The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Miscellaneous > Action Figures & Toys
FLASHCHAT

Action Figures and Toys
Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 08:37 PM   #451
VeesFistOfDeath
Green Lantern

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...t=feed_comment

JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW DOC TROY IS A CON ARTIST see the GLC Boards for PROOF
about an hour ago LikeUnlike
Michael Woodland Who is Doc Troy? An even better question is WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
52 minutes ago LikeUnlike 1 person
Loading...Vee Koroghlian Troy Allen Marcum is his name dick bag. and im someome from the GLC board who watched him do some shitty trades and no one got there items.
51 minutes ago LikeUnlikeJared Capellari I second Vee's notion. Troy was a fairly notable, and respected member of the boards. He then turned his back in the middle of doing a secret santa, and also, private deals with board members. He claimed a number of reasons (excuses) and then decided to split.
42 minutes ago LikeUnlikeMichael Woodland Well then blow Vee because in case you haven't noticed this isn't the GLC board! I believe Troy has many good trades and sales here on matty. We don't know you and you come to our board bashing someone! Blow and don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out!
41 minutes ago LikeUnlikeBrandon Clayton Some people are just to afraid to admit when they messed up, especially on a medium where everyone talks big. Had a few run-ins with the guy as well, didn't go so well. Buyer Beware.
38 minutes ago LikeUnlikeJared Capellari woah.. hostility. We don't care what you do, or where we are. It's the responsibility of those who get screwed, to alert people in the position to get screwed. A simple... "Thanks for the heads up" would have sufficed.
37 minutes ago LikeUnlikeVee Koroghlian yea seems likje micheal blows troy for SDCC toys
36 minutes ago LikeUnlikeMichael Woodland ‎@ Brandon & Jared are either of you guys matty page members or like Vee did you cjust come here to bash troy. I personally haven't had dealings with troy but I also haven't read any complaints from people here who have. So if you three are not matty page members then please go back to your own page boards ok?
33 minutes ago LikeUnlikeBatjeepster Rings I make custom rings and went out of my way for Doc Troy and I too was scammed. It's a shame that people lie cheat and steal but most of all, Taking advantage of the people who stood by and defended him so dearly! What a disgrace.
33 minutes ago LikeUnlikeVee Koroghlian umm am i a matty memeber? how the fuck would you know?
32 minutes ago LikeUnlikeJared Capellari I'm a member, mostly just browse. I've had successful trades with Troy too, so don't get me wrong, when he's on it, he's on it. But now, he has a history of turning his back. So, we're just giving you a heads up.
31 minutes ago LikeUnlikeVee Koroghlian so wait, two people have proof troy scamed them in the last 4 weeks and micheal is still going home to him tonight for more Hal Jordan butt lovin.
29 minutes ago LikeUnlikeMike Valdez The point is guys, we never see you around here and then just show up and say something bout someone that they do recognize is all.
18 minutes ago LikeUnlikeVee Koroghlian there are 11,000 people on here. how do you know we dont post?
16 minutes ago LikeUnlikeSerena Tsukino post a link to the thread........ Mr. Marcum if that is indeed "doc Troy" has exhibited some "interesting" behavior........ to say the least on this board...... good deals or not...... he has been on many peoples "watch" list...... I dont think hes taken advantage of anyone on this board...... but lets just say...... I am leaning toward believing the stories of these guys who are popping up out of no where.....
16 minutes ago LikeUnlikeVee Koroghlian ok here
http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=15734
14 minutes ago LikeUnlikeSerena Tsukino Wow, Vee your sounding like a REAL ASSHOLE, for someone trying to help.... if u calm down with your tude, and try communication with proof to back it up.... your more likely to get people to listen.... but attacking people who come on here, and post regularly aint cool at all....... and the reason we know u dont post is because about 150 of us... have never SEEN YOU here and I have been posting here everyday for 2 years.....+...... if ur gonna be a jerk go back to the Gay Lantern Corps Please.....
13 minutes ago LikeUnlikeVee Koroghlian he started the SS and just read from their
12 minutes ago LikeUnlikeBrandon Clayton ‎@ Michael- I am a member of both boards. Just read this today reading up on the new DCUC waves and saw this. These guys came in here with a friendly heads up to warn others. I don't think Matty would appreciate people getting ripped off o...n their board.

So everyone leave it at that. No more name calling on either side. The heads up on Troy was posted that's all that was needed to be done.
See More
8 minutes ago LikeUnlikeJared Capellari gay lantern corp... that hurts
8 minutes ago LikeUnlikeVee Koroghlian dude. i was a little outlandish. but do you need to insult the things i like?
Old 02-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #452
hazardfilms
Parallax Host

dude you gotta back off from them. I know you're a good guy but it's gonna bring a lot of negative flack to the board and it's members.

They were warned about him, that's enough. If they're too stupid to deal with him then that's their problem.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #453
stoat2337
Corps Honor Guard

so wait, Vee posted a link to our board and this Serena still called us out?
One you'll never play again I'm sure...
Old 02-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #454
Kuhan

Send a message via ICQ to Kuhan Send a message via AIM to Kuhan Send a message via MSN to Kuhan Send a message via Yahoo to Kuhan Send a message via Skype™ to Kuhan

to be fair, Vee was sort of being an asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.West View Post
DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #455
hazardfilms
Parallax Host

guys, it seriously just needs to get dropped.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:50 PM   #456
stoat2337
Corps Honor Guard

Kuhan, maybe you want to close the thread? Is it really worth it anymore?
One you'll never play again I'm sure...
Old 02-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #457
hazardfilms
Parallax Host

agreed.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #458
Kuhan

Send a message via ICQ to Kuhan Send a message via AIM to Kuhan Send a message via MSN to Kuhan Send a message via Yahoo to Kuhan Send a message via Skype™ to Kuhan

no, I agree.

On a final note, I don't like to talk about members in a negative capacity, but fuck Troy. He gave me a sob story, and I took it and gave him another chance. EVERYBODY was totally okay, and he FUCKED US OVER AGAIN?

Fuck that guy. At this point, I don't know if he SHOULD try to fix everything to get back on this board. He's burned his bridges. I was never a huge fan of the guy, but I never hated him.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2011, 08:53 PM   #459
Kuhan

.:Caution: Thread Closed:.

Quote:
Closed Thread