X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    ohgoodgod I'M NOT OBSESSED WITH HER................... i just like her
    Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    just thought i'd post a pic of what i got her for our one year anniversary and see what ya'll think of it

I just have one question. Did you buy your butcher heart-shaped jewelry as well after one year of buying his meat?

Comment

• i don't have a butcher

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

i don't have a butcher

Layman's terms then... do you buy anyone else you do business with a gift after one year of doing business with them?

Comment

• Ionfan. You always find ways to a new low. Can't say the board didn't try to help you, but if that's what makes you happy. It's a pity you can't find a real woman to love, who would love all that affection and actually give a damn about you. Rather than seeing you as a wage slip.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
            It's a pity you can't find a real woman to love, who would love all that affection and actually give a damn about you.
            He can, he just chooses not to.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
              Layman's terms then... do you buy anyone else you do business with a gift after one year of doing business with them?
              no Fear, i only give gifts out to the ones i'm f@cking

Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
              Ionfan. You always find ways to a new low. Can't say the board didn't try to help you, but if that's what makes you happy. It's a pity you can't find a real woman to love, who would love all that affection and actually give a damn about you. Rather than seeing you as a wage slip.
              well it is my life

IonFan says

Comment

no Fear, i only give gifts out to the ones i'm f@cking

What? That doesn't make any sense! ...Unless you're fucking the butcher. Are you fucking the butcher?

Comment

• IF, If you look at it from our point of view, you're getting fucked, not doing the "fucking"

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                    What? That doesn't make any sense! ...Unless you're fucking the butcher. Are you fucking the butcher?
                    how many times do i have to say it I DON'T HAVE A BUTCHER, so no i'm not f@cking the butcher................... now if i was f@cking the butcher then yes i'd get him or her a gift

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                    IF, If you look at it from our point of view, you're getting fucked, not doing the "fucking"
                    will yes i'm being used one could say that i'm using her as well

IonFan says

Comment

• she aint paying you so you aint using her at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                        she aint paying you so you aint using her at all.
                        yes i am

IonFan says

Comment

• No, she's letting you fuck her to cash a check. Nothing more. That's not you using her, that's her using you to get paid.

Comment

• Gotta go with fearless on this. You're not in control at all.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X