Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute Sinestro Corps War

ABSOLUTE Sinestro Corps War

Coming in September 2012, ABSOLUTE GREEN LANTERN: SINESTRO CORPS WAR will collect the story of Sinestro’s bid for totalitarian control of the galaxy – giving the arc the Absolute treatment with a gorgeous, over-sized hardcover presentation.

Collecting GREEN LANTERN 21-25, GREEN LANTERN CORPS 14-19 and GREEN LANTERN: SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL 1, ABSOLUTE GREEN LANTERN: SINESTRO CORPS WAR features the writing of critically acclaimed, fan favorite authors Geoff Johns, Dave Gibbons and Peter Tomasi, with art by Ethan Van Sciver, Ivan Reis, Patrick Gleason and Angel Unzueta.
    W.West
    Last edited by W.West; 12-16-2011, 01:42 AM.

PASS

should of done this to begin with

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Not only does this appear to be missing many SCW issues, it'll be obscenely overpriced, just like every other Absolute/Omnibus edition. Worthless.
      The last fan of 1990s comics
      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

If this had the one shots I may consideed this.

Comment

Pass.

Comment

ill consider it. I have been waiting a while for them to make it.

Comment

Sigh...too bad they're not doing it right.

Comment

(holds up hand)

I'll be buying it...

Comment

If this had collected all the one shots as well it would be an automatic buy for me...without them I think I'll reread without the one shots and see if it holds up well and wait till we get some idea of what extras will be included.

Comment

Do these absolutes have extras (interviews, sketches, scripts)?

Comment

Sure as hell not $75 worth of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        Do these absolutes have extras (interviews, sketches, scripts)?
                        They do but the new ones have been skimping on them as of late.

Comment

I may get it. Iunno. :P

Into philosophy? Religion? Politics? Comics? Games? Wanna discuss these things/see reviews? Comment on previous posts! Visit my blogs! http://btucker9.blogspot.com/ http://bulletlantern.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                            Not only does this appear to be missing many SCW issues, it'll be obscenely overpriced, just like every other Absolute/Omnibus edition. Worthless.
                            Originally posted by Greenlant78 View Post
                            If this had the one shots I may consideed this.
                            Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
                            If this had collected all the one shots as well it would be an automatic buy for me...without them I think I'll reread without the one shots and see if it holds up well and wait till we get some idea of what extras will be included.
                            Were those one shots even good? Or better yet, were they necessary? I get that Absolute Editions are insanely expensive, but are these legit reasons to ignore something you've been waiting years for? I believe that Absolute Editions should include everything, good or bad, but that's not its purpose. It's (supposed to be) the absolute best, not absolutely everything.

Comment

The one-shots were necessary, especially the Parallax one.

Comment

Working...
                              X