This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by battlantern View Post
    So would Guy Gardner want to have his own licensed line of various products, or brand of booze to sell in his bar?
    Guy Gardner brass knuckles!

Comment

• Originally posted by battlantern View Post
      So would Guy Gardner want to have his own licensed line of various products, or brand of booze to sell in his bar?
      I just need a little bit to wet my beak, that's all I'm sayin'!

Originally posted by Lantern2814.20850 View Post
      Hey Guy!!!!! the next round's on me!!!!!
      <-------<<<<
      It may be a while before I'm back on Oa but I'm a guy that collects on his promises.....

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
      Ah, He probably has his hands full, what with getiing then losing a red ring, His Bromance w/Kyle, and Fighting Black Lanterns.
      Bromance with Kyle? You want a knuckle sandwich, shithead?

Originally posted by redjirachi View Post
      I got a question for you Guy.Who do you think would be the best voice actor for you when you appear in the Green Lantern animated series they're planning?

Also,while you don't kiss and tell,could you tell us of Hal's escapades
      The best voice actor other than myself, you mean? I think bOB spelled backwards does a pretty good job.

Originally posted by GL Befit View Post
      Hey Guy, are the Star Saphires as crazy as they seem?
      They're not as crazy as they used to be....but Harold is the only one gettin' any play with them so you'd be better off asking him.

Btw, how much for a jack and coke at your bar?
      2 Dentares credits.

Originally posted by bOB spelled backwards View Post
      Booze perhaps, but we're talking about Guy Gardner here, not Booster Gold.
      And don't you forget it.

Originally posted by Redneck Lantern View Post
      Guy Gardner brass knuckles!
      You think I need those?

Comment

• And I'm a guy that makes good on 'em!
        btw Tora never really tried to kill ya! It was Max Lord's Brain washing that make's it seem that way! (I know you're currently like: "Max who?!? but never mind that just remember all the goodness Tora has and realize that somebody HAS to be messing with your head to make it seem that way.)
        Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

• He's back!!!

Comment

• Now, I don't mean to sound like a dick, Guy, but you seem like the kinda guy who screams out his own name during sex. Am I right?

Comment

• I've got some questions for you Guy:

.Have you ever tried to lighten the Guardians up?I recommend booze and a copy of "Lanterns Gone Wild"
              .If you were gay,who would you date?
              .Any comment about the rampant resurrections that happen?
              .How did Ice get back her bank account when she came back to life,having been technically dead for some time?
              .What's the most bat**** insane individual you've ever seen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern2814.20850 View Post
                And I'm a guy that makes good on 'em!
                btw Tora never really tried to kill ya! It was Max Lord's Brain washing that make's it seem that way! (I know you're currently like: "Max who?!? but never mind that just remember all the goodness Tora has and realize that somebody HAS to be messing with your head to make it seem that way.)
                Funny you say that. Woke up the other day and it all came back to me...but Ice still ain't returnin' my calls. Dunno what the fuck...

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                He's back!!!
                'Ol Guy ain't goin' nowhere.

Originally posted by GL Befit View Post
                Now, I don't mean to sound like a dick, Guy, but you seem like the kinda guy who screams out his own name during sex. Am I right?
                Who have you been talking to?

Originally posted by redjirachi View Post
                I've got some questions for you Guy:

.Have you ever tried to lighten the Guardians up?I recommend booze and a copy of "Lanterns Gone Wild"
                I have, but nobody remembers those stories no more.

.If you were gay,who would you date?
                Next question, wiseguy.

.Any comment about the rampant resurrections that happen?
                .How did Ice get back her bank account when she came back to life,having been technically dead for some time?
                I mighta given her a few greenbacks.

.What's the most bat**** insane individual you've ever seen?
                Lobo, that Czarian cocksucker.

Comment

• Hey Guy, care to explain this record found inside the JLI headquaters?
                  Attached Files
                  lantern-harmony
                  Kilowog's Recruit
                  Last edited by lantern-harmony; 09-01-2012, 10:24 PM.
                  "Just smile politely and nod and they'll let me go back to my videogames."

Comment

• Hey C'mon! Guy's the All-American! what's more All-American than singing Christmas Carols?!? (or any other holiday music for that matter?)
                    Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

• Hey there, Warriors! I'm back, but I'm not quite the same old Guy. Always knew I had a temper but I never thought I'd go all out like this.

Oh well! You only live once, right? Actually I've lived twice now... but who's countin'?

Originally posted by lantern-harmony View Post
                      Hey Guy, care to explain this record found inside the JLI headquaters?
                      Yeah, I sing. I sing lots of things. I sung Barry White to your mom the day I took her cherry.

Originally posted by Lantern2814.20850 View Post
                      Hey C'mon! Guy's the All-American! what's more All-American than singing Christmas Carols?!? (or any other holiday music for that matter?)
                      Fucking right.

Comment

• Hey Guy, are you still with us?

Noir Movies! Late Night Every Saturday http://moviestvnetwork.com/noir

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Lantern Djs View Post
                          Hey Guy, are you still with us?
                          You bet your ass!

Comment

• Guy,
                            I wanted to bring it to your attention that there's currently
                            a talented blogger going through your Reborn trilogy & the Guy Gardner (Warrior) series & is providing a very helpful commentary on your adventures. http://www.guygardnercolonwarrior.com/

Noir Movies! Late Night Every Saturday http://moviestvnetwork.com/noir

Comment

• Yo Guy, I have a few questions for ya:

a) If you get a hangover while you wear your ring, do you throw up blood?
                              b) Do you play fighting games?
                              c) When will you beat up Jordan again? I miss you pissing him off.
                              d) What's your favorite band? I like Guitar Vader personally.

Give 'em the evil look son!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Lantern Djs View Post
                                Guy,
                                I wanted to bring it to your attention that there's currently
                                a talented blogger going through your Reborn trilogy & the Guy Gardner (Warrior) series & is providing a very helpful commentary on your adventures. http://www.guygardnercolonwarrior.com/
                                I've got about 12 lawyers working on this as I type this. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Just when you thought nothing was sacred...

Originally posted by G'nortDoggie88 View Post
                                Yo Guy, I have a few questions for ya:

a) If you get a hangover while you wear your ring, do you throw up blood?
                                The good news is the red ring seems to purge the liquor just fine (you know, after it stews around a while). Better than my liver. The other Red Lanterns tell me the ring replaced not just my heart but my liver and kidneys, too... game on, in my book. Game fuckin' on.

b) Do you play fighting games?
                                Tekken. And fuck Mortal Kombat X and Street Fighter 4. It's 2015. Let's see some 3D mayhem.

c) When will you beat up Jordan again? I miss you pissing him off.
                                He's not allowed to come 'round Earth, which makes that hard. But I'm sure I'll get around to cold-clocking his ass one of these days.

d) What's your favorite band? I like Guitar Vader personally.
                                I'd say you have good taste. If you were high on bath salts or the Black Mercy.

Comment

Working...
                                X