Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

My name is Agentorange12 I'm new here . First and foremost I'd like to say it's great to be here . Now a bit about me I'm 14 years old and I'm a high school student . I love the green lantern comics ( though I have yet to watch the movie ) and was ecstatic when I found this four, . I also love animated movies ( Disney , dream works etc ) along witch many different shows ( family guy , spongebob , South Park MLP ...) I love writing stories so those will be my most of my posts here but don't worry there will be other stuff too . Anyway it would be really nice to meet all of you here on the message board see ya !

Welcome.

I also have never seen the movie. And never will.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentOrange12 View Post
      My name is Agentorange12 I'm new here . First and foremost I'd like to say it's great to be here . Now a bit about me I'm 14 years old and I'm a high school student . I love the green lantern comics ( though I have yet to watch the movie ) and was ecstatic when I found this four, . I also love animated movies ( Disney , dream works etc ) along witch many different shows ( family guy , spongebob , South Park MLP ...) I love writing stories so those will be my most of my posts here but don't worry there will be other stuff too . Anyway it would be really nice to meet all of you here on the message board see ya !
      Welcome bro. Enjoy your stay!

Noir Movies! Late Night Every Saturday http://moviestvnetwork.com/noir

Comment

Originally posted by AgentOrange12 View Post
        One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
        Welcome.

I also have never seen the movie. And never will.
        I personally like the movie and must have watched it a dozen or more times now. It's not great, but it has some really cool parts like Oa. Sinestro is a bad@$$ just when he floats or ducks. And most of the constructs are well done (I love the bit on the street where he goes through four constructs in less than a minute--a great embodiment of exactly why GL is so cool and I've used it in examples to people who saw the movie but never read a comic).

Even if I totally expected to hate it (like I did with say Wanted), I couldn't imagine skipping it. I'd need to see it just so I could discuss its faults from actual experience (not a trailer or word of mouth). I can't imagine being a guy who my family and the guys at the LCS all know I'm a lantern fan and then telling them "no, I didn't bother to see the movie."

I'd recommend any GL fan or beginner see it even if it's just to interact with the fans and the haters.
        Space Cop
        The Dandy
        Last edited by Space Cop; 01-17-2016, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!

I personally like the movie and must have watched it a dozen or more times now. It's not great, but it has some really cool parts like Oa. Sinestro is a bad@$$ just when he floats or ducks. And most of the constructs are well done (I love the bit on the street where he goes through four constructs in less than a minute--a great embodiment of exactly why GL is so cool and I've used it in examples to people who saw the movie but never read a comic).

Even if I totally expected to hate it (like I did with say Wanted), I couldn't imagine skipping it. I'd need to see it just so I could discuss its faults from actual experience (not a trailer or word of mouth). I can't imagine being a guy who my family and the guys at the LCS all know I'm a lantern fan and then telling them "no, I didn't bother to see the movie."

I'd recommend any GL fan or beginner see it even if it's just to interact with the fans and the haters.
          Well said.

Have you ever read this?

Noir Movies! Late Night Every Saturday http://moviestvnetwork.com/noir

Comment

No I haven't read that I'll check itnout

Comment

You know what I'm gonna watch the movie tomorrow I'll see what my opinion is thanks for the suggestions guys

Comment

Welcome dude!
                Originally posted by IonFan
                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                Originally posted by Quaker
                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Aw thanks guys I think I'm really going to enjoy my stay here ( hugs all of you )

Comment

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

Working...
                    X