-edition exclusive Sin City figure for SDCC: Bloody Marv! This version of Marv features a unique paint scheme, with a bright red spatter of blood standing out against his black-and-white face and clothes. Marv also comes packaged with a sculpted diorama display base and a variety of deadly accessories he’ll need on the streets of Sin City, all packaged in the famous Select display packaging, complete with spine reference artwork. This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 1,300 pieces.

STAR WARS: SPIRIT YODA SDCC 2014 EXCLUSIVE QUARTER SCALE VINYL BANK – $23
A Diamond Select Toys Release! Sculpted by Oluf Hartvigson! Toys, exclusives… a Jedi craves these things! DST’s 7-inch Yoda bank returns in spirit form, as a translucent blue vinyl figure exclusively available at SDCC! In scale that matches previously released Ultimate Quarter Scale action figures and banks, this new limited edition of the original Yoda bank includes a separate cane accessory, and has a coin slot on the back as well as an access door in the base. Packaged in a clear polybag. This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 1,500 pieces.

THE WALKING DEAD MINIMATES: DAYS GONE BYE B&W SDCC 2014 EXCLUSIVE BOX SET – $20

A Diamond Select Toys Release! Designed by Art Asylum! The Walking Dead has reached its 125th issue, and is still one of the top-selling comic books in America! DST is commemorating the anniversary with a four-pack of key characters and zombies as they appeared in the very first story arc, “Days Gone Bye.” Rick, Shane, Glenn, and a Zombie all appear for the first time in glorious black-and-white, just like the comic book! Each fully poseable Minimate mini-figure stands 2 inches tall and features interchangeable parts and accessories. Packaged on a full-color blister card. This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 3,000 pieces.

POP! DC HEROES: DEATHSTROKE “UNMASKED” VINYL FIGURE – SDCC 2014 EDITION
Longtime Teen Titans arch-villain and current foil to TV’s Arrow, Deathstroke, is captured as this cute POP! vinyl figure, available in a new “Unmasked” version exclusive to San Diego Comic-Con 2014. Funko’s POP! vinyl figures stand 3 3/4 inches tall and feature a unique urban and stylized design that have made them fan-favorites. This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 1,500 pieces.

SDCC 2014 DC SUPER POWERS: GREEN LANTERN BE@BRICK – SDCC 2014 EDITION
From MEDICOM TOY! In brightest day, in blackest night, the Green Lantern Be@rbrick shall not escape your sight! Available exclusively at the San Diego Comic-Con 2014, this 2” tall figure features Medicom’s Be@rbrick platform redone in a Green Lantern uniform. This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 1,500 pieces.

SDCC 2014 DC SUPER POWERS: THE JOKER BE@RBRICK – SDCC 2014 EDITION
From MEDICOM TOY! Gotham City’s Clown Prince of Crime joins Medicom’s fan-favorite Be@rbrick line in a new piece exclusive to San Diego Comic-Con 2014! This figure stands roughly 2” tall and gives The Joker a makeover in Medicom’s Be@rbrick platform. This SDCC 2014 edition is limited to 1,500 pieces.

Last edited by Lantern A-train; 06-24-2014 at 02:01 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:54 PM   #40
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

The third “Summer 2014 Exclusive” from Mezco was announced earlier today, the Living Dead Dolls 16th Anniversary White Posey. Here’s the description from the Mezco product page:

Quote:
Just in time for her 16th birthday, Posey, one of the most popular Living Dead Dolls, gets a makeover with a new ghostly white look.

Standing 10 inches tall, she comes complete with a white rose and a special poly resin tombstone.

Posey come packaged in her own coffin with death certificate.

The original Posey was introduced in Series 1, so it is fitting that during the 16th anniversary of the Living Dead Dolls she would rise from her crypt with a new look.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:17 PM   #41
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern

So far, the only thing I'm interested in are Doomsday and the Infinity Gauntlet. Too bad they're made by different toy companies, which means double hassle. Hopefully, I can pick up Doomsday during the pre-sale, so I won't have to wait in an extra line.

Now, I have to wait and see what Graphitti offers and what the Transformers Masterpiece figure will be. Please be Shockwave!
Old 06-03-2014, 04:26 PM   #42
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Yeah Im pretty much waiting out Graphitti and Square Enix but as of now I am not all that impressed with anything with the exception of the gauntlet.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:52 PM   #43
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Just as we speculated, the Ever After High Cerise Wolf doll is indeed a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive! Mattel unveiled a full look on its blog of the figure that will be available during SDCC, but attendees can ensure they get their hands on the doll by participating in the Voucher Sale (Club Eternia subscribers can access on 6/23, and the sale will open to everyone on 6/24). No word yet on price or quantity, but we’ll update once we have more information.

Ever After High™ Cerise Wolf™: According to the fairytale, Red Riding Hood is a wide-eyed, carefree girl. Yet there’s something different about her daughter, Cerise. Ever the mysterious lone wolf, Cerise wondered, “What if I didn’t have to follow in my mother’s footsteps? What if I could let the world know my family secret? What if….

Old 06-04-2014, 07:55 PM   #44
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Entertainment Tonight’s website, ETOnline, has exclusively unveiled the next Hasbro set of exclusives, and they rock. Literally. Hasbro will be bringing a set of six Transformers to the convention, in a Special Edition ‘Knights of Unicron’ set. All six figures – Optimus Prime, Megatron, Smooth Jazz, Soundwave, Laserbreak, and Ratbat – are transformed into “hard rockin’ robots in the universe’s greatest band, the Knights of Unicron”, according to the ETOnline write-up. Laserbreak converts into a “note-shredding electric guitar”, while Ratbat takes on the shape of the “funkiest keytar this side of Cybertron”. The packaging resembles “roadie equipment”, as well as special edition posters, stickers, a concert ticket, All-Access VIP pass, and a tell-all history booklet.

Here’s a look at the figures, from ETOnline:

Old 06-06-2014, 07:56 PM   #45
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Factory Entertainment SDCC 2014 Exclusives

With Factory Entertainment’s newest San Diego Comic-Con exclusive unveiled, fans should prepare themselves to embrace their inner Mother of Dragons. The company revealed a Game of Thrones Dragon Egg Plush Clip On Box Set, available now for pre-order in limited quantities for $20, that will ship in August. Attendees can also snag this set at Comic-Con next month.

From the pre-sale page, here’s the official description:

Quote:
Just like the Mother of Dragons, you can get your hands on a set of Game of Thrones® dragon eggs straight from the lands of Westeros! But these are no hard petrified eggs; they’re soft plushies and come with handy clips that allow you to safely attach them to your armor, Maester chain, backpack or rear view mirror. Pretty much anywhere you choose!

Each egg is baseball-sized, and the set of 3 is presented in a beautiful window box. They will be available in a numbered limited edition of just 2000 pieces exclusively from the Factory Entertainment Booth #2747 while supplies last

Last edited by Lantern A-train; 06-19-2014 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:04 PM   #46
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

As we speculated, the Nightmare Before Christmas Eraser Set isn’t the only Comic-Con exclusive that giftware company Monogram International is bringing to San Diego Comic-Con. Role-playing game Kingdom Hearts, a collaboration between Square Enix and Disney Interactive Studios, is getting the SDCC exclusive treatment, with a 2-piece box set. The set includes zinc-alloy created replicas of the Gold Riku Sword and Sora’s Key Blade, both seen in the game, and able to be displayed in a black display case that’s included in the set

The items are “highly detailed” with the Kingdom Hearts Logo. Only 500 pieces will be made, and will be available for $20 at Booth 3645

Old 06-06-2014, 08:47 PM   #47
Space Cop
The Dandy

Game of Thrones has dragons? How come in clips and previews I never see anything supernatural or fantastical happening? It always seems to be (even when I hear people discuss it) about Medieval politics.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:53 PM   #48
Mister Ed
Horse of a Different Color

They're there, I just don't think they're a focus.

I haven't read or watched it, myself, but I do get the feeling that your impression of it being more about politics and maneuvering (and bloody slaughter, which I guess in that society is really just part of those) is accurate.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:53 PM   #49
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Games of Thrones has dragons, humans who can take over the bodies of other animals and humans, giants, undead/zombie icemen and and a woman who give birth to a black tar looking demon.

EDIT: and what Ed said.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:21 PM   #50
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Mezco Toyz SDCC 2014 Exclusives UPDATE

Fans of Sons of Anarchy are getting two exclusives from Mezco this summer, as the company’s fourth “Summer 2014 Exclusive” headed to San Diego Comic-Con was just announced: a Sons of Anarchy PVC Clip-ons Set.

From the product page, here’s the full description:

Quote:
This trio of 2 inch clip-ons are perfect for hanging from your bookbag or leather jacket.
The first design features the infamous Sons Of Anarchy logo.
The second design features the Redwood Original logo.
The third design features the legendary SOA Reaper logo.
Each clip-on is individually packaged and makes a perfect collectible item or gift for that special someone!
Just as with the other Mezco SDCC exclusives, this Clip-ons set will be available in a pre-order on June 13, beginning at 1PM ET, or can be picked up at San Diego Comic-Con. The set will sell for $12, although attendees who want both the Clip-ons and the previously announced Jax Orange Prison Variant figure can get a bundle for $40, saving $2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mezco Toyz has added two Breaking Bad exclusives to this year’s line-up, with a limited amount also available for pre-order on Friday, June 13, at 1PM EST. The first, a set of PVC Clip-Ons, will be available for $8, while the second features a Saul Goodman Red Tie Edition Bobblehead for $20.

Breaking Bad PVC Clip-Ons Set: Dangle one of these from your bookbag or your RV’s rearview mirror and show the world you love Breaking Bad. With this set you get 2 cool designs: The 1st is Heisenberg in all his ruthless empire building glory. The 2nd is the well-known Better Call Saul logo. Each is individually packed with informative hangtag.

Breaking Bad 6in Saul Goodman Red Tie Edition Bobblehead: This unforgettable figure features the notorious Saul Goodman in his iconic pinstripe suit, forever yelling into his wireless telephone earpiece. Everybody’s favorite sleezeball stands victoriously on a classical plinth reminiscent of the columns in his office. This red tie with yellow shirt combination is exclusive to this limited edition. Relive the tense, edge of your seat excitement as Mezco’s Breaking Bad Saul Goodman Bobblehead stares at you; nodding solemnly as if to say “Better call Saul!” Saul and base stand 6 inches tall and features bobble action. He comes complete in a collector friendly box. Exclusive to this limited edition is a custom Better Call Saul slipcase.