The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Miscellaneous > Events & Fan Meetups
FLASHCHAT

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2014, 10:51 PM   #1
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default Big Wow Comicfest 2014 - May 17 & 18

Only 3 weeks away now so figure we should start up a little post on it.

Who's going? What are you looking forward too?

This year Famous Monsters of Filmland is sort of sponsoring the event with activities and themes.

The calendar today has no daughter volleyball or soccer tournament so I'm thinking I'll finally be able to check it out this year!
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:46 PM   #2
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern
 
Sylent_Asassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern California Valley
Posts: 16,393
Blog Entries: 35
Default

So, it's this weekend. Who's going? We know Ultimate Fighter won't show up... OR he'll say he was there. You should change your name to Mr. Snuffleupagus.

I'm looking forward to the Kaiju stuff that I'm hoping will be on display, especially with Satoshi Furuya (Ultraman) and Kenpachiro Satsuma (Godzilla) in attendance.
__________________
Sylent_Asassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:58 PM   #3
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
So, it's this weekend. Who's going? We know Ultimate Fighter won't show up... OR he'll say he was there. You should change your name to Mr. Snuffleupagus.

I'm looking forward to the Kaiju stuff that I'm hoping will be on display, especially with Satoshi Furuya (Ultraman) and Kenpachiro Satsuma (Godzilla) in attendance.
I think you got a new cosplay opportunity, forget Morpheus, how about Comedian from the Watchmen.

Seriously though, Sylent, you going both days? Just Saturday? It's looking like Sunday morning for me but is it worth $25, the time and parking? Just read a lukewarm review on Big Wow on another board.

Whatever scenario, be sure to do a write up!

Last edited by UltimateFighter; 05-17-2014 at 11:02 PM.
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:16 AM   #4
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

So with all due respect to Sylent , I DID go to Big Wow Comic Fest today! Got there around 10:45 am and stayed to about 1 pm. I know, not very long but I had my daughter's soccer game at 3:15 pm and I had no agenda, no big goals, no must haves, no planned purchases, no comics I needed signed, etc. I was simply going to check it out and look which I was more than able to do in that time.

Big Wow had a smaller local con feel and laid back atmosphere with lots of open space and places to sit and chill but I actually was impressed by how many people were there. Not crowded but not some convention in the local school gym or elks lodge. Big Wow is very very comic book centered and strong. Lots of artists and folks in the comic world. If I was still into comic books and collecting I'm sure I would have a had a field day.

Now I did have one minor goal, it was more personal though, I stopped by at the Famous Monsters of Filmland booth to visit and say hello to their head publisher, Philip, who is a family friend. That took all of about 10 minutes, especially since his booth was killer busy, so we exchanged our pleasantries ... the family, kids, business, etc. ... then he hooked me up with a Famous Monster Godzilla shirt and an awesome Big Wow Exclusive FM print with Godzilla and Ultraman and I told him I'd catch up with him later or at SDCC. I was happy for him because the booth was busy, he mentioned the FM magazine is really going strong, and they were the major sponsor of Big Wow and that ended up working out well.

So all in all I had a nice time, it was cool to be there at a legit con, see a bunch of cosplayers, artists, fans, booths, etc. Plus, it was Sunday so I found some street parking for free and keep this on the down low but since I was leaving so early lots of folks were just coming in and a couple of guys saw me on the street walking to my car and asked if I was leaving, I said yes, and then I realized what they were really asking, so I took my lanyard off and decided to hand it to them and he was very thankful and handed me $10. Didn't ask for it, didn't solicit it, but I'll take it! So final score ... a 30 minute drive, a little gas, some time, $10 net price to attend, free parking, a free $20 shirt and $5 print ... I'd say a good day!

Now looking forward to next year, while I won't be going out of the way to save the date and time and changing my or my family's schedule to go, but if I'm not busy, got nothing major going on and not too tired, I'll probably go and check it out for a few hours again.
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #5
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern
 
Sylent_Asassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern California Valley
Posts: 16,393
Blog Entries: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFighter View Post
So with all due respect to Sylent , I DID go to Big Wow Comic Fest today!
Pics or it never happened.

I'm interested to know who gave the show a lukewarm review. Please share the link.

This time around, I probably won't be composing a blog on the show. It's too time-consuming, however I posted all the cosplay photos on my WCM FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/westcoastmorpheus

One of the highlights for me was getting my GL vs. GA #1 issue signed by Neil Adams.

__________________
Sylent_Asassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #6
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
Pics or it never happened.
Now you know I'm NOT a pics person. That's why I love and respect you and Darth so much that you guys do. BUT I did take a couple from my iphone so let me give it a shot to upload.

BW1.JPG

The modest banner sign when you walk in to the San Jose Convention Center

BW2.JPG

This was sort of a cool panel where Frank Cho was talking and drawing this cosplayer live!

BW3.jpg

Not sure who this is but I was walking in from the hallway and he was performing some little martial arts routine and a bunch of people were around watching, taking pics and recording so I figured I'd take one. I'm pretty sure he was one of the Kaiju/Special Japanese TV guests. He might be the guy who used to play Godzilla?

I did take a picture of my poster and shirt I got from Famous Monsters but that was on my camera at home on an SD card. If time permits, I'll try to upload that one too.

That's all the pics I took! I know, I'm not much of a pic person! Sorry! Plus I was there only around 2 hours. Hopefully it's enough to "sylent" the non-believers!
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:27 PM   #7
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

Hey minus my pics being sort of small because I took them on my iphone and then converted/downloaded in medium size, it wasn't too hard to post. That's actually been a factor on my lack of taking pics so maybe I'll look to take a few more moving forward!

Back to topic ... Sylent how about a simple write up?! Not a full scale blog.

BTW, I was totally looking down every aisle for you on Sunday, even when I went and peeked into the panels, so I'm betting you didn't come on Sunday or at least during that morning early afternoon block?
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:29 PM   #8
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post

One of the highlights for me was getting my GL vs. GA #1 issue signed by Neil Adams.

This is cool but I was a bit disappointed that he was like the only artist charging for an autograph! Wasn't it $5 per? I think that's pretty weak!
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:03 PM   #9
Darth_Primus
Guardian of the Universe
 
Darth_Primus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 26,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFighter View Post

Hopefully it's enough to "sylent" the non-believers!



Nicely played.
__________________
You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!


Darth_Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:47 PM   #10
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern
 
Sylent_Asassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern California Valley
Posts: 16,393
Blog Entries: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFighter View Post
That's all the pics I took! I know, I'm not much of a pic person! Sorry! Plus I was there only around 2 hours. Hopefully it's enough to "sylent" the non-believers!
Ha ha! Touche. You're still Mr. Snuffleupagus until you make a visual appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFighter View Post
Back to topic ... Sylent how about a simple write up?! Not a full scale blog.

BTW, I was totally looking down every aisle for you on Sunday, even when I went and peeked into the panels, so I'm betting you didn't come on Sunday or at least during that morning early afternoon block?
It just takes too long to compose blogs, and I don't half-ass them. It's all or nothing. Typically, it takes me about a week to insert all of the photos onto the blog page with comments and such... and that's if the damn thing doesn't crash on me.

I came back on Sunday around 1pm (not in costume) and mostly hung around the cosplayers and took pics with them. Valerie Perez was great, and a perfect representation of what a cosplayer should aspire to be. I also picked up a few action figures and shot the breeze with a couple of friends. I wanted to get a signed photo of Vampy, but she went to a panel and never returned.

I wanted to get some of my Ultraman stuff signed by Satoshi Furuya, but $25 is too much. I took photos of them instead for free.

I also wanted to get my issue of Amazing Spider-Man #1 signed by Humberto Ramos, but he was charging $15!!! I still don't know why.

It cost me $20 for Neil Adams to sign my GL/GA issue. The only reason I elected to pay that much was because that was one of the first books I ever purchased; I believe I was 11 at the time. The book was in crap condition after being read by an 11 year-old hundreds of times, but it was one of first things that started my obsession into GL, so it has great sentimental value. I'm shocked I still had it.
__________________
Sylent_Asassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:39 PM   #11
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
Ha ha! Touche. You're still Mr. Snuffleupagus until you make a visual appearance.
OK Cosplayer Comedian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
It just takes too long to compose blogs, and I don't half-ass them. It's all or nothing. Typically, it takes me about a week to insert all of the photos onto the blog page with comments and such... and that's if the damn thing doesn't crash on me.
I hear you. It was hard for me just to post on here and I'm not sure I did it right. I used the attachment feature to load the pics. Is there a better way? I don't have a hosting site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
I came back on Sunday around 1pm (not in costume)
Sorry man, must have just missed you. What a bummer. Once again, next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post

I also wanted to get my issue of Amazing Spider-Man #1 signed by Humberto Ramos, but he was charging $15!!! I still don't know why.

It cost me $20 for Neil Adams to sign my GL/GA issue. The only reason I elected to pay that much was because that was one of the first books I ever purchased; I believe I was 11 at the time. The book was in crap condition after being read by an 11 year-old hundreds of times, but it was one of first things that started my obsession into GL, so it has great sentimental value. I'm shocked I still had it.
So what is up with charging for autos? Granted it's not my area of expertise or big interest, but I don't recall that happening anywhere. I know both artists, and Humberto Ramos and Neal Adams are good, but c'mon, Jim Lee, Erik Larsen, David Finch, Ethan Van Sciver, George Perez, Sergio Aragones, etc. I don't recall charging at any of their booths for autos at any convention. And $15? $20? I was thinking $5 was too much! That's weak!

So next up? Is it SDCC or anything between now and then?
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:41 PM   #12
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Primus View Post


Nicely played.
I thought so!
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:39 PM   #13
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern
 
Sylent_Asassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern California Valley
Posts: 16,393
Blog Entries: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFighter View Post
It was hard for me just to post on here and I'm not sure I did it right. I used the attachment feature to load the pics. Is there a better way? I don't have a hosting site.
Try Photobucket or Imageshack. Those are the most popular storage sites. You can even use Facebook to host your photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFighter View Post
So what is up with charging for autos? Granted it's not my area of expertise or big interest, but I don't recall that happening anywhere. I know both artists, and Humberto Ramos and Neal Adams are good, but c'mon, Jim Lee, Erik Larsen, David Finch, Ethan Van Sciver, George Perez, Sergio Aragones, etc. I don't recall charging at any of their booths for autos at any convention. And $15? $20? I was thinking $5 was too much! That's weak!

So next up? Is it SDCC or anything between now and then?
I have no idea why Ramos was charging $15 for Spidey #1. For all other signatures, he didn't charge for the first book, and any more was $5 thereafter, which is the norm for him. When artists that haven't been around for 20+ years charge for signatures, I almost feel offended. I mean, just to get into the show, they're charging us $50+, then to nickel and dime us for autographs seems a bit chicken $#!t, but maybe it's just me. I've had much bigger artists sign stuff for free over the years and they were happy to do it. A couple of years ago, Jim Lee signed AND did free sketches at this show.

With Adams, he's always charged for his signatures. I've seen him 3-4 times, and it's always been the same price, unfortunately.

Next up for me is SDCC. There's a Sac-Con during the first week of June, but if I go, it will be just for the Yugioh tournament and not in a cosplay or coverage capacity.

Hey, where is the link for that less-than-warm review on the show? I'd like to check that out. It may give me the incentive to compose a blog for this show.
__________________
Sylent_Asassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:26 PM   #14
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
I have no idea why Ramos was charging $15 for Spidey #1. For all other signatures, he didn't charge for the first book, and any more was $5 thereafter, which is the norm for him. When artists that haven't been around for 20+ years charge for signatures, I almost feel offended. I mean, just to get into the show, they're charging us $50+, then to nickel and dime us for autographs seems a bit chicken $#!t, but maybe it's just me. I've had much bigger artists sign stuff for free over the years and they were happy to do it. A couple of years ago, Jim Lee signed AND did free sketches at this show.

With Adams, he's always charged for his signatures. I've seen him 3-4 times, and it's always been the same price, unfortunately.
That's weak! You made money when we bought the comic book, now you are double charging us to get your auto on it? BS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
Hey, where is the link for that less-than-warm review on the show? I'd like to check that out. It may give me the incentive to compose a blog for this show.
Actually I should step back on this, it was a lukewarm review for my interest (not a huge comic book fan view). But overall it's not a bad one but not a great glowing one either. You can be the judge!

Here's the other site. I'm a member on there too. Actually I introduced it before and Darth is on there now with an occasional post.

http://friendsofcci.com/forum/index....70.25#lastPost

It's towards the top of page 2 and even if it doesn't inspire or gives you incentive to do a blog, you got one vote from me to do one anyways!
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:20 PM   #15
Darth_Primus
Guardian of the Universe
 
Darth_Primus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 26,019
Default

I might have crossed paths with Ultimate Fighter on Sunday and didn't even know it as I got there sometime before 11am.

But for a small convention, I ran into Sylent only once on Saturday and didn't see him at all on Sunday; mostly because on Sunday I sat in on panels as I was feeling ill and I didn't feel like walking the floor.
__________________
You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!


Darth_Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 05:47 AM   #16
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Primus View Post
I might have crossed paths with Ultimate Fighter on Sunday and didn't even know it as I got there sometime before 11am.

But for a small convention, I ran into Sylent only once on Saturday and didn't see him at all on Sunday; mostly because on Sunday I sat in on panels as I was feeling ill and I didn't feel like walking the floor.
Actually Darth I was sorting looking out for you too! Did you cosplay in your classic Storm Shadow or anything else?
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:18 PM   #17
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern
 
Sylent_Asassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern California Valley
Posts: 16,393
Blog Entries: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFighter View Post
Back to topic ... Sylent how about a simple write up?! Not a full scale blog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFighter View Post
It's towards the top of page 2 and even if it doesn't inspire or gives you incentive to do a blog, you got one vote from me to do one anyways!
Okay, okay... I whipped one up, but you'll have to excuse the bad grammar poor sentence structure.

The link is in my signature. Enjoy!
__________________
Sylent_Asassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:28 PM   #18
Darth_Primus
Guardian of the Universe
 
Darth_Primus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 26,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFighter View Post
Actually Darth I was sorting looking out for you too! Did you cosplay in your classic Storm Shadow or anything else?
No cosplay for me. I just looked like any other Asian guy at Big Wow!
__________________
You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!


Darth_Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:25 PM   #19
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
Okay, okay... I whipped one up, but you'll have to excuse the bad grammar poor sentence structure.

The link is in my signature. Enjoy!
Awesome! That wasn't so bad now? Just spend your time doing this instead of your custom figs!

Hey Sylent quick question, there was a female cosplayer who had the booth right by the entry/exit door closest to where the panel rooms were. She always seemed to have a line of people wanting to get sigs or pics against the wall. Who was she? Why so popular? No one else in that entire row of cosplayers ever had her volume of fans.

Oh and Erik Larsen is way cool! He'll do quick small head sketches of Savage Dragon for free (usually). I've got one sitting on my wall right now. I do note, Savage Dragon, because when I asked to do Spidey, he was like "No, but I'll do Dragon." I did see him do a Spidey head sketch, I don't know if it was a set price but the guy gave him a $20. Oh and he always sign for free. Dropped like 10 Savage Dragon #1's (yes, those were my days when I collected!) on him before and even a couple of those famous Obama vs Osama issue.

Last edited by UltimateFighter; 05-22-2014 at 09:28 PM.
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:25 PM   #20
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Primus View Post
No cosplay for me. I just looked like any other Asian guy at Big Wow!
And there were enough of those around ... including me!
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #21
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern
 
Sylent_Asassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern California Valley
Posts: 16,393
Blog Entries: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFighter View Post
Awesome! That wasn't so bad now? Just spend your time doing this instead of your custom figs!

Hey Sylent quick question, there was a female cosplayer who had the booth right by the entry/exit door closest to where the panel rooms were. She always seemed to have a line of people wanting to get sigs or pics against the wall. Who was she? Why so popular? No one else in that entire row of cosplayers ever had her volume of fans.

Oh and Erik Larsen is way cool! He'll do quick small head sketches of Savage Dragon for free (usually). I've got one sitting on my wall right now. I do note, Savage Dragon, because when I asked to do Spidey, he was like "No, but I'll do Dragon." I did see him do a Spidey head sketch, I don't know if it was a set price but the guy gave him a $20. Oh and he always sign for free. Dropped like 10 Savage Dragon #1's (yes, those were my days when I collected!) on him before and even a couple of those famous Obama vs Osama issue.
I haven't made a custom figure in over a year.

The cosplayer you're referring to is Jessica Nigri. She has a HUGE fan following because, well, she's pretty, tall, blond and has big boobs. She's also appeared on a few cosplay features on television shows. Personally, if I had to choose between her and Vampy, I'd probably choose Vampy... or both.

Funny thing, I walked into the convention center after I put on my Morpheus gear, and my trench was blowing in the wind as I walked into the hall. This froze Jessica in her tracks, and she stopped signing and said, "OMG!!! You look awesome! You walked into the room like you totally owned it!" She allowed me to cut in front of at least 100 people and take a selfie shapshot with my camera phone for free. I believe it's posted on the FB page somewhere. Those people in line were probably a bit upset about that, but hey. "Those are the breaks!"

I scared the hell out of Larsen. He was busy sketching and apparently, he didn't see me coming, so it appeared to him like I teleported directly in front of him. LOL.
__________________
Sylent_Asassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:03 PM   #22
UltimateFighter
Fatality's Blacksmith
 
UltimateFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post

The cosplayer you're referring to is Jessica Nigri. She has a HUGE fan following because, well, she's pretty, tall, blond and has big boobs. She's also appeared on a few cosplay features on television shows. Personally, if I had to choose between her and Vampy, I'd probably choose Vampy... or both.
Cool. I agree with everything, she did have some big boobs, but beyond that really, I didn't think she was all that. I've seen so many cosplayers that you've taken pics of that would lap her in a pure look contest but I'm sure she knows how to work it and the room being a pro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post

Funny thing, I walked into the convention center after I put on my Morpheus gear, and my trench was blowing in the wind as I walked into the hall. This froze Jessica in her tracks, and she stopped signing and said, "OMG!!! You look awesome! You walked into the room like you totally owned it!" She allowed me to cut in front of at least 100 people and take a selfie shapshot with my camera phone for free. I believe it's posted on the FB page somewhere. Those people in line were probably a bit upset about that, but hey. "Those are the breaks!".

I scared the hell out of Larsen. He was busy sketching and apparently, he didn't see me coming, so it appeared to him like I teleported directly in front of him. LOL.
That's an awesome story! Kudos. You have bragging rights x2 at least until SDCC!
UltimateFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.