Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great work on Sinesto 15, EVS. Loved your take on Bekka.

Comment

• Thanks for the link MRumsey, that was a great interview. EVS sounds like a true fan of the GL universe.

Comment

• Hi everyone! Thanks for all of the postings in my absence!

EVS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ethan Van Sciver View Post
          Hi everyone! Thanks for all of the postings in my absence!

EVS
          Nice to hear from you Ethan! Gotta say I'm sad you won't be able to finish Edge of Oblivion but I look forward to your future projects in Rebirth!

I have to ask, in the Blog of Oa's most recent episode, Myron said you told him you were gonna take over art on the main Green Lantern title. Is there any truth to this or have plans changed? Thanks!
          http://www.blogofoa.com/2016/03/the-...e-99.html#more
          Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

EVS
            Always a joy to see you pop in Ethan.

Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
            Nice to hear from you Ethan! Gotta say I'm sad you won't be able to finish Edge of Oblivion but I look forward to your future projects in Rebirth!

I have to ask, in the Blog of Oa's most recent episode, Myron said you told him you were gonna take over art on the main Green Lantern title. Is there any truth to this or have plans changed? Thanks!
            http://www.blogofoa.com/2016/03/the-...e-99.html#more
            That would be a big deal, but I have to think that Ethan's going to be spread a little thin if you're putting him on three books.

Comment

• That was all well before Rebirth came along, so I don't imagine the original plans hold true. We'll all find out more during the Wondercon announcements but I'm hopeful that EVS will be a part of DC's post-Rebirth GL plans.

Comment

• Baltimore Comic Con was in November, no? So while it may no longer be in the cards with Rebirth happening it's not so far in the past that it's completely out of the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                  Baltimore Comic Con was in November, no? So while it may no longer be in the cards with Rebirth happening it's not so far in the past that it's completely out of the question.
                  Actually it was back in early September. It could certainly still happen, and I certainly hope it does, but I have no expectations despite what the plan was back then.

Comment

EVS
                    Hey Ethan,

Very glad to see you involved with DC Rebirth, I hope you get a very cool ongoing assignment after that. Or a cool mini-series. Or some really cool covers.

More EVS, more better in the world of comic art...

-Don
                    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• Ethan I am glad to have you back on the Green team. Any word on who will be your Co artist on the title? Any chance you can talk Ivan into coming back with you since you two drew the title during the Golden Age of the franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
                        Ethan I am glad to have you back on the Green team. Any word on who will be your Co artist on the title?
                        It's Rafa Sandoval, they announced it today.

Comment

• Flashback!

Comment

• Lol, what made you bump this thread? I watch some of his YT videos from time to time and always find them entertaining.

Comment

• Yeah why bump this thread. I enjoy Ethan's videos and that he's making great money on his Cyberfrog series, but this didn't need a bump. Now that DC have fully jumped on the woke bandwagon like Marvel Ethan is persona non grate at DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                                Yeah why bump this thread. I enjoy Ethan's videos and that he's making great money on his Cyberfrog series, but this didn't need a bump. Now that DC have fully jumped on the woke bandwagon like Marvel Ethan is persona non grate at DC.
                                Well. He probably is, though not when he initially left. He claimed he could always go back... now? Well, that'd be the test, wouldn't it? I suspect he wouldn't. He's made a killing on Cyberfrog.

Comment

Working...
                                X