The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Miscellaneous > Action Figures & Toys
FLASHCHAT

Action Figures and Toys

Old 10-18-2020, 12:49 AM   #51
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
Here's a figure regret. The Dark Horse Game of Thrones figurines. I bought every one and they stopped the line without finishing major characters like Theon or Robert Barratheon. I was so pissed off at the end of the show I got rid of all of them except for Jon Snow. And I've scaled it back from a GOT/ASOIAF bookcase to a few shelves of ASOIAF, which is really all that matters to me.
I wouldnt call it the best ending but it wasnt horrible either. The soprano's however is another story

If you want evidence of unintelligent extraterrestrial life existing look at the Chicago mayor lori lightfoot , lori lightfoot phone home
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 05:40 AM   #52
Big Blue Lantern
Corps Honor Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
Star wars for me. I collected for years and sold the collection for less than it was worth in 2014. I still have some green lantern figures in there packages still im keeping. The only new stuff really is neca's turtles in time, 8- bit game and horror lines. I have no desire to collect anything else but what i labelled. Even if i wanted to there animated tmnt line is impossible to find in stores. Im only sticking with neca
The Star Wars Black Series and the new ESB 40th anniversary 6" series have made me long to collect Star Wars again. I can't do it since I have an entire room devoted to Green Lantern, and it's bleeding merch in every corner, but those new SW figs are just gorgeous.
Old 10-19-2020, 03:32 PM   #53
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
The Star Wars Black Series and the new ESB 40th anniversary 6" series have made me long to collect Star Wars again. I can't do it since I have an entire room devoted to Green Lantern, and it's bleeding merch in every corner, but those new SW figs are just gorgeous.
For me star wars figures are like throwing my money into a collecting hole. Its so oversatcherated. As much as neca is impossible to find at my target or walmart they dont oversatcherate there products where stuff is on clearence or peg warmers. Im just done with star wars. I just read gamestop has a black series exclusive of darth nihlus coming. Gamestop is on the verge of going out of buisness. Not saying i can do better but why give a troubled company a figures exclusive?

If you want evidence of unintelligent extraterrestrial life existing look at the Chicago mayor lori lightfoot , lori lightfoot phone home
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote