Extended cut? What's extended in it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended cut? What's extended in it?

Does anyone know? The John Stewart cameo, I would assume.

from what I've heard its just more childhood scenes, character development stuff.

No Stewart.

Comment

Maybe John Stewart is in the extras/deleted scenes?

toweroffate.blogspot.com

Comment

I've been told by an unnamed source that he was just an extra in the film and there was never going to be John Stewart. They (supposedly) lied, but if that is true, why go to the bother of having the actor go the comic-con and make it out like he is Stewart, unless of course such a scene excist and WB refuses to release it. Talk about ploy marketing.

Comment

What if he wasnt sent to the cons by WB, but rather his agent booked those apearances to play off the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
            What if he wasnt sent to the cons by WB, but rather his agent booked those apearances to play off the hype.
            And yet the everyone on the set who was there seemed to be fine playing around with his lying game.

Comment

Um, extras get their pics taken with the celebs alot. To them he could just be marine no.1 while everyone else on the net says zomg he's black and a marine its gotta be Stewart.

Comment

I know, but they went to comic-con and said "hey look everyone this actor's gonna play John Stewart", and it stuck out like a sore thumb. Then we see the movie and my disapointment couldn't be any worse.

Comment

Who was they?

Off the top of my head I dont remember wb doing it, and I never saw him at any wb sponsored gl booths. Most of what I saw was batjeepster sitting with him selling rings.

Comment

I added the guy on fb and he posts stuff regularly, try adding him and asking him if he was really supposed to be John.

Comment

from what I've heard its just more childhood scenes, character development stuff.

No Stewart.
                      please tell me your kidding........
                      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

i have the extended copy on my comp but havent watched it yet so i dont know for sure, but a couple people have said thats what it is.

Comment

He gave a interview a while ago and claimed that his scenes were cut, but I'm starting to think he's just a bad liar and that his part was only an extra.

Comment

i have the extended copy on my comp but havent watched it yet so i dont know for sure, but a couple people have said thats what it is.
                            so basiclly we cant take anything legit from wb then when they push the dvd?
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

um why not, it says its an extended cut and it is indeed that.

Comment

Working...
                              X