No announcement yet.

Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh i know T, h@ll the boys always got that Crossroads Demon to fall back on (sure Bobby would love that )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• i'm calling it now, after seeing the beer there and then gone, Bobby is still "alive"................. as a ghost

IonFan says

Comment

• Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Right now I'm kinda rolling my eyes at the idea, but I imagine I'll get used to it. For no other then that I like Bobby.
        Spider-Lantern
        Corps Honor Guard
        Last edited by Spider-Lantern; 01-12-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Not sure I buy the whole Bobby as a ghost thing, you'd think that Sam and Dean would have picked up on a ghost being there. There wasn't any signs of a ghost being in the room (i.e. temperature drop, or whatnot).

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
            Not sure I buy the whole Bobby as a ghost thing, you'd think that Sam and Dean would have picked up on a ghost being there. There wasn't any signs of a ghost being in the room (i.e. temperature drop, or whatnot).
            you don't call what happen to the beer a sign

IonFan says

Comment

• FCUK THIS!!!
              we need Bobby back

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• something happened in Purgatory, something BIG

IonFan says

Comment

• I was surprisingly pleased with the first episode of season 8. Feel like it's back to basics, and thank god we're done with the leviathans.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                    I was surprisingly pleased with the first episode of season 8. Feel like it's back to basics, and thank god we're done with the leviathans.
                    are we

IonFan says

Comment

• Ah yes, a supernatural thread! Didn't know there was one!

I too feel sad about Bobbys death, but for what it's worth, the show is at least still doing well without him, that episode where Dean goes to the 1930s was awesome, loved that one! I for one wish Cass was still alive too, I thought he was great.

Plus Ion, I too feel confused how at one point Dean and sam are most wanted in America, the next they're just driving round like a bunch of gypsies, they didn't even dye their hair, change their hair cut, or even grow a beard, and wear the same clothes over and over again without getting noticed after a couple of episodes. Still, i'm enjoying the show very much.
                      Originally posted by IonFan
                      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                      Originally posted by Quaker
                      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Yeah, I too enjoyed the premiere of season 8...except for Sam's wayyyy too long and well groomed looking hair and his flashbacks weren't overly exciting or interesting. But Dean is back to being fucking awesome and I love the Purgatory stuff. And Benny's an interesting new character.

Comment

• I want to see Sam "I Kill Demons with my Thoughts" Winchester again!!
                          Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime View Post
                            Yeah, I too enjoyed the premiere of season 8...except for Sam's wayyyy too long and well groomed looking hair and his flashbacks weren't overly exciting or interesting. But Dean is back to being fucking awesome and I love the Purgatory stuff. And Benny's an interesting new character.
                            Indeed. Sam needs a hair cut, don't like his overly long hair, then again I don't like his bowl head hairstyle he had earlyer on in the show. I don't really know what they could do with Sams hair.
                            Originally posted by IonFan
                            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                            Originally posted by Quaker
                            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• ................. anyone who knows me knows why i didn't like last nights episode , the woman is out and isn't even running yet they still feel the need to attack her x2

IonFan says

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X