Image Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Comics

Who here reads from this company. I have heard tremendous things about Invincible, Chew, Savage Dragon, Spawn, and Walking dead. I actually want to read Kirkmans new title called Haunt

I don't give a damn about Chew, Savage Dragon, or Spawn, but I read the Kirkman stuff.

In addition to Haunt, you know he has Astounding Wolf-Man too, right?

What else is good from Image? Nothin' I read. but everyone seems to love The Sword.

Ooh, Fell. It's just one trade, but Warren Ellis & Ben Templesmith's Fell is good.
    The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

off course i read image comics, i love invincible, walking dead, Astounding Wolf-Man and the sword... Kirkman is awesome can't wait to get the new copy of invincible tomorrow

http://jchichuv.mybrute.com

GIF lantern corps

If there's a crime, call a cop, if there's a fire, call a fireman, but if there's a Skrull Invasion... Holla atcha Boy!
      Deadpool

Comment

Hell yeah, I like supporting Image.
        I read/am reading all the Luna Brothers stuff:
        1. Ultra

2. Girls

3. The Sword

I love their art, and their stories are good, also. I plan to get the Spider-Woman HC they did for marvel, too.

Also I get Spawn, which is one of my favorites.
        I have bought the first 2 trades of the Walking Dead, but haven't read em yet.
        Image has some cool stuff dude!

Say cheese!

Comment

some Image stuff that i got are - PAX ROMANA and NIGHTLY NEWS by Jonathan Hickman

im planning to get CHEW in tpb

Comment

Invincible and Walking Dead are two of the best books on the shelves right now. I'm going to check out Haunt when it comes out.

Willpower got me interested in picking up the Endgame story in Spawn right now. It looks pretty good.

Comment

ugh. I can't believe Spawn #195 didn't come out yesterday. It's over a month late now, I think. Hard to remember because it's been so long. Anyone know a way to find out why or when it will come out? Images' website doesn't say, and the Spawn.com forums don't yeild any results that I can find.

This is annoying!

Say cheese!

Comment

Preview of Haunt #1 from Kirkman, McFarlane, Capullo and Ottley.
                http://www.comicbookresources.com/pr...?pid=3526&pg=1

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                  Preview of Haunt #1 from Kirkman, McFarlane, Capullo and Ottley.
                  http://www.comicbookresources.com/pr...?pid=3526&pg=1
                  huh. I'm gonna get it. Never heard of it til now.

Say cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by Willpower View Post
                    huh. I'm gonna get it. Never heard of it til now.
                    Should be pretty good.

Pre-orders are already over 60,000.

Pretty good for a creator owned book.

Comment

i've been pumped for haunt ever since i heard of it i'm also pumped for image united.. i love spawn and i love walking dead...
                      The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
                      Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELCMISHRA View Post
                        i've been pumped for haunt ever since i heard of it i'm also pumped for image united.. i love spawn and i love walking dead...
                        What about Invincible?

Comment

people keep telling me i need to check that out and i just havent maybe i will
                          The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
                          Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELCMISHRA View Post
                            people keep telling me i need to check that out and i just havent maybe i will
                            You should.

It's one of the best books on the racks right now.

Comment

Has Haunt debuted yet

Comment

Working...
                              X