sector - 1219
alien power - can make a identical clone

level 5
rage - 6
focus: 4
creativity: 3
physical strength: 6
health: 16

signature construct: (when available) clone and myself stand on either side of enemy and blasting them from either side

constructs: 12 inch daggers for each hand, giant hand, 4 spiked gloves , chains

Last edited by supercoolcasey; 05-22-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:41 AM   #28
Kuhan

Send a message via ICQ to Kuhan Send a message via AIM to Kuhan Send a message via MSN to Kuhan Send a message via Yahoo to Kuhan Send a message via Skype™ to Kuhan

Yeah, I think male Sapphires should be okay... I don't see the problem..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.West View Post
DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:06 AM   #29
the power battery

ok cool

Willpower - 5

Focus - 4

Creativity - 3

Physical Strength - 6

Health-15
Constucts Mostly Used: Mega Machine Gun, Giant Limbs Like Arms and Legs
Ultimate Constucts: an Aura Wave that shoots from my body and creates a wave of Gamon Destruction

Last edited by the power battery; 03-13-2010 at 04:41 PM.

Old 03-13-2010, 04:41 PM   #30
the power battery

--chatter--
i did my best at the constructs what do u think

Old 03-16-2010, 06:01 PM   #31
lokeinlyesmith

Default --Chatter--

Phoberius Level 3: Sin Corps

Fear 5
Focus: 5
Creativity: 4
Physical strength: 5
Health: 15

Constructs: 2 Giant lions, roar that can have an earthquake type effect, phobia (1 at a time, covers victim in spiders (arachnophobia), traps them in a continuously shrinking box (claustrophobia), traps them in a box of water (hydrophobia ) )

Signature construct: augmented physical attributes (larger claws, giant lion “aura” headpiece)

Think Hannibal Lecter in the body of a giant, monstrous lion-man. Fully capable of ripping you apart and eating your insides. And probably will. But after he slowly devours your loved ones in front of you. His appearance belies his well-spoken, intelligent, and calculating mind. Victims bent insane and nonfunctional from terror simply... taste better. Golden colored much like earth lions, his 'hands' and mouth are slightly tinted a dark dark red.
Real name unknown, from sector 1985, they call him Phoberius (Fo-beer-y-us) for his love of torture and using specific phobias against his victims, whom he'll keep alive for days before finally killing. The one thing that will truly make him lose his temper is a victim that dies before Phoberius is finished torturing them.

(this is what I was looking at while designing him. http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/6...illion48xm.jpg
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/3...illion25pw.jpg)

Last edited by lokeinlyesmith; 03-31-2010 at 11:15 PM.

Old 03-16-2010, 11:23 PM   #32
comicsarebetterwithweed

Yo I'm up to play just tell we what to do.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:46 AM   #33
Lyllah.Raven

----CHATTER-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
Raven - Stat's are good, but nobody from Earth!

~KL~

Alright. How is this:

Lyllah, Level 1 Rookie

Love - 6
Focus - 4
Creativity - 3
Physical Strength - 2
Health - 12

Constructs: Wild Rose Vines, Fuzzy handcuffs, Giant heart shaped box

Personal Data
Star Saphire
Home world: Sector 1985
Height: 5"5'
Weight: You never ask a lady her weight!
Eyes: Glowing Silver
Hair: Waist length, black with purple highlights
Skin: A deep blueish purple
Other Physical Features: 3 thin short tentacles coming down along her neck from behind her elongated pointed ears. Two horns coming from her hair line and gently curving back, A shade darker than her skin. Human-like arms, hands and torso. Hooved feet.

Looking at the following for features:

http://heartofcrystal.deviantart.com...oured-55159610

http://redevilknight.deviantart.com/...male-116904834

Old 03-24-2010, 08:25 PM   #34
kingoftheC

Default My Character

Ez R'aef

Fear- 4
Focus - 4
Creativity - 3
Physical Strength - 5
Health - 13

An alien with the ability to transform at higher levels. Once a tyranical king until dethroned by a member of the enslaved race he controlled after they obtained a Green ring. He is one of few of his race with a tail it is concidered a sign from god by their people. It gives him great balance and stength

Constructs - double-bladed sythe, alien zombies, ???

Last edited by kingoftheC; 04-15-2010 at 02:23 AM.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:17 PM   #35
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

-----POST-----

Chapter: 1

Darkest Before Dawn

48 hours after the Blackest Night....

Oa

The GLC is still picking up the pieces. Those who died at the hands of Black Lanterns have returned, but some casualties still remain. As Kilowog and Salaak lead the clean-up and reconstruction two figures float down to the surface. The first and last remaining Blue Lantern, Saint Walker, and the Gardian called Ganthet.

"What are you doing here, Ganthet?" asks Salaak

"I am here to rebuild the GLC and Oa. I brought Lantern Walker to join the Corps and..." he is interupted.

"But the Guardians banished you from the Council..." a random lantern adds.

"And they lost their lives for the mistakes that followed." Ganthet replies as Ion takes shape once again swimming through the skies.

"With the will-power entity back on Oa the GLC has a fighting chance. Lantern Walker... Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps." Ganthet says handing Walker a new ring.

Ryut

"A deal is a deal, Sintestro." says Atrocitus into a construct.

"With our two Corps' we go to war with the last two Gardians." says the red Sinestro construct to Atrocitus.

"I will take my Corps to the Vega system. The female Guardian will be ripped apart by my Lanterns while i deal with Agent Orange and take his battery for myself." says Atrocitus.

Korugar

"And what of Guy Gardner?" Sinestro says to a construct.

"Kill him on site! He is to unpredictable with a red ring..." says the Yellow Atrocitus construct.

Zamaron

"What shall we do my Queen, put the Preditor into the battery itself?" asks a Royal Gaurd.

"No, my child. A great love in sector 1114 will become crystalized and brought to Zamaron. That love will power the Sappires." the Queen replies.

"What of the Predator?" the Guard asks.

"It will be assigned to a new Sappire..." the Queen Begins.....

Oa

The willpower entity called Ion swims through the skies of Oa as clean-up has already began on the surface. Several Lanterns are in the hospital. John Stewart discusses the rebuilding of some of the major facilities on Oa with Lantern Salaak in some of the rubble around the Central Power Battery. The latest head of Lantern Stel is forming a new body in his personal quarters. Kilowog is supervising rookies on clean-up duty. Kyle Rayner walks to the front of the hospital entrance. As Soranik Natu walks down a hall checking charts a yellow construct of Sinestro pops up in front of her.

“How are things on Oa, daughter?” Sinestro asks, “Why don’t you help your father and attend to some of my wounded....”

“Forget it! There’s nothing in the universe that can make me side with you.” she replies.

“Oh but I think there is!” Sinestro says dissipating into the air as Kyle walks up on Soranik....

Suddenly a message comes over the ring's intercom:

"All new recruits report to the asteroid field orbiting Oa for training. You Poozers belong to me now!"

~KL~

Last edited by Ωmega Man; 03-25-2010 at 07:48 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:27 PM   #36
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

-----CHATTER-----

New players in the GLC should report to Oa's asteroid field for training with Kilowog. Veterans can meet up in the mess hall with my character Aieg R'. Reds will be on Ryut gathering to follow Atrocitus to Okaara. The Sinners will be on Korugar gathering to prepair for the next war with the GL's. And the Sapphires will be on Zamaron helping with the clean-up there.

Since every Corps doesn't have a boot camp, this is what we have to work with. Interact with your teammates with the ICC and get to know each other character to character. Get familiar with the tags and keeping a smaller post length. Only chapters will be as long as what I just posted.

Send me a profile message if you have any questions! Remember no back to back posting in-game! Can't wait to hear your characters stories!

~KL~
Old 03-24-2010, 11:33 PM   #37
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

-----ICC-----

Aieg R' walks through the caffeteria with an empty stomach. When his solid energy form made a body with the ring, he forgot to make organs. The ring intercoms sound off....

"All new recruits report to the asteroid field orbiting Oa for training. You Poozers belong to me now!"

"Where are you Flair, I don't see your table anywhere!"

~KL~
Old 03-24-2010, 11:37 PM   #38
LanternJake
Green Lantern

---POST---
(pronunciation Zar S-oh-mat)
A red lantern heads towards the vega system with rage set in his heart.
His name is Zar Somat from sector 1009,Zakantu.One year ago his family was killed by a man of an unknown name as his family was killed he became a red lantern and the man fled, but the face still remains in Zar's head.His father was a bad man and his evildoing paid the price.Zar Somat became a red lantern that day his mission is to find his family's killer.
" My name is Zar Somat of space sector 1009,I finally have some control over this damn ring .I will kill any enemies on sight ,my years in the Zakantu army have paid off and this orange lantern and his guardian will die.I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!"

Talking to red lanterns by ring.
"All red lanterns prepare to leave Ryut !""" Lets tear this guardian apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 03-24-2010, 11:55 PM   #39
RichardB
Star Sapphire's Love Slave

-----ICC-----

Hon arrives as ordered to Oa's asteroid field for training with Kilowog. Looks around for other Green Lanterns and waits to see what Kilwog has on his mind.

"Well, Kilowog, I have arrived as ordered. Are the other Green Lanterns here as well? What do you want me to do, Sir"?

-Alan Scott, the Golden Age Green Lantern-

Last edited by RichardB; 03-25-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:48 AM   #40
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

-----CHATTER-----

RichardB, your post should be labeled as Post or even ICC. But I'd make it more clear and just ask Kilowog a question. Myself and Lantern Murdock will act as the NPC's and bosses when needed. We won't go into battle until folks get closer to Level 2 so everybody get familiar with your team-mates!

-----ICC-----

"You, Blue-Boy! What species were you again, Ovacronian? If I remember sector 2 right the sixth planet? You're the first one here.... what was your name again Poozer?" Kilowog asks snarling a large breath through his nose as other Lanterns fly towards their location.

~KL~
Old 03-25-2010, 02:58 AM   #41
BL-Wraith
Sinestro's Sparring Partner

--ICC--

at the edge of the universe, a red flickering dot is seen.
It is the red lantern, Wraith.
he thinks back to his time in the Blue Lantern Corps, however, with those memories come sorrow, and rage.
with the attack on Odym by the orange lanterns, the sister planet, Umynt was nearly destroyed, its population, halved.
this was Wraith's world, and his family was included in the victims of the greed-infested attack.

Now he flies to meet up with fellow Red lantern member Zar Somat, to prepare for the attack against the conniving rat known as larfleeze and his corps.
He also remembers the female guardian Sayd, and his red ring pulses with rage as she told him there was nothing they could do to save his planet. That was the day the blue light left him, and the red throes of rage found him.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:18 AM   #42
Matt.Corps2814

-----ICC-----------

*Lands on Astroid at the rim of the planet OA
"Lantern Frex Reporting for Duty!!!"
[Looks at RichardB] "hey im Frex.whats your name Lantern?"

Last edited by Matt.Corps2814; 03-25-2010 at 03:37 AM.

Old 03-25-2010, 03:34 AM   #43
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

Default (NPC's)

-----ICC-----

"Lanterns, we meet on the 4th moon outside of Okaara. Nobody makes a move until our reinforcements arrive." says Atrocitus flying in front of a few others as other Red Lanterns join the crowd from across the universe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lantern Frex huh? Well that makes two of yas. Let's say we do some laps through the asteroid field to work on our flying. Hon, you didn't have to wait long.... now let's get to work Poozers!" says Kilowog taking off of the ground beneath them.

"If I lap you rookies one more time you'll be scrubbing my personal quarters for a month!"

~KL~
Old 03-25-2010, 03:45 AM   #44
Shingo Wol

Default ----- Post -------

The twin suns of Drexel-4 sink over the horizon as Dener Brecilian, Knight-Errant of the Blue Talon Order, wipes his bloody blade on the grass.
He has finally caught up to and killed the last of the mercanaries that brutalized and killed his wife, Isabella.
Rain begins to fall, and Dener stares at his wife's locket with tears in his eyes.
He feels rage , love , and then peace as he replaces the locket in his cloak.
"We will be together again my love." He whispers to the air. Affixing the pommel of his sword into the ground he prepares to end his life. He stares at the darkened sky and sees a halo of green streaking down from the stratosphere.

A voice calls out: Dener Brecilian of Sector 1992. You have the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps. Followed by: All New Recruits report to the Asteroid field around Oa.
The ring slips onto his outstretched hand. And he crys out: "No! Let me be!" He closes his eyes and feels himself hurtling through the sky for an indetermined amount of time.

When he opens them, he sees green forms all around. Right before he crashes into an eight foot tall pink alien yelling at an Ovacronian.

Last edited by Shingo Wol; 03-26-2010 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Mispelling.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:09 AM   #45
Matt.Corps2814

-------ICC---------

Framon Lextos. Space Sector 2815. Born:Graxos IV. Raised in the slums of neighborhood’s like: The Infamous Kru'vl. Framon knows what fears lies in the shadow of the night. Only by overcoming his own fears does the ring find him.

"Framon Lextros of Space Sector 2815. You have the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps!!!

__________________________________________________ _

Old 03-25-2010, 04:52 AM   #46
Lantern Murdock 2814
Green Lantern

Send a message via Yahoo to Lantern Murdock 2814

-ICC-

Hey Aieg R' I'm at the end of the row. How are you doing its been along time.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:00 AM   #47
Marvelous Iggy
God Of Turtles

Send a message via Skype™ to Marvelous Iggy

--------Post----------------

On the harsh barren world of Graxia 7, a proud warrior race has achieved it's dream. complete control of the planet. Led by The General known only as the Iron Terror. A being of complete mystery, but feared by all his army. He wonders though if he could take his power to the stars. A voice and a yellow ring soon appear saying: Iron Terror of Space Sector 1389 you have the ability to instill great fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps
Iron Terror silently accepts the ring. Covered in a new uniform his army is astonished. Asking him what now my General what will do with your new power. He says nothing but flies off to Korugar leaving his army stranded on Graxia 7
Old 03-25-2010, 05:04 AM   #48
Marvelous Iggy
God Of Turtles

Send a message via Skype™ to Marvelous Iggy

--------ICC---------------------
*Iron Terror lands on Korugar*

"So this is the Fabled Sinestro Corps"
Old 03-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #49
RichardB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
-----CHATTER-----

RichardB, your post should be labeled as Post or even ICC. But I'd make it more clear and just ask Kilowog a question. Myself and Lantern Murdock will act as the NPC's and bosses when needed. We won't go into battle until folks get closer to Level 2 so everybody get familiar with your team-mates!

~KL~
OK, I revised my 1st post & thanks!

Old 03-25-2010, 11:01 AM   #50
RichardB

---ICC---

Greetings Frex, I'm Hon, the Green Lantern of sector 2.
Looking forward to the training and getting to know the other Lanterns.
This piece of rock reminds me of my home world, not much here!

Last edited by RichardB; 03-25-2010 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Spelling
Closed Thread