No announcement yet.

INDIANA JONES 5 BUZZ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      stalone doesnt count do to being busted for growth hormones and roids wile filming rocky balboa.
      because using that stuff instantly gives you magic muscles. No weightlifting or exercise needed what so ever.

Comment

I know there are blue pills that can make a guy hard. Harrison Ford might use them.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
          Is Harrison Ford going to have a perpetual stunt double doing all the scenes? The guy is 68 for crying out loud.
          What are you talking about? Harrison Ford is still a kid, look he likes to get green slimed.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post

Anyway as for a new movie, Hollywood are stupid, they should have made these movies 15 years ago, I really dont care about indy anymore, hell just re-release the old classic's again, instead of wasting money that can be used to make NEW exciting franchises.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

I'd say go prequel like Bond or Star Trek, but we'd end up with Phantom Menace or Young Indy again...

Comment

Indiana Jones and the Search For Geritol

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                  ROTFLOL
                  I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

Bring on one more. I don't care what anyone says, I had a good time watching KOTCS. Sounds like they are serious about doing one last movie, and I like the idea of less CGI, and more practical effects.

Comment

"thanks, but no thanks" IJ4 suck enough to kill any hope of me seeing a IJ5

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                        BSounds like they are serious about doing one last movie, and I like the idea of less CGI, and more practical effects.
                        In my "humble" opinion.... that was the single biggest drawback to the last Indy flick.

You could tell when they were constantly green screening backgrounds.

The movie didn't feel real. It felt hollow and empty.

Comment

Bring it on, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                            Bring on one more. I don't care what anyone says, I had a good time watching KOTCS. Sounds like they are serious about doing one last movie, and I like the idea of less CGI, and more practical effects.
                            well... more like a 5 and 6... and im glad to hear im not the only one who liked kotcs, i think the problam with alot of people is they fail to realise that the last 3 films themselves were to an extent paranormal and yet its acceptable. movies are meant to be fun
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                              In my "humble" opinion.... that was the single biggest drawback to the last Indy flick.

You could tell when they were constantly green screening backgrounds.

The movie didn't feel real. It felt hollow and empty.
                              the CGI Gophers!!!! the cgi gophers ... *shudders*
                              JohnnyV
                              Pictionary Master
                              Last edited by JohnnyV; 06-09-2010, 11:48 AM.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Just keep Lucas far, far away (possibly in another galaxy) from the script. One big problem I had with the last one is the STUPID, STUPID things that were tossed in, presumably for laughs, that just made it seem like a PARODY of other Indiana Jones films in parts. I mean, I know it is tradition for Indy to take a bunch of abuse and keep going, but usually it seems to actually EFFECT him to some degree, and it is something he could believably SURVIVE at least. But when they had him survive a nuclear blast by being THROWN long distances in a REFRIGERATOR, and get out only seeming a little dizzy, we are getting into Wile E. Coyote territory.

Comment

Working...
                                X