Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figure of the Day

http://figureoftheday.com/

Great website that offers various action figures for great deals. One item per day unless the original item is really popular and sells out.

Today's figure is:

MORTAL KOMBAT - Lord Raiden Action Figure!

Price: $12.99
    Shipping: FREE

• Lord Raiden stands 6" Tall, Highly Detailed with over 15 Points of Articulation! Will he be Victorious? Brand New Figure Representing all Realms of the Mortal Kombat Universe!
    • Every Order Ships Today! The Event Starts at 6:00AM PST! Collect Them All While You Can!

NOTE: We are only shipping in the U.S! International shipping Coming Soon!

Note: I am not affiliated at all with this website. I just enjoy action figures and i figured I would share this with everyone.

Sig by Zander Yurami

Thanks for the link.

I'll keep a look out for Star Wars figures.

Comment

Great find! Thanks for the heads-up, Jayk!
      I just wanna play.
      I just wanna play a game.
      One that you've never played before.
      One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

Sweet! Thanks for the link!
        "Haiku's are easy,
        But sometimes they don't make sense,
        Refrigerator."
        -----Unknown

Comment

I check it daily. There are always great deals.

Sig by Zander Yurami

Comment

Yes this is kinda cool!

Comment

Today's FotD sold out so they're running a striking deal. The striking deal for today is:

THE GREEN LANTERN - Hal Jordan & Sinestro (Wacky Wobbler) Bobble-Head Set!

Price: $19.99

• From DC Comics and The Green Lantern Movie: Hal Jordan & Sinestro!
              • Hal Jordan stands 7" Tall, Highly Detailed with Display Base! Features Likeness of actor Ryan Reynolds! Sinestro stands 7" Tall, Highly Detailed with Display Base! Features Likeness of actor Mark Strong! Add the Intergalactic Squadrons to your Collection Today!

Your order today will include a FREE 24" x 36" DC Comics Cover Collage Poster!

Sig by Zander Yurami

Comment

Originally posted by Jayk View Post
                Today's FotD sold out so they're running a striking deal. The striking deal for today is:

THE GREEN LANTERN - Hal Jordan & Sinestro (Wacky Wobbler) Bobble-Head Set!

• From DC Comics and The Green Lantern Movie: Hal Jordan & Sinestro!
                • Hal Jordan stands 7" Tall, Highly Detailed with Display Base! Features Likeness of actor Ryan Reynolds! Sinestro stands 7" Tall, Highly Detailed with Display Base! Features Likeness of actor Mark Strong! Add the Intergalactic Squadrons to your Collection Today!

Your order today will include a FREE 24" x 36" DC Comics Cover Collage Poster!
                Thanks for the heads up! Bought that. Bobbles aren't usually my thing, but it is GL and you get a cool poster for not much $$.

Comment

Today's fig is the SDCC 2011 Swamp Thing!!! $39.99 and free shipping!
                  Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Swamp thing! awesome. I keep forgetting to check this daily

Comment

Nice. Cheaper than Matty once u figure shipping. Wonder how they managed that?
                      I just wanna play.
                      I just wanna play a game.
                      One that you've never played before.
                      One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Malvolio View Post
                        Today's fig is the SDCC 2011 Swamp Thing!!! $39.99 and free shipping!
                        Thanks for posting, I hadn't gotten to it.

Sig by Zander Yurami

Comment

For all you Halo fans:

THE HALO COLLECTION: TARTARUS!

Halo is a science fiction first-person shooter video game created by Bungie Studios and owned by Microsoft Studios. The Halo series centers on a war between humanity and a theocratic alliance of aliens known as The Covenant. The Halo games have sold over 40 million copies worldwide. This game has raised the bar of first-person shooters and online players all over the world. The Halo franchise has become part of the pop culture world and today we bring you one of the famous villains of this series.

"A bloody fate awaits you and the rest of your incompetent race, and I, Tartarus, Chieftain of the Brutes will send you to it!!..." TARTARUS

Tartarus comes to our site as part of The Halo 2 Collection and we are proud to have some in stock for all of you! Tartarus is voiced by the talented Kevin Michael Richardson who is known for his projects such as Goro on Mortal Kombat, Bishop on the X-Men and recently provides the voice of Panthro in the new Thundercats 2011 series.

Limited quantity is available, so act fast! The Villain Tartarus is a MUST for any Halo Fanatic, Video Game or Pop Culture Collector! The Huge Tartarus is in STOCK while supplies last!

Thank you so much for your loyalty and support!

****We highly recommend you to be on the look out for a "Striking Deal!" if the daily figure sells out before 12:00PM PST;a new figure will be put out for the remaining of the day!
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

THE ULTIMATES - Ultimate Hulk Deluxe Action Figure!

• From Marvel Comics & The Ultimates Issue #5: THE ULTIMATE HULK!
                            • The Ultimate Hulk stands 9" Tall, Highly Detailed with 16 Points of Articulation! Sculpted by Sam Greenwell! This Special Collector Edition Action Figure Includes Highly Detailed Base!
                            • The Ultimate Hulk is a MUST have for any Marvel Comics or Pop Culture Collector!
                            • Product is brand new & in mint condition
                            • The Ultimate Hulk is in STOCK while supplies last!

Sig by Zander Yurami

Comment

ALIEN - Chestburster 1:1 Scale Replica Plush!

• From Ridley Scott's 1979 Classic Alien Movie: CHESTBURSTER!
                              • The Chestburster is an officially licensed 20th Century Fox 1:1 Scale Replica of the original nymph-stage Xenomorph! The Chestburster Plush Measures 48-Inches LONG from head to tail! AMAZING! Includes Wire Channel Inside for Lifelike Posing! Arms, Teeth and Inner Jaws are Highly Detailed! Movie Accurate Actual Film Prop! Alien Fans Won't Be Dissapointed!
                              • The Chestburster is a MUST have for any Science Fiction or Pop Culture Collector!
                              • Product is brand new & in mint condition
                              • The Chestburster is in STOCK while supplies last!

Sig by Zander Yurami

Comment

Working...
                              X