0.00%
    0.00%
    14.29%
    14.29%
    0.00%
    14.29%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    28.57%
    Mister.Weirdo
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Mister.Weirdo; 08-29-2013, 04:54 AM.

:Moderator:

I wonder if this will somehow tie into Relic, both being from different dimensions etc.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

It won't. But who knows, the issue has a variant cover by Rags Morales which means its a lot more likely than I thought it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
        It won't. But who knows, the issue has a variant cover by Rags Morales which means its a lot more likely than I thought it would be.
        Yeah, most likely not, just thought I'd throw it out there. Seems to be a similar theme to the main GL books is all - super-powerful extra-dimensional threat and all.

Couple things about Larfleeze:

- Isn't The Wanderer a Marvel character? No copyright infringement there?

- This Stargrave character, he used to be a villain for the Legion of Superheroes and L.E.G.I.O.N. Think he will amount to something like that in the future of the New 52?
        sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I guess this is about at the level of the previous ones. The Wanderer is a fun character. The twist ending has some potential, though I don't think that what Glomulus looked like last we saw.

Comment

The art is mediocre, the story is sub-par...but I'm liking this comic a little more each time. It's comical in it's own way, which I don't mind so much. I liked the more "evil" version of the original Agent Orange, but in reality, that ship would have sunk faster than the more humor-based version we now have. He's a bit of a joke, but I don't mind, keeps him at least entertaining.

5/infinite stars
            sigpic

Comment

Not Lou! Anybody but Lou! I did find it humorous that they're fighting over a butler, and the book in general has a more simple kind of read that I find to be fun.

7/infinity?

Comment

Originally posted by Mechinoid View Post

7/infinity?
                Eh, why not, the whole premise of LArfleeze is never ending greed, so he'd want infinite stars

Of course eventually I got tired of holding down shift-8, but you get the idea .
                sigpic

Comment

The pain does not stop....

First we have the continuation of Larfleeze's "power down", in accordance with DC's Master Plan for 2013, culminating in "Forever Evil" next month. Larfleeze appears to have skipped the entire Relic/Lights-Out problem by being in a coma for six weeks. No Orange Entity, either, unlike the mainstream GL books this month.

Second we have the butler rescuing Larfleeze, as opposed to what the butler did in JLA with Trinity War. The butler was the main character of this episode, not Agent Orange or his Corps.

Third we have a family of near-Guardian-level hunters and wanderers from a parallel dimension who have a black hole wormhole to our universe, which is a good thing because the hunters destroyed all life in their universe due to a family feud and now they're bored so they want to come to our universe. Bah, a pox on the writers!

Ending with Lafleeze still without his Lantern (?), still without his stuff, still a gaping plot hole compared to the ending of GL #20, and the female Silver Surfer-level person leaving him a present while she absconds with his butler. Breaking yet another rule, and without a White Lantern power ring I might add, several of the Orange Corps constructs now have living bodies again, along with their OL power rings. And there can be only one...

One star out of five (not 7 or infinity). Read this one at the comic book store off of the rack when the owner isn't looking, it's not worth actually buying. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by jhpace1 View Post
                    The pain does not stop....

First we have the continuation of Larfleeze's "power down", in accordance with DC's Master Plan for 2013, culminating in "Forever Evil" next month. Larfleeze appears to have skipped the entire Relic/Lights-Out problem by being in a coma for six weeks. No Orange Entity, either, unlike the mainstream GL books this month.

Second we have the butler rescuing Larfleeze, as opposed to what the butler did in JLA with Trinity War. The butler was the main character of this episode, not Agent Orange or his Corps.

Third we have a family of near-Guardian-level hunters and wanderers from a parallel dimension who have a black hole wormhole to our universe, which is a good thing because the hunters destroyed all life in their universe due to a family feud and now they're bored so they want to come to our universe. Bah, a pox on the writers!

Ending with Lafleeze still without his Lantern (?), still without his stuff, still a gaping plot hole compared to the ending of GL #20, and the female Silver Surfer-level person leaving him a present while she absconds with his butler. Breaking yet another rule, and without a White Lantern power ring I might add, several of the Orange Corps constructs now have living bodies again, along with their OL power rings. And there can be only one...

One star out of five (not 7 or infinity). Read this one at the comic book store off of the rack when the owner isn't looking, it's not worth actually buying. Ugh.
                    My biggest issue still is that they are treating his ring like a Green Lantern ring, as far as to use the word "will". I'd prefer if the orange light was restricted to only use the people it absorbs as constructs or something else more creative. As it stands now the GL rings seem weak compared to others since all GLs can do is constructs.

Comment

Working...
                    X