No announcement yet.

The Gay Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool , maybe it's just me that notices this but why do gay guys get away with calling everyone bitches and do you guys know how catchy it is for us straight guys to start when we are around you guys for a long period

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
      I dont wanna watch it ever. Sometimes it's like watching to T-rexes try to kiss while eating the animal they just caught.
      I just spat coke all over my laptop thanks to you.
      -Rational arguments are inherently highly ineffective against irrational beliefs.
      -Marriage is not heterosexual privilege, but rather a civil right.

-"My objection to religious belief is not that it is universally harmful but, simply, that it is false."

Comment

Just read this
        So, how many of you have Older Brothers?

Comment

I do, but he has a son. He is far from being gay

Comment

I AM the older brother. One is almost 4 years younger, the other is 17 years younger. And I spent today visiting his arse is prison. Did not enjoy that. :/
            -Rational arguments are inherently highly ineffective against irrational beliefs.
            -Marriage is not heterosexual privilege, but rather a civil right.

-"My objection to religious belief is not that it is universally harmful but, simply, that it is false."

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
              I do, but he has a son. He is far from being gay
              The study is showing that Younger siblings are more likely to be gay than older.

Comment

Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
                The study is showing that Younger siblings are more likely to be gay than older.
                My younger brother is not gay. Nor am I gay

Comment

I remember watching a 20/20 (I think it was) interview with a family of four (mom, dad, two small kids).

The first kid's bedroom had G.I. Joes, army-themed shit everywhere, you know, boy stuff.

The second had stuffed animals, pink everywhere, glitter fingernail paint and all that.

They were both boys.

The "gay" son even went to his elementary school with his nails painted, and the other kids, it should be noted, didn't harass him over anything.

From what I recall, the interview also showed that the more males a woman births, the likelier it is that the next one will turn gay. Has something to do with genetic inclination, I can't remember everything, sorry.
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

PDA whether gay or straight upsets me in general. Now I dont mean holding hands or a quick kiss or something like that. I mean more along the lines of those people who look they are trying to eat each others throats.
                    LOL! When you're in High School, fine. Have at it, but when you're in your 30's, get a fucking room!

The funniest thing is when some insecure guy sees you looking at his woman, grabs her by the ass and tongue kisses her in the mouth then looks at you as if to say, "This HPOA is mine!"

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                      My younger brother is not gay. Nor am I gay
                      Care to have a Press Conference?

Comment

Neil Patrick Harris plays an awesome womanizer. Dude's Legend...

wait for it...

dary!
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Power Ring View Post
                          I just spat coke all over my laptop thanks to you.
                          No problem
                          Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
                          Just read this
                          So, how many of you have Older Brothers?
                          I have a younger brother and older half brother
                          Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                          LOL! When you're in High School, fine. Have at it, but when you're in your 30's, get a fucking room!

The funniest thing is when some insecure guy sees you looking at his woman, grabs her by the ass and tongue kisses her in the mouth then looks at you as if to say, "This HPOA is mine!"
                          Hahah I have had that happen once. A guy comes at me and is like "why you starin at my girl son."
                          I responded with "I;m in no way interested in your gilr

"WHat that's supposed to mean you trying to say something about my girl?"

No it means I'm gay and hence not interested in your girl."

Oh so what you were staring at me then homo."

"No cause you aint attractive and nowhere near close to my type"

His girlfriend laughed at him and he walked away pissed....dumb fucking breeder.

Question: Why do straight guys get all pissed if you think they are attarctive but also get pissed if you don't?
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

My older brother is more effeminate than me.
                            Though sometimes, we're about the same.
                            My brother has been mistaken for gay plenty of times in his life, even once for a lesbian.
                            I have never been mistaken for gay, and people have a hard time believing. It works out better for me, since it's not like I'm in the closet, I think it's unreasonable for people to make me say to everyone I'm gay for it to mean I'm not in the closet, but often enough, I don't get discriminated for it.

Comment

Question: Why do straight guys get all pissed if you think they are attarctive but also get pissed if you don't?
                              It's less to do with sexual preference and more to do with being a narrow-minded prick.
                              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

I've been hit on gays guys before and I'm always flattered, but I say I don't flow that way. I once had a dude grind on out of nowhere when me and my friends went to a club

Comment

Working...
                                X