The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Red Lanterns/Warrior/Guy Gardner
FLASHCHAT

Red Lanterns
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2007, 04:46 PM   #51
GLJIMT
Moderator
 
GLJIMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 7,200
Blog Entries: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nived View Post
So Guy, I was wondering what you thought of Geoff John's comparrison of You, Hal, John, and Kyle as the Four Musketeers? You know Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and d'Artagnan.

Also which Musketeer would you be (assuming you don't deny the comparrison outright)?
I think its pretty obvious that Guy is Porthos
__________________
II THESSALONIANS 3:10

GLJIMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:02 PM   #52
genesistorm
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLJIMT View Post
I think its pretty obvious that Guy is Porthos
Totally!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:13 PM   #53
PowerRingE3
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

yo Guy, I heard Ice was comin to the corps. Ya better watch out, I heard Hal and Kyle know how to woo the ladies, Hal got your last one, mayb kyle will get this one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:13 PM   #54
genesistorm
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerRingE3 View Post
yo Guy, I heard Ice was comin to the corps. Ya better watch out, I heard Hal and Kyle know how to woo the ladies, Hal got your last one, mayb kyle will get this one.
harsh!! lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 05:39 PM   #55
Satyrquaze
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerRingE3 View Post
yo Guy, I heard Ice was comin to the corps. Ya better watch out, I heard Hal and Kyle know how to woo the ladies, Hal got your last one, mayb kyle will get this one.
If Kyle even touches her, she's wormfood... again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:36 PM   #56
genesistorm
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrquaze View Post
If Kyle even touches her, she's wormfood... again.
lol!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:43 PM   #57
Satyrquaze
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dear Guy,

I read recently that you're patterned after actor Martin Milnerhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Milner, any truth to that?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:57 PM   #58
methos
Kyle's Backup Artist
 
methos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 2,903
Send a message via MSN to methos Send a message via Skype™ to methos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrquaze View Post
If Kyle even touches her, she's wormfood... again.
yeah... Kyles women do have a strange habbit of being killed...

what is it, two thirds dead now?

M
__________________
methos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:03 PM   #59
Satyrquaze
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Kyle better hope that someone doesn't start investigating dead photographer/superheroines... all the evidence will have Kyle in the klink for the rest of his natural life.

Dead hookers on the other hand... Hal better watch out.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 04:24 PM   #60
MarkPoa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

3 out of 3 dead for Kyle if you count Donna's initial "death".
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:35 AM   #61
Guy Gardner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLJIMT View Post
The SBP out, Guy Gardner is using the SBP Punch out ??

BTW - hows Batman, I here he knocked your lights out one time back in your JLI days

My wife is fine, though she would be much better if you pulled her wooden leg out of your ass and gave it back. But I know how much you like it
That's good to know... since I know your wife has got so many rings around her belly that she's gotta screw her underwear on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nived
So Guy, I was wondering what you thought of Geoff John's comparrison of You, Hal, John, and Kyle as the Four Musketeers? You know Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and d'Artagnan.

Also which Musketeer would you be (assuming you don't deny the comparrison outright)?
Athos. The other guys look good in my shadow.

Last edited by Guy Gardner; 10-14-2007 at 10:38 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:40 AM   #62
Guy Gardner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerRingE3 View Post
yo Guy, I heard Ice was comin to the corps. Ya better watch out, I heard Hal and Kyle know how to woo the ladies, Hal got your last one, mayb kyle will get this one.
Kyle? KYLE? You've gotta be shitting me. He's had some pieces of ass in his day, but I wrote the book he's reading from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrquaze View Post
Dear Guy,

I read recently that you're patterned after actor Martin Milnerhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Milner, any truth to that?
You have too much free time on your hands, fanboy. I'm an original guy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:27 PM   #63
Satyrquaze
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

During your tenure, how many times have you betrayed a member of or the entirety of the Green Lantern Corps?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:21 PM   #64
Guy Gardner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrquaze View Post
During your tenure, how many times have you betrayed a member of or the entirety of the Green Lantern Corps?
Never, consciously. Not that kinda guy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:38 AM   #65
PowerRingE3
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Gardner View Post
Never, consciously. Not that kinda guy.
Really, cuz Justice League America #63 beg's to differ...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:09 AM   #66
Shingo Wol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hey Guy!

ONE PUNCH!! ONE PUNCH!!

dude batman got you good.


also how many non Gl Friends do you have left?


Blue Beetle II (Ted) R.I.P.
Rocket Red 4 (Dmitri) R.I.P
Mary Marvel gone to the dark side
Captain Atom gone to the dark side
G'nort who cares ?


and did u ever score with mary marvel ?


etc.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #67
Guy Gardner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerRingE3 View Post
Really, cuz Justice League America #63 beg's to differ...
Let it beg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingo Wol View Post
Hey Guy!

ONE PUNCH!! ONE PUNCH!!

dude batman got you good.
I wasn't even unconscious.

Assclown...


Quote:
also how many non Gl Friends do you have left?
More than you, probably.

Quote:
Blue Beetle II (Ted) R.I.P.
Rocket Red 4 (Dmitri) R.I.P
Mary Marvel gone to the dark side
Captain Atom gone to the dark side
G'nort who cares ?
You're right. Who cares.

Quote:
and did u ever score with mary marvel ?
Shirley Temples and roofies go a long way.

Oh, Ice is here. Ice, would you like to type a few words to my fans out there? You wouldn't?

Aw shit...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:30 PM   #68
Mister Ed
Horse of a Different Color
 
Mister Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 14,558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Gardner View Post
Never, consciously. Not that kinda guy.

Maybe now you aren't (in fact I have no doubts on that score), but your memory is pretty faulty if you don't recall teaming up with Hector Hammond and Star Sapphire to ambush Hal, drawing him in with an image of the recently dead Barry Allen (classy move), and apparently attempting to KILL him. And all this because you were P.O.ed that he helped stop you from accidentally destroying the universe during the Crisis, making you "look bad".

I would like to think that the man you have become would be man enough to admit your past errors.
__________________
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:46 PM   #69
Shingo Wol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

are you still pissed that Hal only got the ring first because you were farther away?

and then John became the replacement cause you were in a hospital?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:07 AM   #70
ComicGeek
Corps Honor Guard
 
ComicGeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,372
Blog Entries: 5
Default

Why not marry Ice now?
__________________
"Gone are all my comforts, I held so dear
Sold them to strangers looking for a deal
You left me here all alone, my worst fear
Don't think this kind of pain will ever heal
I gave to you my life and love for years
Look deep in my eyes, my pain do you feel
All I ever wanted was to be loved
Waiting on dad to take me up above"
ComicGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 09:21 AM   #71
Guy Gardner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ed View Post
Maybe now you aren't (in fact I have no doubts on that score), but your memory is pretty faulty if you don't recall teaming up with Hector Hammond and Star Sapphire to ambush Hal, drawing him in with an image of the recently dead Barry Allen (classy move), and apparently attempting to KILL him. And all this because you were P.O.ed that he helped stop you from accidentally destroying the universe during the Crisis, making you "look bad".

I would like to think that the man you have become would be man enough to admit your past errors.
My brain damage is well documented, thank you very much. I bet you've done some things you regret, Mister Ed. Care to talk about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingo Wol View Post
are you still pissed that Hal only got the ring first because you were farther away?

and then John became the replacement cause you were in a hospital?
No. Because in the end, Ganthet still came and offered me the ring before Kyle Fancy Pants and I turned his blue ass down cold.

What goes around comes around. Karma, man. Or whatever you want to call it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicGeek View Post
Why not marry Ice now?
As it turns out, she's back to life and things are looking up. Less than a month to go until we have our date and then... well, I don't kiss and tell. Much.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 10:10 AM   #72
Benel Germosen
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Guy, why do you have the best, nicest GL fans of all the GL fan groups?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:53 AM   #73
MarkPoa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Any plans for any new Warriors bars? How's the business doing recently?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:38 AM   #74
Guy Gardner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benel Germosen View Post
Guy, why do you have the best, nicest GL fans of all the GL fan groups?
I'm a guy's guy, what can I say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkPoa View Post
Any plans for any new Warriors bars? How's the business doing recently?
I thought it was doing just fine... but recently I've heard rumors it doesn't exist anymore and my Vuldarian powers were a virus. News hit me pretty hard but I just let it roll off my shoulders, you know?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:47 AM   #75
PowerRingE3
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Gardner View Post
my Vuldarian powers were a virus.
haha, tough having a virus. does the rash and bumps scare off the ladies?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.