Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
    I can't quite figure where they get 69 counts of indecent exposure. He exposed himself once. And it can't be that they are counting each time the picture was printed, because that sounds like it was way MORE than 69 times.

As for it going to print without getting caught...well aren't yearbooks usually put together by a Yearbook class, made up of students? I can totally see some students seeing it, and thinking it would be funny to let it pass. I've never been involved in making a yearbook, though, so maybe there is more thorough scrutiny of everything by some adult than I would have thought.
    that would be a "Yes", and on top of that theres usually a member of the school's staff who acts like an editor for the entire project, who reviews the finished work when students submit it for printing......

or atleast, that's how it went in my h.s. many, many moons ago.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
      I can't quite figure where they get 69 counts of indecent exposure. He exposed himself once. And it can't be that they are counting each time the picture was printed, because that sounds like it was way MORE than 69 times.

As for it going to print without getting caught...well aren't yearbooks usually put together by a Yearbook class, made up of students? I can totally see some students seeing it, and thinking it would be funny to let it pass. I've never been involved in making a yearbook, though, so maybe there is more thorough scrutiny of everything by some adult than I would have thought.
      an update: http://usatodayhss.com/2016/police-c...elf-team-photo

Police drop charges against Mesa HS football player who exposed himself in team photo

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• So they were charging him with 69 counts because that's how many people were THERE when he did it? That seems a bit ludicrous, given that at least one of those people dared him to do it, and most, if not all, of the rest, didn't even notice at the time.

Comment

• Comment

• Servers trash customers in private note on check, then forget to delete it

Both of them should have been fired on the spot, especially having abused the manager's mercy more than once.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
              Servers trash customers in private note on check, then forget to delete it

Both of them should have been fired on the spot, especially having abused the manager's mercy more than once.
              I'm still trying to figure out the whole "bowl of rice" thing connected to this. Not excusing the server's actions, but it sounds like the customer was being a little dickish himself.

Comment

• I think the customer was confused over a restaurant practice that was possibly being passed off as "tradition" from China, no dickishness involved on their part. They did let it go since it was no major deal and things were a bit uncomfortable from it.

After that, though, the servers were just assholes.

Comment

• The pregnant Wendy's worker who was supposedly pulled through the drive-though window and attacked by three women actually climbed through the window to fight them despite a co-worker's efforts to restrain her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFbYGrEdZFg

Comment

• These are the people who are reproducing in our society. And at your expense.

Comment

• Yo.

Im including both the hubby *and* the wife on this one: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2736748

Georgia man arrested after verbally attacking wife for making grilled cheese sandwich too cheesy

Tazer

Comment

• Wait, he was charged with "criminal trespass/damage to property"? Didn't he live there, and own the property that was damaged?

Comment

• Yo.

personally, I think this guy should be nominated for a Darwin Award.....: https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...olice-station/

New Mexico Cop Caught on Own Body Camera Stealing Marijuana from Police Station

Tazer

Comment

• On WMGK with John DeBella this morning, they were talking about some real idiots. I can only remember a couple of them, sadly.

1) 18YO woman in Australia escapes jail, and when a news station posts her less-than-glamorous mug shot on its Facebook page, she comments and submits a better one for use. She's soon caught.

2) A man feared his girlfriend would hook up with her ex when going to South America, so he called the airport with a tip that she had bombs and drugs. Woman was removed from the flight, but two days later, FBI arrested the man for making bomb threats and whatnot. He now faces jail time and $20k in fines. Oh, and they arrested him while he was apparently banging his girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post

2) A man feared his girlfriend would hook up with her ex when going to South America, so he called the airport with a tip that she had bombs and drugs. Woman was removed from the flight, but two days later, FBI arrested the man for making bomb threats and whatnot. He now faces jail time and $20k in fines. Oh, and they arrested him while he was apparently banging his girl.
                              If there is a God, she will send her boyfriend in jail new pics of her banging her ex. To help him pass the time.

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2771415

Florida woman uses stolen credit card to bail friend out of jail

.......wow, man.

*shakes head*

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X